Thread: Birth Certificate - What it is

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I believe part of the fuss and run-around with birth certificates is that #1 its a charter document or evidence of a charter #2 the real issue is the significance of a charter or royal warrant. I'm not sure what is fraudulent about the birth certificate. The MOTHER ENTITY and the FATHER ENTITY created a joint venture or spinoff in such and such a jurisdiction called "{NAME OF CHILD} and presumingly knowingly and willingly introduced the information into a specific register. If you try to claim copyright to a name on a birth certificate in say Australia or New Zealand they will likely tell you quite frankly that the name is their property. That its their property is informative.

Note that the registrar is the registrar of births, deaths *and* marriages. A birth certificate is most always testimony of the record keeper of an entry's existence. The consequence or significance of the entry is a separate matter from which going on and about birth certificate itself might be a distraction. The certificate is *evidence of* something.

P.S. It is more likely that they created the office (or berth) entered into by the 'child' with help of 'parents'. Also being a subject of a king or queen might be a type of servitude. If someone enters into a type of servitude that leads to say, 'civil death' then perhaps the event is a birth (or entry into a berth) and a death at the same time? Minus the extreme emotionalism it might be easier to see.

cursive (adj.) 1784, from French cursif (18c.), from Medieval Latin cursivus "running," from Latin cursus "a running," from past participle of currere "to run" (see current (adj.)). The notion is of "written with a running hand" (without raising the pen), originally as opposed to the older uncial hand.
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    PERSON as a corporation that can sue or be sued...

Ergo the True Name as a class action.
    I suspect that if all the particulars of a birth certificate and such were known, it might not be all that useful apart from knowing oneself.
    Last edited by allodial; 12-20-14 at 03:24 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

great thread! thanks everyone! I am eating up (listening to) the stuff from KW here at the moment in my media player.

I also want to add kurt kallenbach's stuff to the mix here as I havnt seen it mentioned.

The Birth Certificate “person” is a CATHOLIC VESTMENT or Holy Orders delivered by tradition! It is an official CAPACITY/GARMENT worn by all those holding CATHOLIC OFFICE.
    more about that can be found here: https://trustandcontract.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    great thread! thanks everyone! I am eating up (listening to) the stuff from KW here at the moment in my media player.

I also want to add kurt kallenbach's stuff to the mix here as I havnt seen it mentioned.

This is just the mystery religions playing out in the worship of Diana. The silversmiths [the silver chord part] have been about their Craft for a long time now.

Act 19:24 For a certain man named Demetrius, a silversmith, which made silver shrines for Diana, brought no small gain unto the craftsmen;

Act 19:25 Whom he called together with the workmen of like occupation, and said, Sirs, ye know that by this craft we have our wealth.

Act 19:26 Moreover ye see and hear, that not alone at Ephesus, but almost throughout all Asia, this Paul hath persuaded and turned away much people, saying that they be no gods, which are made with hands:

Commentary: Religion is an Idol.

Act 19:27 So that not only this our craft is in danger to be set at nought; but also that the temple of the great goddess Diana should be despised, and her magnificence should be destroyed, whom all Asia and the world worshippeth.

Act 19:28 And when they heard these sayings, they were full of wrath, and cried out, saying, Great is Diana of the Ephesians.

Commentary: By Diana insert any name for any Religion today - by Ephesians is meant the entire world. You did see that great whore riding the beast at the 2015 Superbowl 1/2 time. False Religion - giving life to the beast system - by and thru the people and all their masks - person.

But I have peace in Elijah who in the Power of Yehovah, climbed the mountain and withstood the 450 priests [lawyers]. He asked them "perhaps Baal is taking a bathroom break?" Where is he?

1Ki 18:27 And it came to pass at noon, that Elijah mocked them, and said, Cry aloud: for he is a god; either he is talking, or he is pursuing, or he is in a journey, or peradventure he sleepeth, and must be awaked.

========

Thank you for this study but I find it to be made within the framework of a larger frame. Therefore, there is no remedy.

Remedy is made by implied and expressed trust. Declare thyself and go in and begin to possess. Remedy is not expressed in learning how to use tools that someone else fashioned FOR YOU.

