Thread: Birth Certificate - What it is

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I have no issue with the American National status, if you need a passport to use. I was thinking of doing this myself. But this Is off topic. You are presumed to be a 14th A citizen. THey are allowed to presume that by law. Your only job is to rebut that presumption. They can not force you to be a citizen.
    The passport is very on-topic. It is very related to the BC and correcting your status. If you choose the path of proving you are not a 14ther on a case by case basis, good luck with that, you will lose. Your voluntary contractual evidence testifies against you. There is only one way to rebut that, and it sounds like you have not done your research.

They can not force you to be a citizen.
    That is exactly what they have done and are doing to you. I am in possession of a letter from the State Department with them telling me that I am a 14ther, as is everybody. At some point you have consented to it, and they are merely enforcing your consent. Have you corrected it on the record once and for all?

Dean Clifford recently found out even if he knows their laws, the law is they can change those laws at any time for the good of the public. And I agree
    I agree too. That is why I don't do what Dean Clifford does. I am not at war, not a statute/code warrior, and I am not Canadian. It appears to me Canada wasn't changing the laws, they were changing the statutes and codes, moving/rearranging them. Statutes and codes are merely prima facie evidence of law, not the law. Big difference.
    Last edited by Casper; 08-23-14 at 01:08 AM.

Let us be clear. First I do not have to prove anything to them. By law, they are allowed to presume. If I fall silent to that presumption, then I am at fault, not them. How you REBT their presumption is by asking them questions NOT by proving what I AM NOT. I am not a 14 A citizen is a claim. ALL CLAIMS must be proven. MAN CAN ONLY BE MAN. He can not be a National, trustee, person, whoever, individual, etc. Those nouns are all jurisdictional evidence that man CONSENTS to be under THEIR jurisdiction.

Everybody is not a 14th A citizen or a person, taxpayer, etc. Everybody has the right to "be one of those". However, a man is not one of those. You UN-consent by asking questions. I am created in the image of God, do you rebut that? I have provide NOTICE of release of claim and interest per 12 USC 95a. It is signed by a man with a notary and witness agreement attesting to the fact that the man "signed it" - this means not using the last name.

Quote Originally Posted by Casper View Post
    The passport is very on-topic. It is very related to the BC and correcting your status. If you choose the path of proving you are not a 14ther on a case by case basis, good luck with that, you will lose. Your voluntary contractual evidence testifies against you. There is only one way to rebut that, and it sounds like you have not done your research.

That is exactly what they have done and are doing to you. I am in possession of a letter from the State Department with them telling me that I am a 14ther, as is everybody. At some point you have consented to it, and they are merely enforcing your consent. Have you corrected it on the record once and for all?

I agree too. That is why I don't do what Dean Clifford does. I am not at war, not a statute/code warrior, and I am not Canadian. It appears to me Canada wasn't changing the laws, they were changing the statutes and codes, moving/rearranging them. Statutes and codes are merely prima facie evidence of law, not the law. Big difference.