Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Birth Certificate - What it is

. How does a SOS provide a letter to a man stating KW is acting as an executor and trustee and that he no longer liable for process of service. The SOS can only communicate with persons not men. The mere fact those titles are the registered agent for the estate or trust. Now again, I am speaking logically.
    Did you listen to KW's mp3's? It sounds like you did not. KW followed the written statutes. He is expressly not a trustee. The SOS responded by statute to resign the service of process for the organization. He can no longer receive service of process for tickets and lawsuits. They leave him alone. KW has studied the law of agency and is well versed in it. You do not seem to understand it as well as KW. Many other folks who have done this have had the same experience as KW, like Howard Griswold over the past 30 years acting as Executor without agency (not a trustee) and never being arrested. KW has been acting as Executor for a while now with no issues. He is very public about his experience.

Man is not "vessel", man only is man. He can not be anything but an image created by God or I am that I am, or comes from the pre-existant father, a son in the pre-existent One. A vessel is a thing under the jurisdiction of the US. ALL property is vested in the state, where "men" or persons [take you choice] are mere users for the BENEFIT of the state.
    Of course a man is not a vessel, but a man can create and use many vessels. KW has stated he has 3 vessels he created and uses for commerce. The creator has control of the vessel he creates. A vessel is not automatically a property under US jurisdiction, only when you (as a good and faithful 14ther) register it there. It seems you have not researched this topic. I know of people who are doing this. A man has unlimited power to contract and is in charge of his own reality. Many people live "without the United States". I know a former bar attorney that has lived since 1987 "without the United States", and has many vessels he created for his private use. He has no federal contracts and hasn't paid FIT since 1987, no issues. It sounds like you bought off on the premise man is a slave under statism (communism). I do not.

Man has been left spoliated and naked and HAS NO MEANS to pay any claims, all under a declared national state of emergency by a foreign military occupation for the purpose of keeping the government/military operating and maintaining public peace.
    I am sorry you feel that way about yourself, and that you allow others to control you. I know your statement to be false. Your issue is between your ears. Many people do not live that way. For example you and I could do a contract today, where I purchase a car from you, draft a private contract within the common law, use lawful money with just weights and measures (ounces of silver) as valuable consideration, and execute the agreement "without the United States", in the private venue, and I have absolute ownership with proof of sale. The United States can not intervene in that private contract as its protected in the Constitution. I know people who have done that, and it has held up. Their car is private property and do not have DL, plates, insurance. Just because you live naked and spoliated, doesn't mean others are required to live that way. For examples, look and learn today from the Amish, illegal aliens, foreign nationals, and state Citizens living like the founding fathers long before the 14th.

And one final thought - when you play in their sandbox, remember it is their box and their sand.
    Why do you claim I play in their sandbox? What evidence do you have I am in their sandbox playing with their sand? Why would you think I have any desire to play in a sandbox of a foreign corporation's territory? It appears to me you are a 14ther, because they always think everybody is a 14ther and they have a mindset like you.
    Last edited by Casper; 08-23-14 at 01:17 AM.

I have no issue with the American National status, if you need a passport to use. I was thinking of doing this myself. But this Is off topic. You are presumed to be a 14th A citizen. THey are allowed to presume that by law. Your only job is to rebut that presumption. They can not force you to be a citizen.
    The passport is very on-topic. It is very related to the BC and correcting your status. If you choose the path of proving you are not a 14ther on a case by case basis, good luck with that, you will lose. Your voluntary contractual evidence testifies against you. There is only one way to rebut that, and it sounds like you have not done your research.

They can not force you to be a citizen.
    That is exactly what they have done and are doing to you. I am in possession of a letter from the State Department with them telling me that I am a 14ther, as is everybody. At some point you have consented to it, and they are merely enforcing your consent. Have you corrected it on the record once and for all?

Dean Clifford recently found out even if he knows their laws, the law is they can change those laws at any time for the good of the public. And I agree
    I agree too. That is why I don't do what Dean Clifford does. I am not at war, not a statute/code warrior, and I am not Canadian. It appears to me Canada wasn't changing the laws, they were changing the statutes and codes, moving/rearranging them. Statutes and codes are merely prima facie evidence of law, not the law. Big difference.
    Last edited by Casper; 08-23-14 at 01:08 AM.