In the end the question must be asked: What is it that I want? Is it to have the use of more money? Is that the remedy I seek? Is it to have access to Estates? If that is what you seek then, you have no remedy at all for Estates are DERIVED from Property. Is it to have dominion? Well if that is what you seek, then you can just stop listening to the guru's because that is NOT what they are teaching.

They teach how you can access some Estate UNDER the dominion of a higher claim. Therefore making that one subject - yet still - to the one who established said claim. Layers donkey, ONIONS have layers.

The system is predicated upon greed - I want. It is based upon the mindset of what can I get. The "it's mine" crowd.

I mean C'mon folks think about it - do you really think that a system built upon signing some chit here and there to extinguish debt is love based? That is a "get" system. Love is based in giving. The former is "self love" - symbolized by a black sun and a red moon.

Birth Certificates - what a joke. A certificate of trust is issued upon a class of beneficiaries. Trust Law folks - it gives the beneficiary an interest in the Estate [established in Claim by another - framing remember] but it does NOT give the beneficiary access to the management and control over the Trust Property. Where did you establish a claim? The only claim most ever get around making are claims in Estates that may or may not be granted according to the laws that govern the Estate. To create the Estate and have dominion over it is so far from their consciousness that the only office left for those who would claim against the Will is that of Constructive Trustee. The MAKER of the false claim has the liability for his SIN. For how can the benefits of trust flow out upon the receiver and the receiver not be obligated upon certain terms? And now the beneficiary thinks to refuse his/her obligations by making false claims - this is the very definition of DISHONOR. And therefore let him pay for his own sin! Trustee de son Tort.

Those who read the Scriptures have you not understood?

Luke 11:46 And He said, "Woe unto you also, ye Lawyers! for ye heavy laden men with burdens grievous to be borne, and ye yourselves touch gently not the burdens with one of your fingers.

You think the two choices placed before you are your way out? Hardly. You think to gain mastery over an Estate in which you hold neither the legal or the equitable title to the property? For there is a claim on the Soul, the Estate and all Lands - the triple crown. Can you spot the falseness in the Claim which doled out the three Testamentary Trusts?

The two swords are really in the hand of one entity - it only appears to be two swords until you begin to see that the governments [a legal fiction] bear in their symbology the laurel wreath - canon law. Therefore we are back to Baal worship - mystery religion.

I had a friend who went to Mexico to an U.S. embassy and walked in with the papers referencing the ACCOUNT in the NAME, [Number of the Name] and my friend told the attendant he wanted to annul HIS United States citizenship. The response was simple "stop doing the acts that make you a citizen". Can you hear that?

Are you so confused that you actually think a piece of paper makes you anything? If I trust you then my deeds will reflect my trust. This is just so simple. If I have no trust then I am going to disappear off the radar screen. An account is open, but there is nothing to give account. It was not mine - it was never mine - it will never be mine. The trustees created a B.I.C. which evidences an interest in trust but it is up to the trustees to administrate the Trust Business.

The world is run on Trust Law. There are only two trusts that matter in this world and both are religious. For the political is just an outgrowth of the religious for there can be no political absent virtues and morals. It is easy to see where your trust lies - I just look to see what you cling to. Meaning your expressions in signature and your deeds [actions].

A great tree has been erected and many take shadow under its leaves - but it is a false tree. What makes you think that this is the only tree? Perhaps conditioning? Perhaps you might be a new planting? Maybe? If you are satisfied to undertake within and under the three city-state worldwide control matrix [vatican city, city of washington, and city of london] then learn the rules. Better get reading - you have a lot to learn.

It is better to give than receive. For the servant is greatest. up is down, yes? Good is called bad and wicked good. What a Land of Confusion - and not enough love to go around.

=========

Can't you hear the "witch language" in the music - the woman in red is always addressed - She will give you your hearts desires - Lucifer is the end game. He/She wears many masks - welcome to the theatre. Now take your seat and Choose ye this day whom ye shall worship. Will it be the two choices placed before your eyes Lucifer vs. Satan - or perhaps you will find the "straight and narrow gate" - that which your eyes don't perceive. Ask yourself "who established the choices" and "what is the agenda".

