Thread: Birth Certificate - What it is

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I am always open to be corrected; however, with this new "vessel", I am not feelin the bank would be opening a bank account without a SSN. First of all, all bank accounts are the property of the government. At any time, FRNs can BE confiscated for national security reasons, as Barry has a pen and a phone. We can look to Cyprus for recent confirmation.
    All bank accounts are not the property of the government. It is the 14ther that is property of the government. You think like a 14ther. I know many people who have done just that, and that is the reason they did it. However they are not 14thers, they are not property of the government, neither is the funds in their account, nor can they be confiscated. It appears to me you have not done your research on any of these topics. You may benefit from researching territorial jurisdiction as it relates to 14thers and non-14thers and how to apply it. You may run head first in to a clerk who knows not the law of this land, but you are speaking to the wrong person, who is a mere firewall. Go to someone held accountable to the law, in your correct status, and you may find you "start to feel it".
    Last edited by Casper; 08-23-14 at 01:10 AM.