Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Birth Certificate - What it is

JohnnyCash
    No, but I can see your reflection in the picture. Made me so hangry I jumped in the smart car 'n went to the drive thru window.

Clown: mmm yeah, I'd like an aspergers with cheese, some small fries for my pants, and a slap in the face with cold mackerel.

Idjit wearing a headset: You want a drink with that?

Clown: I'd like a drink before all that. You got any single malt scotch?

Idjit: No, we only have sodas and rat poison.

Clown: I see. Do you know where the nearest MickeyD's is?

Idjit: No sir. You do know you're at the Wells Fargo drive-up teller window, right?

Clown: Well... yeah. So what's your point?

Quote Originally Posted by stoneFree View Post
    Anyone know what a Kentucky Colonel is?
    And does it have anything to do with KFC?

Attachment 2250
    no Idea but there seems to be alot of them: http://kycolonels.org/famous-colonels/

didnt see Niki Hayden (former motoGP World Champ AKA "The Kentucky Kid") listed so how good can it be?

JohnnyCash
    Says that Colonel Sanders was commissioned a "Kentucky Colonel" by the governor in 1935. Whether it's a secret society or not I can't say. Perhaps they guard his secret recipe of eleven herbs and spices that comprise the unique taste of his chicken.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonel_Sanders

stoneFree
    Thanks guys. That's what I was after. Certificate was displayed on his wall like he was proud of it and I snapped a picture. KENTUCKY COLONELS does look like a Mason organization. Supporting the Bankster's agenda...
    1933 Kentucky Colonels Will Rogers, Clark Gable, Mae West, Eddie Cantor and others produced “Parade of Kentucky Colonels” broadcast nationally on CBS radio. The “variety show” program’s purpose was to promote President Roosevelt’s National Recovery Act, part of the President’s New Deal Program.
    http://kycolonels.org/timeline/

And this bit about Colonel Sanders is funny...
    His legal career ended after he got engaged in a courtroom brawl with his own client.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonel_Sanders
    Last edited by stoneFree; 02-09-15 at 08:55 PM.

Birth Certificate....

Certificate of your birth which means,
    the evidence that you were born.

If you dont have one,
    let me ask you this,
    when was your birth day?

Quote Originally Posted by edward222 View Post
    Birth Certificate....

If you dont have one,
    let me ask you this,
    when was your birth day?
    Your question begs a framework of philosophy - that which is past, present and future is statistical - an average man. May as well number him now. But man is never average. It is like searching for the average size rock in a creek bed. Lets say the mean is 100 grams, well you might go your whole life and never find the average rock. Man is not average man is ever changing. But the man in mass society becomes a cog in the machine subject to those who keep the machine running. Man consents to be a member of said society else he would do what was needed to remove himself from a presumption.

But a presumption upheld is no longer a presumption. Therefore in choice man chooses to become that number whereof he argues concerning codes that govern the machine.

We were born before the wind - before matter came to be - the thought preceded that which is now. The time is now to throw the Jonah within you overboard! For any certificate begs a certificate giver [grantor]. Begging the question, did that certificate come with any obligations?

Begging the question: Is this the first time around the wheel? I don't know and religion can't help either. In fact if one were to cut open my skull to examine my brain I highly doubt they would ever find any of the thoughts which once delighted and tormented me in this life. Thoughts such as "when was I born" cannot be found in space or time. For begging the philosopher I asked "wherein this room can my thoughts be found?"

Man is nothing without consciousness. Nevertheless the men in the Ship will always row row row in order to bring the ship to shore safely - which is to say - my lower conscious mind will always seek to rule the house. My mom and dad informed me of the day of my birth into this world. No birth certificate can replace their word.

My word assures my deeds. Consider now the term "Sacred Honor". Yet many will argue within the shell framed nicely as their prison. Yet I find God is not an American - or any respecter of persons. Certificates are fences! Some have made them into prison walls.

Regards,
    Michael Joseph
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

To Man: "Know thyself, and you shall know the Universe."

Birth Certificate....

If you dont have one,
    let me ask you this,
    when was your birth day?
    Tell me edward, what evidence have you that the birth certificate identifies you?

And other questions for you....when was the birth of the birth certificate? ....and for what purposes?

Quote Originally Posted by ag maniac View Post
    Tell me edward, what evidence have you that the birth certificate identifies you?

And other questions for you....when was the birth of the birth certificate? ....and for what purposes?
    The evidence that edward has is his testimony.
    Ever watch CSI shows on the TV?
    Do they ever go to trial? No.
    The defendant always waves his rights to remain silent and testifies.
    No court is ever needed for judgement, just the sentencing.

Edward, have you ever seen anyone get asked for ID in court?
    No right?
    Have you ever seen anyone answer to the NAME on the BC in court?
    Why yes, all the time. Right?

What happened there?

Did someone stand up as surety for government property?
    Did someone take an "assignment" that was created by another entity and claim it as theirs?
    Was something pledged?
    Third party contracts.

The birth certificate grants you judicial rights created by man by legislation.
    These rights can and will be removed to suit the flavour of the day.
    You are walking around placing value and equity in a NAME that your mom and dad did not give you?
    Them you claim the property as yours.
    Them you defend the claim.
    What a good "surety" you turned out to be.

When one starts to claim rights they better know what rights they are trying to claim.
    You claim the wrong one and you grant jurisdiction.

"Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's."

Birth Certificate....

If you dont have one,
    let me ask you this,
    when was your birth day?
    Who requires the evidence? Evidence for whom?
    Does the God of creation and nature require a birth certificate?

A birth certificate is evidence of incorporation into a corporately organized society.

It is the beginning of the creation of an account in which to assess credits and debits across multiple sub-systems of that corporately organized society.

This corporately organized society happens to be the state.