Thread: Birth Certificate - What it is

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I listened to KW once and was not impressed. What I sill do not understand is how once can still be the name and not be presumed surety for that property. Any government agency only has the authority to communicate with its property. If the government can only communicate with its property and man is not that property [or under that jurisdiction], I do not see how KW claims that title and is not liable. Being an executor without an agency makes no sense. I have listened to Howard Griswald and since moved on. Remedy costs nothing if it is real.
    Yes, I agree, you still do not understand. KW is not claiming the name or using it any longer. He resigned the agency and is no longer acting as a surety for that agency. That is why they can no longer serve him with tickets or lawsuits and such. He is acting Executor, and the Principal has not shown up yet to make a claim on "its" property. He has invited the Principal to step forward and close out, but afraid of the scam being exposed, the Principal hides in darkness and does not respond. KW claims equity in his property and wants to collect it. He plans to go to court to collect on his interest and equity. If they claim he was operating a state agency all these years as an employee/officer/trustee/agent, he is asking them to provide full disclosure of the details and their interests. Haha. He is backing them in to a corner of their own Roach Motel. That ol' country boy is much smarter than you give him credit for. I bet KW is a good hunter.
    Last edited by Casper; 08-24-14 at 03:30 AM.