Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
Wet Ink signatures can also mean seals or company trade marks. Bills of exchange act.
The BC's which are all originals are never held by the issuing state.
What purpose would a BC have to sit with the issuing party? Absolutely nothing.

Mom and Dad granted the SOLB to the state by filling it up (not filled in) and delivering it.
Its a bailment with Mom and Dad becoming the bailor and the state become the bailee.

The BC switch's Mom and Dad as being the bailee and the state becomes the bailor.
Yes bailment is an act of transfer of goods but said act is without transfer of ownership. To deliver is to make the abandonment of the livery. If I make the livery of goods upon you for the use of another is not that a confidence reposed in you?

The BC and the SSN are expressly not to be used as ID but is this the common practice of the henchman [corporate policy]? Is it possible to show ID proving one's trust in the State? What can be used to prove said trust? If you say mail - how did you establish the residence? If you say utility bills - how did you establish the account? If you say a lease, then how did you establish the lease? Etc.

I hope someone will take up my challenge of how to prove trust in a system that requires its own issue to prove the trust. How do you come into possession of said issue without first proving trust? Origins cannot be dismissed. Where was the first trust deed? Who performed it?

Perhaps if you name is registered into the Book of Life - you will be granted access into the Kingdom. Registry of Birth....