Thread: Birth Certificate - What it is

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    . How does a SOS provide a letter to a man stating KW is acting as an executor and trustee and that he no longer liable for process of service. The SOS can only communicate with persons not men. The mere fact those titles are the registered agent for the estate or trust. Now again, I am speaking logically.
    Did you listen to KW's mp3's? It sounds like you did not. KW followed the written statutes. He is expressly not a trustee. The SOS responded by statute to resign the service of process for the organization. He can no longer receive service of process for tickets and lawsuits. They leave him alone. KW has studied the law of agency and is well versed in it. You do not seem to understand it as well as KW. Many other folks who have done this have had the same experience as KW, like Howard Griswold over the past 30 years acting as Executor without agency (not a trustee) and never being arrested. KW has been acting as Executor for a while now with no issues. He is very public about his experience.

Man is not "vessel", man only is man. He can not be anything but an image created by God or I am that I am, or comes from the pre-existant father, a son in the pre-existent One. A vessel is a thing under the jurisdiction of the US. ALL property is vested in the state, where "men" or persons [take you choice] are mere users for the BENEFIT of the state.
    Of course a man is not a vessel, but a man can create and use many vessels. KW has stated he has 3 vessels he created and uses for commerce. The creator has control of the vessel he creates. A vessel is not automatically a property under US jurisdiction, only when you (as a good and faithful 14ther) register it there. It seems you have not researched this topic. I know of people who are doing this. A man has unlimited power to contract and is in charge of his own reality. Many people live "without the United States". I know a former bar attorney that has lived since 1987 "without the United States", and has many vessels he created for his private use. He has no federal contracts and hasn't paid FIT since 1987, no issues. It sounds like you bought off on the premise man is a slave under statism (communism). I do not.

Man has been left spoliated and naked and HAS NO MEANS to pay any claims, all under a declared national state of emergency by a foreign military occupation for the purpose of keeping the government/military operating and maintaining public peace.
    I am sorry you feel that way about yourself, and that you allow others to control you. I know your statement to be false. Your issue is between your ears. Many people do not live that way. For example you and I could do a contract today, where I purchase a car from you, draft a private contract within the common law, use lawful money with just weights and measures (ounces of silver) as valuable consideration, and execute the agreement "without the United States", in the private venue, and I have absolute ownership with proof of sale. The United States can not intervene in that private contract as its protected in the Constitution. I know people who have done that, and it has held up. Their car is private property and do not have DL, plates, insurance. Just because you live naked and spoliated, doesn't mean others are required to live that way. For examples, look and learn today from the Amish, illegal aliens, foreign nationals, and state Citizens living like the founding fathers long before the 14th.

And one final thought - when you play in their sandbox, remember it is their box and their sand.
    Why do you claim I play in their sandbox? What evidence do you have I am in their sandbox playing with their sand? Why would you think I have any desire to play in a sandbox of a foreign corporation's territory? It appears to me you are a 14ther, because they always think everybody is a 14ther and they have a mindset like you.
    Last edited by Casper; 08-23-14 at 01:17 AM.