It looks like we agree on most ---
I agree - it is a war for Man's soul on who he will serve - the Real God or the false god? The false god is permitted to deceive, coerce, and trick everyone into believing "in god we trust" is the real god, but it is the false god. This is where man errs and there is a dear price on his soul for this error.

I agree - those men pledged themselves - their fortunes, and their honor. We are NOT a part of that pledge EXCEPT to release and surrender [by acknowledgment and acceptance of what has ready been pledged - dead paper appearing as something with value] back to them what is their property.

I am not sure what you mean by "lacking evidence of a claim - under the LON - one is stateless [resident]...

Personally I am not looking to be a resident, citizen, person, whoever of any nation - as I recall man is [a nation] unto himself - really the word "man" alone says it all. Stateless is their classification for their internal BS. I think we agree on the word "claim" - but again like Karl, once the word is defined better than by "normal regular talk", it seems I agree more.

To me making a claim COULD be making a complaint IF one is not careful and that is my only concern.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
What I see is a war. And this war is foretold in the Scripture. Rome waring against the Word of God. I saw in Henry VIII a king who took back his kingdom from Rome in the Statute of Uses he established both at law and in equity all interests in the throne.

Rev 12:13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

Rev 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

The times come and are now when Onesimus [Remnant] will have to stand for Truth - for there is in deed a flood [of lies] being cast forth onto the Earth out of the mouth [spokesmen] of the Dragon.

Philemon is blind - he denies the Christ. Pretends to be the mouthpiece of Jesus Christ. Oh there indeed is a king in the earth skilled at dissimulation.

All of those who pledged save MAYBE a few belonged to societies which serve Rome - secretly. I wonder when men begin to just wholesale surrender everything to another - what might happen when they are betrayed? or perhaps SOLD?

Did you notice that some men bound together in their society, pledged to themselves, declared themselves and in doing so got first hand access to the Land? I find it repugnant to bow my knee to any man. So why should I surrender ANYTHING to a man? Let the dead bury the dead.

I am a student of history - true history - and I know that men were actually tortured and killed for just READING the New Testament. Rome she wants to dole out to you your very thoughts! It is a slippery slope when one looks to be represented by another. One had best know for a surety to whom one is placing trust.

Enticements abound - everything is free - I don't think so. For then Atlas would in deed Shrug and then who would be available to serve me? I jest of course. I find a man who will not work should not eat. I find fascism - which is a nasty word - nevertheless is the style of government today within the United States. A little red worm has eaten the gourd which once gave shade.

John the Baptist ate locusts and honey so he could learn to love the good and hate the evil. I wonder why John was not in town drinking it up with all the other clowns bowing to their god- Ceasar. I heard a preacher once say "God does not give wealth to those who cannot handle it". I find that to be true. For absent God there is no Ceasar. Therefore what is Ceasar's except that he makes a Use of that which is God's property.

Again I see the Potter and the pot. Even in a Theocracy God meted out boundaries to the tribes so that their inheritance would be sure - nevertheless there was provision in the law concerning selling their inheritance. I am reminded of the son who went into a far country. I see Abraham buying a cave from the sons of Heth [burying place for Israel]

I wonder pray tell, which one of you here has EVER taken a pledge to the United States? Or for that matter even the State? I seriously doubt anyone here has done that - and yet - I hear talk issued by some that we somehow are part of that pledge - as hereinbefore referenced? Hogwash. No mutual pledge, no declaration, no standing!

What is funny to me is that the Scriptures even declare the same thing! They say at John 3:16 whomsoever places their trust in Jesus Christ...also we see the cup of communion - which is a pledge to marry!

So dear readers, tell me when did the United States take you to bride? Do you even have an engagement? Or have you been adopted? The husbandman takes a bride in contract. The father adopts a son per the father's prerogative.

Lacking evidence of a claim - under the Laws of Nations - one is Stateless [resident]. Will a Queen be courted by a peasant? I think not.

Shalom,
Michael Joseph