Thread: Birth Certificate - What it is

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Everybody is not a 14th A citizen or a person, taxpayer, etc. Everybody has the right to "be one of those". However, a man is not one of those. You UN-consent by asking questions. I am created in the image of God, do you rebut that?
    Ed and Elaine Brown used arguments similar to this against auntie IRIS. Where did that get them? Federal prison. Read the case. The prosecutor asked them (paraphrasing) "You claim that you are not a US citizen for federal income taxes, but then you claim you are a US citizen for your Driver License and Passport. So which are we to believe?"

As I mentioned, your evidence testifies against you. Asking questions will not win when you already have testified under penalty of perjury that you are a 14th Amendment US citizen on your DL and Passport, voter registration, etc. Good luck with that strategy, you will need it. And a court judge or local official cannot change your citizenship, he just goes by your sworn evidence you have already made in your contracts with your Caesar. Do you think anybody will take your "questions" over what the State Dept. says you are? You will rightfully be labeled as one of them thar "sovern citizens" and a "tax protester" and be on your way to a Psych Eval.

As I mentioned, I have a letter from the State Dept. that everybody is a 14th amendment citizen, including me. Have you ever rebutted that?
    Last edited by Casper; 08-24-14 at 01:24 AM.