Thread: Birth Certificate - What it is

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by EZrhythm View Post
    Except that it is not a public record. And it represents an "Individual" as opposed to an organization.
    In most U.S. States it is a private record with the particulars thereof to be guarded just like a social security card. Depending on the context an organization can be an "individual".
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    In most U.S. States it is a private record with the particulars thereof to be guarded just like a social security card. Depending on the context an organization can be an "individual".

More from the Criminal code of Canada

“public department” means a department of the Government of Canada or a branch thereof or a board, commission, corporation or other body that is an agent of Her Majesty in right of Canada;

“public stores” includes any personal property that is under the care, supervision, administration or control of a public department or of any person in the service of a public department;

As you can see by definition all "public stores" are linked to the “public department” which is a "body that is an agent of Her Majesty in right of Canada;"
    The BC is the missing link.
    Its the JOINDER that makes you an agent for the crown.

Where's my pay cheque?
    I think I might have to RESIGN.