I am always open to be corrected; however, with this new "vessel", I am not feelin the bank would be opening a bank account without a SSN. First of all, all bank accounts are the property of the government. At any time, FRNs can BE confiscated for national security reasons, as Barry has a pen and a phone. We can look to Cyprus for recent confirmation.
    All bank accounts are not the property of the government. It is the 14ther that is property of the government. You think like a 14ther. I know many people who have done just that, and that is the reason they did it. However they are not 14thers, they are not property of the government, neither is the funds in their account, nor can they be confiscated. It appears to me you have not done your research on any of these topics. You may benefit from researching territorial jurisdiction as it relates to 14thers and non-14thers and how to apply it. You may run head first in to a clerk who knows not the law of this land, but you are speaking to the wrong person, who is a mere firewall. Go to someone held accountable to the law, in your correct status, and you may find you "start to feel it".
    Last edited by Casper; 08-23-14 at 01:10 AM.

The issue at hand is having THEM honor THEIR law and providing discharge for all claims made against their property
    I find that the govco is very precise in following their law on the statutes and codes. In their application of the statutes and codes to you, have you contemplated that maybe it is you that is in the wrong capacity? Or maybe its you that does not comprehend the meaning of the legal terms, who it applies to, the applicable jurisdiction? Or maybe its you that is making claims that do not follow the proper application of law?

I used to have your mindset, and the more I researched, the more I learned it was my fault for not comprehending the law. It was my fault for contracting with the government in the wrong capacity, accepting a personna not meant for me, and entering in to the wrong jurisdiction. I have heard from others that when you present yourself in your correct status and jurisdiction, they surely do follow the law for that status. Maybe its your perception that needs correction.

I listened to KW once and was not impressed. What I sill do not understand is how once can still be the name and not be presumed surety for that property. Any government agency only has the authority to communicate with its property. If the government can only communicate with its property and man is not that property [or under that jurisdiction], I do not see how KW claims that title and is not liable. Being an executor without an agency makes no sense. I have listened to Howard Griswald and since moved on. Remedy costs nothing if it is real.

THe vessel was created by man for the purpose of control over other man. Man can USE that vessel without liability. ALL property is vested in the state where man is mere user. This is a fact. If man claims ANY property, ie my name, my car, my bank account, it is not legally YOURS.

Are you familiar with the terms naked and spoliated and where they come from? It is not about how I feel or allowing others to control me. On the contrary, it is freeing. As soon as you have a bill of sale in the Name and let us say it was "paid for" in silver, it comes back to how was the silver bought? Use of FRNs or private script. I understand what you are saying, the 12 USC 411 and I do not disagree - but again, you do not hold original title to that Name. Its a "they got you coming and going and then spin you around again".

Again, if KWs remedy is working for you, by all means do and provide specific info to the various groups.

For me, it makes sense to let anyone bring a claim against the Name I use, and let the public trustees take care of the property. Remember, you only receive a "certified copy of the title" not the original. If you were able to obtain the original, then maybe I would be better convinced.

Quote Originally Posted by Casper View Post
    Did you listen to KW's mp3's? It sounds like you did not. KW followed the written statutes. He is expressly not a trustee. The SOS responded by statute to resign the service of process for the organization. He can no longer receive service of process for tickets and lawsuits. They leave him alone. KW has studied the law of agency and is well versed in it. You do not seem to understand it as well as KW. Many other folks who have done this have had the same experience as KW, like Howard Griswold over the past 30 years acting as Executor without agency (not a trustee) and never being arrested. KW has been acting as Executor for a while now with no issues. He is very public about his experience.

Of course a man is not a vessel, but a man can create and use many vessels. KW has stated he has 3 vessels he created and uses for commerce. The creator has control of the vessel he creates. A vessel is not automatically a property under US jurisdiction, only when you (as a good and faithful 14ther) register it there. It seems you have not researched this topic. I know of people who are doing this. A man has unlimited power to contract and is in charge of his own reality. Many people live "without the United States". I know a former bar attorney that has lived since 1987 "without the United States", and has many vessels he created for his private use. He has no federal contracts and hasn't paid FIT since 1987, no issues. It sounds like you bought off on the premise man is a slave under statism (communism). I do not.

