Thread: Birth Certificate - What it is

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    BC, DL, passport, phone bill , doesn't matter.
    All are judicial persons. You own none of them, but you can be all of them.

Ask your self these questions with all the accounts listed above.
    Who is the "accommodating party"?
    Who's the "principal obligor"?
    Who's the "secondary obligor"?
    What do you by "doesn't matter"? What "doesn't matter" to whom? Also, I wouldn't be so errant (or foolish) as to claim ownership of those persons in a unwise manner. Owner is synonymous with surety. The nihilistic approach is how fruitful? It aint , you cant, it wont. But what about what can, is, will?

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    Ask your self these questions with all the accounts listed above.
    Who is the "accommodating party"?
    Who's the "principal obligor"?
    Who's the "secondary obligor"?
    I'm not sure how answering those questions apply to my circumstance. While they might apply to others. The SSAN is an account number. The driver license number is an account number. The names are not necessarily accounts. The mistake many have made is that they think they know when they do not. They make wide sweeping mental leaps and merge things that are distinct and different--too quick to be 'aha I got you' and rather than realizing that they might need to slow down and stop making (vain) presumptions.

Name:  8.jpg
Views: 331
Size:  59.4 KB

The name on the birth certificate is not the same name on a driver license--it is not something I type that anyone can say is "wild and elusive and so vurray mysterious" BECAUSE YOU CAN LOOK FOR YOURSELF. With respect to a driver license a man can take suretyship by singing underneath (undewriting). With respect to a court case, by answering to the name of the *defendant*. There is an unmistakable pattern if you look at things from the eyes of a child rather than of an adult that thinks he/she knows everything.

Is "water pump" the same as "pump water"? Is Jensen Dakota the same Dakota Jensen?
    Last edited by allodial; 05-08-15 at 09:48 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.