Has your life been a pre-arranged set of false choices? Delivered up before you so that you might choose one - absent thinking - you seize on what is before your eyes of perception - the twin actors dancing for you - choose me, no choose me. Which one will you choose? The Juggler or the Clown - you never understood that it ain't no good - you let other people get your kicks for you.

Do you have the courage to choose neither? Or does fear grip you into non-action - which is to say consent.

Heb 2:14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of blood and flesh, Himself also likewise took part of flesh and blood.....

Heb 2:15 And deliver them who through fear of death were through all their lifetime subject to bondage.

Hebrews 2:15 references a straight path - The Way. Unperceived because it is not offered up as a viable choice. Instead [pick your religion] the mysteries of Nimrod/Semiramis/Tammuz are taught - false Jesus. Who can find The Way? Well first one must deny the choices placed before him as the only available solutions. Why does all the world see only a man? I guess men are like that - conditioned beasts - to only react to that which they perceive by and thru their Central Nervous System - the Serpent that went down into the MIDST of the Garden. Man's rationale.

Consider yet again - Has your life been a pre-arranged set of false choices?

Your Estate huh? Perhaps you have volunteered your energy in support of that which hates you? Have you considered the twin pillars of Hegel? But oh how those Onions and Garlics can be so delicious to the flesh -

If I must choose - I pick neither. What do you choose?

Said another way - what is my intent of my deed? Is it self centered - is it in faith - or is it in Love [service and charity].

Let it be love.

Regards,
    Michael Joseph
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 02-06-15 at 07:04 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post

I dont know how I missed it but Doug555 did previously mention Kurt K. my bad. I may have got KK & KW mixed up. Ive been listening and reading alot from these two lately as it seems they are both on the right track and not holding out on us. I get the feeling many of the others very much are holding out quite a bit but probably they have good reason for doing so.

yes, reification! thanks shikamaru. I have the same suspicions but didnt have the word for it. my spellchecker is not familiar with it either LOL

what Im wrestling with now is finding a way to verify our suspicions. I like the process KW suggests using declaratory judgments but that only goes so far. from what Ive learned about it so far it is a fairly safe method to use also. I might follow his bread crumbs to get familiar with actually "filing"

R4C & LOR is where I would like to go also but something hasnt clicked for me on those fronts just yet but I must give DM credit because he was the most helpful to me in learning who I am.

thanks

JohnnyCash
    Is there an unwritten rule that we must abbreviate KW's (Kurt Warner) name?

stoneFree
    Anyone know what a Kentucky Colonel is?
    And does it have anything to do with KFC?

Attachment 2250

JohnnyCash
    No, but I can see your reflection in the picture. Made me so hangry I jumped in the smart car 'n went to the drive thru window.

Clown: mmm yeah, I'd like an aspergers with cheese, some small fries for my pants, and a slap in the face with cold mackerel.

Idjit wearing a headset: You want a drink with that?

Clown: I'd like a drink before all that. You got any single malt scotch?

Idjit: No, we only have sodas and rat poison.

Clown: I see. Do you know where the nearest MickeyD's is?

Idjit: No sir. You do know you're at the Wells Fargo drive-up teller window, right?

Clown: Well... yeah. So what's your point?

Quote Originally Posted by stoneFree View Post
    Anyone know what a Kentucky Colonel is?
    And does it have anything to do with KFC?

Attachment 2250
    no Idea but there seems to be alot of them: http://kycolonels.org/famous-colonels/

didnt see Niki Hayden (former motoGP World Champ AKA "The Kentucky Kid") listed so how good can it be?

stoneFree
    Thanks guys. That's what I was after. Certificate was displayed on his wall like he was proud of it and I snapped a picture. KENTUCKY COLONELS does look like a Mason organization. Supporting the Bankster's agenda...
    1933 Kentucky Colonels Will Rogers, Clark Gable, Mae West, Eddie Cantor and others produced “Parade of Kentucky Colonels” broadcast nationally on CBS radio. The “variety show” program’s purpose was to promote President Roosevelt’s National Recovery Act, part of the President’s New Deal Program.
    http://kycolonels.org/timeline/

And this bit about Colonel Sanders is funny...
    His legal career ended after he got engaged in a courtroom brawl with his own client.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonel_Sanders
    Last edited by stoneFree; 02-09-15 at 08:55 PM.