Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Birth Certificate - What it is

I listened to KW once and was not impressed. What I sill do not understand is how once can still be the name and not be presumed surety for that property. Any government agency only has the authority to communicate with its property. If the government can only communicate with its property and man is not that property [or under that jurisdiction], I do not see how KW claims that title and is not liable. Being an executor without an agency makes no sense. I have listened to Howard Griswald and since moved on. Remedy costs nothing if it is real.
    Yes, I agree, you still do not understand. KW is not claiming the name or using it any longer. He resigned the agency and is no longer acting as a surety for that agency. That is why they can no longer serve him with tickets or lawsuits and such. He is acting Executor, and the Principal has not shown up yet to make a claim on "its" property. He has invited the Principal to step forward and close out, but afraid of the scam being exposed, the Principal hides in darkness and does not respond. KW claims equity in his property and wants to collect it. He plans to go to court to collect on his interest and equity. If they claim he was operating a state agency all these years as an employee/officer/trustee/agent, he is asking them to provide full disclosure of the details and their interests. Haha. He is backing them in to a corner of their own Roach Motel. That ol' country boy is much smarter than you give him credit for. I bet KW is a good hunter.
    Last edited by Casper; 08-24-14 at 03:30 AM.

Man has only one status: man, as created by the Creator. That is man's status unless he consents to another status. Man has only one law to follow: The Royal Law. Man has no authority over other men. Man has no authority to judge other men, only God has that authority.
    Through your own voluntary consent, you have stepped in to contract with your Caesar. That status is that of a human being. Human being in law is a "man or other animal". A vertabrate animal. That concept flows from the theory of evolution. That human beings evolved without a Creator, and even from apes. That is what you volunteered in to, and then you have the audacity to say you are not (in their mindset not mine). http://adask.wordpress.com/category/...other-animals/

Just saying I respect who you say you are, but just trying to help you comprehend what they say you are, and what they are treating you as. You are in a spiritual battle, and do not recognize the theatre, have no situational awareness, and have not learned from your previous engagements.
    Last edited by Casper; 08-23-14 at 11:25 PM.

Any government agency only has the authority to communicate with its property.
    And there's your sign. Riddle me this. What have I provided in this thread as a solution to NOT be the government's property?

The people that solved this riddle, are not bothered by the government or its agencies.

Everybody is not a 14th A citizen or a person, taxpayer, etc. Everybody has the right to "be one of those". However, a man is not one of those. You UN-consent by asking questions. I am created in the image of God, do you rebut that?
    Ed and Elaine Brown used arguments similar to this against auntie IRIS. Where did that get them? Federal prison. Read the case. The prosecutor asked them (paraphrasing) "You claim that you are not a US citizen for federal income taxes, but then you claim you are a US citizen for your Driver License and Passport. So which are we to believe?"

As I mentioned, your evidence testifies against you. Asking questions will not win when you already have testified under penalty of perjury that you are a 14th Amendment US citizen on your DL and Passport, voter registration, etc. Good luck with that strategy, you will need it. And a court judge or local official cannot change your citizenship, he just goes by your sworn evidence you have already made in your contracts with your Caesar. Do you think anybody will take your "questions" over what the State Dept. says you are? You will rightfully be labeled as one of them thar "sovern citizens" and a "tax protester" and be on your way to a Psych Eval.

As I mentioned, I have a letter from the State Dept. that everybody is a 14th amendment citizen, including me. Have you ever rebutted that?
    Last edited by Casper; 08-24-14 at 01:24 AM.

As soon as you have a bill of sale in the Name and let us say it was "paid for" in silver, it comes back to how was the silver bought? Use of FRNs or private script
    You have the ability to use "the name" or not. You also have the unlimited ability to contract in the manner you choose and use just weights and measures (silver/gold). In commerce, "money" and "law" go together, so choose wisely. If you do not know how to contract using valuable consideration "without the United States" that is your problem. Many people know how and do contract that way. Just because you do not have that knowledge doesn't limit others who do. The Silver and Gold Eagle is minted at the United States mint for Pete's sake. There's your sign! Why do you think they do that? It is your option.
    Last edited by Casper; 08-24-14 at 02:20 AM.

As I mentioned, I have a letter from the State Dept. that everybody is a 14th amendment citizen, including me. Have you ever rebutted that?

The citizen as a PERSON is an IT. That is the name of an agreement or even an office - CITIZEN.

Offer that the obvious officer, at the traffic stop for example can take the office for IT's use, if that thing (0ffice) requires it. [I would offer the State's Card inside my WSA Passport so that IT must find my PERSON inside a document that identifies me correctly by Title "David Merrill" - BELOVED TEACHER OF GOD.] Remember you are talking to the OFFICER (IT), not that man or woman.

In other words Congress wrote the remedy in 1913 found at Title 12 USC §411. If you focus on the remedy Congress offered you are much closer to the remedy.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 08-24-14 at 04:04 PM.

Now I got it. He no longer uses the name or claims the name. GOT IT! So how does he ACT as an artificial entity called an executor? In my book, it states the executor is a liable entity for an estate. Which estate is KW executor of? OK, then the principal, meaning the grantor or beneficiary [neither title matters] has shown up to make a claim on that estate because basically it is held in trust and the government can not touch the principle. Agree. Well I am kinda of agreeing with a claim similar but not for the man. I do not agree that estate is MY property or that I HOLD any equitable benefit.

