Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Birth Certificate - What it is

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Do you suppose that one could make a demand for lawful money drawn on the Bank of the United States if one was not subscribed to that bank?
    Question to satisfy my ignorance (and being too lazy to perform an extensive Google search at this time)...what does it mean to be subscribed to a bank...endorsing their credit or something?

Quote Originally Posted by ohiofoiarequest View Post
    Perhaps they could express a trust.

Now a pertinent maxim...Equity aids the vigilant, not the indolent.
    yes, very much so I think.

Question to satisfy my ignorance (and being too lazy to perform an extensive Google search at this time)...what does it mean to be subscribed to a bank...endorsing their credit or something?
    sub-scribed? subscribed is an interesting word. have you seen the micro-printed (MP)signature line on the checks lately? (need a magnifying glass)

Mine say authorized signature.

"mine" means the stack of personal checks written me which I've redeemed in lawful money (gold) of the United States.

And don't for a second believe that I don't think gold and silver are unclean things...

PS has anyone heard of the Chicago plan? It may have been written into 12usc411...

PSS sorry for the threadjack...lawful money is defined as gold https://books.google.com/books?id=iz...f=falsehttp://
    Last edited by ohiofoiarequest; 12-30-15 at 04:07 AM. Reason: felt like it

Thank you! I had not heard of the Chicago Plan.

These memoranda generated much interest and discussion among lawmakers but the suggested reforms, such as the abolition of the fractional reserve system and imposition of 100% reserves on demand deposits, were set aside and replaced by watered down alternative measures.
    Check out Demand Deposit.

Demand deposits, bank money or scriptural money[1] are funds held in demand deposit accounts in commercial banks.[2] These account balances are usually considered money and form the greater part of the narrowly defined money supply of a country.

This is what we have discussed around here as special deposit. This is US Notes in the form of Federal Reserve Notes.

You don't strike me as ignorant. However, consider the UNDERTAKING when one subscribes his/her signature - expressing one's Trust In - central banking. This is a voluntary deed which is recorded in expression on the back of a check. A check is not legal tender!

SUBSCRIBE:
    1. To write underneath; to put a signature at the end of a printed or written instrument.

3. In relation to the law of corporations, a subscriber is one who has made an agreement to take a portion of the original issue of corporate stock.

I think that meaning 3 references the Birth Certificate. I see the nation-states as businesses. It is said of the false shepherd that his "bough" is above all the other "trees of the garden" and that he has multiple streams watering his tree! Thusly given in Rev 13 that He causes all to receive a mark, that would indicate that a worldwide business plan would effect a mechanism of which all would succumb. Thusly that nation-states would become and, IMO, have become gigantic corporate interests which are traded. The actual physical goods are no longer exchanged - Ref Bank of International Settlements.

War is the eventual end of this game which in effect is just discharge.

===================

Therefore by voluntary consent one is Re-Venued into the Estate of the Taxpayer. Whereof the estate is licensed or leased out to Husbandmen who tend to the vineyard established by the international banker! But before this business plan could be effected the Heir of all had to be killed. And beauty had to be poisoned with an apple.

Jose can you see?
    I can see perfectly.

Best Regards,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 12-30-15 at 05:58 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Thank you! I had not heard of the Chicago Plan.
    nor I, (no surprise) but seems very interesting ohiofoirequest. yes, thanks for sharing here.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    You don't strike me as ignorant. However, consider the UNDERTAKING when one subscribes his/her signature - expressing one's Trust In - central banking. This is a voluntary deed which is recorded in expression on the back of a check. A check is not legal tender!

SUBSCRIBE:
    1. To write underneath; to put a signature at the end of a printed or written instrument.

3. In relation to the law of corporations, a subscriber is one who has made an agreement to take a portion of the original issue of corporate stock.

I think that meaning 3 references the Birth Certificate. I see the nation-states as businesses. It is said of the false shepherd that his "bough" is above all the other "trees of the garden" and that he has multiple streams watering his tree! Thusly given in Rev 13 that He causes all to receive a mark, that would indicate that a worldwide business plan would effect a mechanism of which all would succumb. Thusly that nation-states would become and, IMO, have become gigantic corporate interests which are traded. The actual physical goods are no longer exchanged - Ref Bank of International Settlements.

War is the eventual end of this game which in effect is just discharge.

===================

Therefore by voluntary consent one is Re-Venued into the Estate of the Taxpayer. Whereof the estate is licensed or leased out to Husbandmen who tend to the vineyard established by the international banker! But before this business plan could be effected the Heir of all had to be killed. And beauty had to be poisoned with an apple.

Jose can you see?
    I can see perfectly.

Best Regards,
    MJ
    that was very insightful MJ. it seems either I am getting better at comprehending your writing more lately or you are getting better composing it in some way, perhaps both?

I am thankful for it all.

since we had mentioned "subscribe" it made me take a second look at the word "describe".

subscribe seems to make perfect sense but "de-scribe" seems counter intuitive. and then there is "description", even worse it seems (De-Script-Ion)

what do y'all make of this?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    A birth certificate is a “license” to use government issued name.

Proved myself wrong with this statement.
    Licenses can be transferred, like logging license, commercial fishing license, etc.
    The NAME can not.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    What about restructure?
    hummmm..........