Thread: Birth Certificate - What it is

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    For only me is suggesting the court has lost jurisdiction over any Man [ME] who leaves a court and has not answered to the NAME . That ends that trial to establish surety for that NAME Warrant is issued for NAME or A NEW BENEFIT WARRANT IS OFFERED and ORDERED FROM THE CLERK.The trial has found the NAMED PERSON IN THIS CASE guilty or gullible for said charges? JURISDICTION OVER A PERSON can be lost if NO person answers to that NAME . Jurisdiction over CHARGES or THAT CASE are never lost .A Man is never found GUILTY only a Person. MR XPARTE WE FOUND YOU GUILTY great now leave me alone SORRY cant sentence a PERSON we need a body to APPEAR or a Man giving that appearance so COURT reclaims our lost jurisdiction we prefer a warrant to get a Man,s promise to re appear as that Person . Any lost jurisdiction can be regained with a NEW offer. If traffic court is cancelled for any reason or it did,nt convene or sit on a PERSONS date a loss over jurisdiction for that person can be found with a new summons if the Man takes the bait . The bait is on paper the survey is on paper is the NAMED on paper My only remedy and theirs too is on paper challenged ego and court incompetence are the bait . Aiding ones abatement is never the Egotistical or Metaphysical challenge only a Man demands alleviation; mitigation. suppression or termination: abatement of a person . The site is a conscience it has everything a conciliatory message and offer should be . A commercial thought has to wait till the bank opens for security and surety purposes only .Finding the truth is securing the trust .Dead and loving it i trust knot Stockholm systematics or home town decedents syndrome. Get captivated send a message to the conscience public or private side.[ The suitors mailbx hydrometry ] finding confidence in a word is the Magic in its bewitchment and the casting of its spell or the spelling of persons, and how a word becomes a case Named,or NAMED in COURTS lacking class but a cohesive stylishness get the memo or owe the note.

A birth certificate is a “license” to use government issued name.

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    A birth certificate is a “license” to use government issued name.

Proved myself wrong with this statement.
    Licenses can be transferred, like logging license, commercial fishing license, etc.
    The NAME can not.