Thank you for bringing this point out. Here is the solution and we have Boris to thank for this information - as I am not bright enough to figure it out. But boy I am sure getting it little by little.

Get a certified copy of the BC from the State of creation. Once you have this in place. Take the BC and mail it to the SOS of the state where it was created and have it "authenticated" NOT apostilled. Each state is different so check how do this for the state of the BC. Once authenticated, there is a statement to the effect - "it is hereby certified that Joe Blow was clerk of ...... and that full faith and credit may and ought to be given to said clerk's official acts."

Once you get this back from the state, go ahead and send this up to federal SOS for authentication. You do this here. http://travel.state.gov/content/trav...uirements.html

This document comes back with "I certify that the document hereunto annexed is under the Seal of the State of XX and that such Seal is entitled to full faith and credit" signed and sealed Big Kahuna.

What are the key words here? "full faith and credit"

I have tingles just thinking about Nancy, Harry and Barry providing the Name I use with the full faith and credit of all that power they hold near and dear to their hearts. All that power amounts to nothing more than debits and credits on worthless paper. Yet We, the People believe it has value. And that is all that matters. Do you see?

Boris has offered an audio of a lady that brought up the "full faith and credit of the US" at "her" bankruptcy hearing and guess what? Bye Bye debt, as in the trustees took care of the debt for the name - NOT her debt. See? This is how it is supposed to work. See Lieber Code #38 YAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
This report about BC fraud has some gems.
https://oig.hhs.gov/oei/reports/oei-07-99-00570.pdf

"A certified copy of a birth certificate is proof only that a birth occurred and was recorded."

one of my favorites
"Most staff also indicate that many prosecutors are reluctant, or refuse to take
birth certificate fraud cases
"

Why? Because the cat would be let out of the bag.