We agree on the full disclosure by the court LOL. Actually we are waiting for full disclosure on Benghazi, IRS, and the Vet scandal LOL. -

I am attaching a file call Comm v Estate of Field Commissioner v. Estate of Field - 324 U.S. 113 (1945).pdf I hope it attaches, as I am not too familiar with this format on this blog Hopefully this will give you some insight about being the executor and its liabilities. Again, please know I am not that smart to have researched all this but have been open to learn and follow through.

Quote Originally Posted by Casper View Post
    Yes, I agree, you still do not understand. KW is not claiming the name or using it any longer. He resigned the agency and is no longer acting as a surety for that agency. That is why they can no longer serve him with tickets or lawsuits and such. He is acting Executor, and the Principal has not shown up yet to make a claim on "its" property. He has invited the Principal to step forward and close out, but afraid of the scam being exposed, the Principal hides in darkness and does not respond. KW claims equity in his property and wants to collect it. He plans to go to court to collect on his interest and equity. If they claim he was operating a state agency all these years as an employee/officer/trustee/agent, he is asking them to provide full disclosure of the details and their interests. Haha. He is backing them in to a corner of their own Roach Motel. That ol' country boy is much smarter than you give him credit for. I bet KW is a good hunter.

First Caesar is not mine - let us be clear on that. "Caesar" exists and planet earth. They can say or do as they like UP TO A POINT. Let us also be clear on that. I agree THEY require consent but again they always have the option to ignore and move forward. This is why we must have proper notice in place and then by all means back them in a corner.

Again, maybe I do not explain things well. So I have to take that into consideration. I sometimes have too much in that brain that I am using that I assume sometimes everyone may understand some concepts.

Here are two website for you all to take a look at. the first is by Boris: www.iamsomedude.com Boris goes into detail explanation of the WHY and the where we are under a declared national state of emergency. We are under a type of Marshal Law or military jurisdiction. To put it simply, when there is "war on the land", the CONstution is nothing but a GD useless document or whatever my hero Geo B stated. If you start off with this idea of "military jurisdiction and all of its ramifications" I think you will have a better understanding of where the remedy lies and WHY.

Here is the other website: www.notacitizen.com

Anyway, if KW resonates with you, by all means follow this path. I will take a listen and maybe there are some similar ideas in his chat that is parallel with the Peaceful Inhabitant remedy.

Quote Originally Posted by Casper View Post
    Through your own voluntary consent, you have stepped in to contract with your Caesar. That status is that of a human being. Human being in law is a "man or other animal". A vertabrate animal. That concept flows from the theory of evolution. That human beings evolved without a Creator, and even from apes. That is what you volunteered in to, and then you have the audacity to say you are not (in their mindset not mine). http://adask.wordpress.com/category/...other-animals/

Just saying I respect who you say you are, but just trying to help you comprehend what they say you are, and what they are treating you as. You are in a spiritual battle, and do not recognize the theatre, have no situational awareness, and have not learned from your previous engagements.
    Last edited by salsero; 08-24-14 at 05:23 PM.

Now I got it. He no longer uses the name or claims the name. GOT IT! So how does he ACT as an artificial entity called an executor? In my book, it states the executor is a liable entity for an estate. Which estate is KW executor of? OK, then the principal, meaning the grantor or beneficiary [neither title matters] has shown up to make a claim on that estate because basically it is held in trust and the government can not touch the principle. Agree. Well I am kinda of agreeing with a claim similar but not for the man. I do not agree that estate is MY property or that I HOLD any equitable benefit.
    I will have to admit, it took me a while to comprehend what he was doing. When I finally got it, I think what he is doing is hilarious. He knows much more about the law of agency than I do, and he opened up my eyes to service of process etc. As far as Executor, it is a capacity, not an entity, don't confuse them. And he has always paid all his own bills anyway. Its like someone who becomes the Executor of your will when you pass away, to settle your accounts and distribute proceeds. He stated he, KW, who acted as agent for the legal name for 40 years, is suing his legal name (BC name), and asking the Principal and all interested parties with any legal title, to step forward to settle the accounts. He has paid for his car, house, belongings, etc, not the Principal, so he claims his equity interest. Can't wait to see how that turns out. He also wants full disclosure of any profits from the use of the name and a full accounting. His regret was that he did not file an agents lien on his property before he resigned.

I have learned much from him, but that doesn't mean I am taking his path. I do like his Declaratory Judgment idea. That proved to him he was acting as agent for the STATE agency that is his driver license/operator license to do interstate commerce as a public officer. It also told him the remedy, to resign the agency. He is no longer surety for the legal name. That was eye opening. Take a look at the change of address form at the post office and read the front and back. That is for service of process for the agent and his registered office (home address). Same with Driver/Operator License.
    Last edited by Casper; 08-24-14 at 10:48 PM.

First Caesar is not mine - let us be clear on that. "Caesar" exists and planet earth. They can say or do as they like UP TO A POINT. Let us also be clear on that. I agree THEY require consent but again they always have the option to ignore and move forward. This is why we must have proper notice in place and then by all means back them in a corner.
    Respectfully, I think that Caesar mess is between your ears. Somebody sold that to you and you bought off on that. That is your reality. I can't help you there. There is a democracy/statist govco within "this state". I made the choice to not "reside" in "this state".