Thread: Birth Certificate - What it is

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I posted this for KW's first hand experience with BC in Kentucky. He stated he has a Declatory Judgment that he acts in a private venue, a letter from the SOS stating he is the acting Executor, he designated a trustee, he resigned from service of process, and changed the name he is known by. He is not only not in jail, they leave him alone. Not sure why you posted a fake ID, KW is going by the name of his new vessel, KW. He is not pretending to be a post office or a diplomat, just a man. I am quite sure he is that. Anyone can change their name under common law, as long as it is not used for fraud. KW could change his name to Paul Washington and start doing business as that vessel, as long as he established it in the community. No need to register it with the state or it becomes theirs. Everybody knows him as KW.

What he did not do is correct his status from a 14th Amendment citizen to a national (state Citizen) via a USA passport. Then send $50 to get an authentication from the US Dept of State. That will give you evidence from the highest authority that you are not a 14ther. That option is still there and I know of people that did that. That gets your domicile out of the District (fedzone), so you are not subject to their 100% dictum. Then you can get a bank account without a SS# as a foreign national (without the US). If you wanted an "operator license" (DL) to do interstate commerce, you could get the license as a non-resident alien. So you are doing commerce in an appropriate capacity. That is my path. I just linked KW as he has quite a bit of knowledge to share, from his study of the code, to interaction with Kentucky and the DMV. This is all very interesting stuff to me.

Thanks for the input. I try to get first hand experience for myself, but I value others first hand experience as well.

KW's approach is a little different than mine. I do not want the 14ther tag. From my research, that is my approach. We may achieve similar results.
    Last edited by Casper; 08-21-14 at 09:27 PM.