Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
If I find a thread lacks my interests or is about something I disdain, I have tended to simply not get involved. It might be of high importance to those who participate so refraining from cluttering up the thread is quite an easy courtesy to afford IMHO. If the thread is nonsense why are you participating? That is technically called trolling.

Believe me, to a man who has 5 kids, is working three jobs to pay child support, has a felony arrest and is checking out the site looking for a remedy you are just getting in the way but you think you are helping. There are two threads for religion.
Some come for wisdom others just want the free fish sandwich [five loaves/two fishes]. Some will see that they can rise above and others just want out of the pit they created for themselves. To the point the remedy is that of a concern of trust.

Remedy is between the ears. Whereof is my trust resident? That requires my action or inaction depending on perspective. If I have lodged my trust in another well it will not be hard to see. Accounts will exist everywhere, voting rolls, county registry, etc. My deeds will reflect my trust in implication and my signature may be found in expression. Therefore again the question is begged where is my trust lodged?

Remedy you say? Remedy lies in understanding trust. Trolling you say? Perhaps you are not hearing that which you desire however, I will follow I. Thank you for your contemplation and your patience. There are others who read hereof who are not in that boat. I hope you can appreciate that statement.

I remember meeting a man named Rod Class on North Carolina one day for two hours. He went on and on about this statute and that statute concerning this remedy or that remedy. I sat patiently and listened and after two hours I told him I was unconcerned about statutes and that all of what he spouted might be remedied by a man who understands six simple words "I have no trust in you". To that end, our meeting ended. So be it.

I will step away from this thread. Thank you for letting me know that there is someone who desperately needs to learn about a Birth Certificate.

Shalom,
MJ