I am sorry you feel that way about yourself, and that you allow others to control you. I know your statement to be false. Your issue is between your ears. Many people do not live that way. For example you and I could do a contract today, where I purchase a car from you, draft a private contract within the common law, use lawful money with just weights and measures (ounces of silver) as valuable consideration, and execute the agreement "without the United States", in the private venue, and I have absolute ownership with proof of sale. The United States can not intervene in that private contract as its protected in the Constitution. I know people who have done that, and it has held up. Their car is private property and do not have DL, plates, insurance. Just because you live naked and spoliated, doesn't mean others are required to live that way. For examples, look and learn today from the Amish, illegal aliens, foreign nationals, and state Citizens living like the founding fathers long before the 14th.

Why do you claim I play in their sandbox? What evidence do you have I am in their sandbox playing with their sand? Why would you think I have any desire to play in a sandbox of a foreign corporation's territory? It appears to me you are a 14ther, because they always think everybody is a 14ther and they have a mindset like you.

Let us be clear. First I do not have to prove anything to them. By law, they are allowed to presume. If I fall silent to that presumption, then I am at fault, not them. How you REBT their presumption is by asking them questions NOT by proving what I AM NOT. I am not a 14 A citizen is a claim. ALL CLAIMS must be proven. MAN CAN ONLY BE MAN. He can not be a National, trustee, person, whoever, individual, etc. Those nouns are all jurisdictional evidence that man CONSENTS to be under THEIR jurisdiction.

Everybody is not a 14th A citizen or a person, taxpayer, etc. Everybody has the right to "be one of those". However, a man is not one of those. You UN-consent by asking questions. I am created in the image of God, do you rebut that? I have provide NOTICE of release of claim and interest per 12 USC 95a. It is signed by a man with a notary and witness agreement attesting to the fact that the man "signed it" - this means not using the last name.

The passport is very on-topic. It is very related to the BC and correcting your status. If you choose the path of proving you are not a 14ther on a case by case basis, good luck with that, you will lose. Your voluntary contractual evidence testifies against you. There is only one way to rebut that, and it sounds like you have not done your research.

That is exactly what they have done and are doing to you. I am in possession of a letter from the State Department with them telling me that I am a 14ther, as is everybody. At some point you have consented to it, and they are merely enforcing your consent. Have you corrected it on the record once and for all?

I agree too. That is why I don't do what Dean Clifford does. I am not at war, not a statute/code warrior, and I am not Canadian. It appears to me Canada wasn't changing the laws, they were changing the statutes and codes, moving/rearranging them. Statutes and codes are merely prima facie evidence of law, not the law. Big difference.

Really think about what you are saying. if FRNs are private script [and you can do the 12 USC 411] but do you really think they care?, And THAT BANK ACCOUNT IS TITLED in their property Name, I do not see how they CAN NOT go in there and take what they want.

It is fine that we all talk in theory, but in practice there are no "private bank accounts", they may be titled to the name, but that name is a "public trust/estate entity". So here is a minor victory for me. I was able to amend the bank agreement and signature card, as the clerk "did not understand what I did" - yes the 12 USC 411, nunc pro tunc, etc. I even had that same clerk actually notarize a copy of that agreement AND I even recorded it in public records. What a success. Do you really think the bank is honoring this? Last year I filed the 1040 [for a specific reason - no BS please] and put a notarized affidavit that I did all lawful money, the IRS ignored it. lol.

Call yourself a national, state citizen, of whatever, the only thing that does not fall under their jurisdiction is man or animal. They own all property and all you, the man to use it, with all benefit going to the state.

All bank accounts are not the property of the government. It is the 14ther that is property of the government. You think like a 14ther. I know many people who have done just that, and that is the reason they did it. However they are not 14thers, they are not property of the government, neither is the funds in their account, nor can they be confiscated. It appears to me you have not done your research on any of these topics. You may benefit from researching territorial jurisdiction as it relates to 14thers and non-14thers and how to apply it. You may run head first in to a clerk who knows not the law of this land, but you are speaking to the wrong person, who is a mere firewall. Go to someone held accountable to the law, in your correct status, and you may find you "start to feel it".

It is not me in the wrong capacity at all. They have left a thin thread of wiggle room. If you get that AND they do as required by law, you, the man have no issues. I fully agree, man must comprehend the law and then get out of the way and let those trustees do their job. That is what comprehending the law is about. Man has options about jurisdiction: Man's or God's. There is no in between.

I did not say THEY do not follow the law for status in the defense, ie court, taxes, etc. Where they do not follow the law, TODAY is in the offense, meaning discharging everything in that name does in all matters of commerce, not limited to cc, eclectic, car, house, court, taxes, claims, you name it, as everything done in that name is commerce. Man has only one status: man, as created by the Creator. That is man's status unless he consents to another status. Man has only one law to follow: The Royal Law. Man has no authority over other men. Man has no authority to judge other men, only God has that authority.

All some of us are looking for NOW that we rendered unto Caesar's what is Caesar's is for Caesar to take care of his property in all matters. We honor Caesar in public and in private Caesar honors the "majority of age and sound mind man" see? It is ok if you don't, as we all have our soul's path to travel upon.

I find that the govco is very precise in following their law on the statutes and codes. In their application of the statutes and codes to you, have you contemplated that maybe it is you that is in the wrong capacity? Or maybe its you that does not comprehend the meaning of the legal terms, who it applies to, the applicable jurisdiction? Or maybe its you that is making claims that do not follow the proper application of law?

I used to have your mindset, and the more I researched, the more I learned it was my fault for not comprehending the law. It was my fault for contracting with the government in the wrong capacity, accepting a personna not meant for me, and entering in to the wrong jurisdiction. I have heard from others that when you present yourself in your correct status and jurisdiction, they surely do follow the law for that status. Maybe its your perception that needs correction.

All some of us are looking for NOW that we rendered unto Caesar's what is Caesar's is for Caesar to take care of his property in all matters. We honor Caesar in public and in private Caesar honors the "majority of age and sound mind man" see? It is ok if you don't, as we all have our soul's path to travel upon.
    Wow, you think the govco is Caesar? When did that happen? The founding fathers escaped governments that were acting as a Caesar, and you think they founded this one as a Caesar? Please tell me when that happened? The people are sovereign without subjects, read your state Constitution, and they established the state governments, which then established the federal government (federal=by contract). The federal government only has control over what they created, which is a 14th Amendment citizen/subject/officer/employee. Sounds like you bought off on that Caesar meme and are defending that out of your own ignorance. If so, then yes, you must render under your Caesar that which is Caesars. I do not have a Caesar.
    Last edited by Casper; 08-23-14 at 10:59 PM.

Really think about what you are saying. if FRNs are private script [and you can do the 12 USC 411] but do you really think they care?, And THAT BANK ACCOUNT IS TITLED in their property Name, I do not see how they CAN NOT go in there and take what they want.
    "I do not see" indeed. I suggest that you may gain some insight by researching Title 31: Money and Finance, Part 103 - Financial Recordkeeping and Reporting of Currency and Foreign Transactions. 31 CFR Section 103.34 (a)(3)(x) "non-resident aliens who are not engaged in a trade or business in the United States"
    http://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/31/103.34

This states that non-resident aliens don't need a SS# (taxpayer identification number) to open a bank account. Non-resident aliens being a national (state Citizen). The United States (District of Columbia) is foreign to me in my state (non-federal state of the Union). Oklahoma is foreign to me, California is foreign to me, DC is foreign to me. I am a native of my state, not a foreigner who is engaged in a trade or business (public office/employee) in a foreign land (United States) and here merely as a resident. I am non-domestic to the United States. Research Foreign vs Domestic.

Really think about what you are saying, and study jurisdiction and the contracts you have voluntarily signed with your Caesar. They testify against you. There is a commercial a long time ago about the Roach Motel, the roaches go in, but they don't come out. Well you volunteered to go in, and are stuck in the Roach Motel. On a case by case basis, you make silly arguments to them, and they laugh at you because there is a way out, and you can't find it. I have provided some examples on this board and in this thread.

Note: Yes, I know of people, nationals, that walked in and used a W-8BEN, and their national passport and opened a bank account "without the United States", and without a SS#. Of course they are not the property of the government and also lawful non-taxpayers.
    Last edited by Casper; 08-23-14 at 11:00 PM.