Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Birth Certificate - What it is

In other words Congress wrote the remedy in 1913 found at Title 12 USC §411. If you focus on the remedy Congress offered you are much closer to the remedy.
    I agree that is a good remedy to focus on if you are stuck as a 14ther with no other options. In my opinion, the better remedy is to not be a 14ther. Then most of those remedies and battles on a case by case basis are not needed. I think redeeming is always a good idea, no matter if you are a 14ther or not.
    Last edited by Casper; 08-24-14 at 10:45 PM.

Offer that the obvious officer, at the traffic stop for example can take the office for IT's use, if that thing (0ffice) requires it. [I would offer the State's Card inside my WSA Passport so that IT must find my PERSON inside a document that identifies me correctly by Title "David Merrill" - BELOVED TEACHER OF GOD.] Remember you are talking to the OFFICER (IT), not that man or woman.
    In this case I am referring to the passport process with the State Dept., in which you must rebut and overcome their presumptions, and it took them 6 months to tell me I was a 14ther even though my Affidavit stated otherwise. I am still waiting on their response to my rebuttal. This is much different than a mere cop at a traffic stop. But I agree your comment is a good idea for those that choose to have a Driver/Operator license.
    Last edited by Casper; 08-25-14 at 12:14 AM.

Here are two website for you all to take a look at. the first is by Boris: www.iamsomedude.com Boris goes into detail explanation of the WHY and the where we are under a declared national state of emergency. We are under a type of Marshal Law or military jurisdiction. To put it simply, when there is "war on the land", the CONstution is nothing but a GD useless document or whatever my hero Geo B stated. If you start off with this idea of "military jurisdiction and all of its ramifications" I think you will have a better understanding of where the remedy lies and WHY.
    I am aware and have read all that stuff many years ago. Geopolitics is an interest of mine. I will ask you when the govco has ever admitted that to you in writing or verbally? Will they ever admit that to you? Why not? What would be the ramifications for them to declare that? If it is not admitted or claimed, then why are you acting on it to your own detriment? That is the question.

Under what jurisdiction is this declared emergency and martial law? Within the United States, or without the United States? Remember back when they supposedly "confiscated" gold in 1933? What "person" was that law written for, and for what jurisdiction? The people who turned in their gold did it voluntarily through their own ignorance. Seek and you shall find. Most of this is between your ears, and based on deception. You are trapped in their Roach Motel and listening to the piped in propaganda that you have to live according to that paradigm.

Have you ever heard of the CAFR?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=1pRPBKJQnyU
    Last edited by Casper; 08-25-14 at 12:49 AM.

when there is "war on the land", the CONstution is nothing but a GD useless document or whatever my hero Geo B stated.
    My 2 cents from what I have learned. GW was right when talking about that certain small 10 square mile district and its territorries and possessions, the Constitution certainly does not apply within the United States (federal zone). Only if and when they want it to apply.

However, what you fail to realize is that the Constitution does still apply to the federal government in their dealings without the United States, and within the 50 states united. The fact it still does exist in that 50 states united zone is unquestioned by their law and their deeds. Why do you think the law is all contorted and twisted? The fact they had to invent that certain place called "this state" is proof they still have to abide by the constitution when they are acting outside of "this state" but within the exterior boundaries of one of the 50 states united. Thats where I live. The US Constitution does not apply to me, because I am not a party to it (Padelford case). However, I am a beneficiary of the Constitution of my state, which I chose the one prior to the Civil War and ratified by the people. It guarantees me a Republican form of governmnet, and all power is inherent in the people. It's great here, you should join me and the others. The NDAA, Patriot Act, Real ID Act, Obamacare, Social Security, Title 26, are all not applicable here. I know because I checked for the volume, date, and page number for the implementing regulation published in the Federal Register for out in the 50 states united. None, nada, zilch.

As further proof, I have mailed a letter with a 3 cent stamp without the United States (non-domestic), and received one as well. You see, the constitution provided for a general post office, and it still exists today. However you probably have never known of it or used it. You probably have only used the United States Postal Service, a quasi-corporation govco agency. I had to train the local postal service personnel that I could do that. They were shocked at first.
    Last edited by Casper; 08-25-14 at 12:51 AM.

Casper, I have read some of your posts, and I agree. The 14th was historically for the freed slaves with no rights. It was a way for them to obtain some rights, by being 'subject to'. How did you undo your consent? I would think recording the fact with the county would be a good start. Did you record anything with the Secretary of State of The United States also?

This I agree partially. The remedy of 12 USC 411 is for person. However, this does not negate the fact that WE, as man still have responsibilities "to do the best we can" and not add or create any harm, public or otherwise. I see no alternative that man HAS NO OPTION but to do commerce in today's world unless he wants to live in the mountains, island or amazon. Therefore, when man receives a check or payment in the name that is owned by the state, it truly is "money" he USES. The private script is not his nor the Name. His only option to endorse the back of that check is something like: Deposited for credit on account or exchanged for non-negotiable FRNs of face value. One can only do the best he can.

Quote Originally Posted by Casper View Post
    I agree that is a good remedy to focus on if you are stuck as a 14ther with no other options. In my opinion, the better remedy is to not be a 14ther. Then most of those remedies and battles on a case by case basis are not needed. I think redeeming is always a good idea, no matter if you are a 14ther or not.

Let us remember that affidavits are for "persons", notices are for/from man.

In this case I am referring to the passport process with the State Dept., in which you must rebut and overcome their presumptions, and it took them 6 months to tell me I was a 14ther even though my Affidavit stated otherwise. I am still waiting on their response to my rebuttal. This is much different than a mere cop at a traffic stop. But I agree your comment is a good idea for those that choose to have a Driver/Operator license.

Thus far 9 international and/or national trustees have not responded. I did the three notices, as recorded in public records. Therefore a contract exists, with the name that I use, by silent assent. This works on defense, as they can not RISK having their fraud exposed.

The jurisdiction is only ONE now, put simply - you the citizen are surety, we the elite are the boss. You have consented your soul away to the devil.

I do not know how you were able to look at the Boris website years ago, since it is up 6 months or so.

I am aware and have read all that stuff many years ago. Geopolitics is an interest of mine. I will ask you when the govco has ever admitted that to you in writing or verbally? Will they ever admit that to you? Why not? What would be the ramifications for them to declare that? If it is not admitted or claimed, then why are you acting on it to your own detriment? That is the question.

Under what jurisdiction is this declared emergency and martial law? Within the United States, or without the United States? Remember back when they supposedly "confiscated" gold in 1933? What "person" was that law written for, and for what jurisdiction? The people who turned in their gold did it voluntarily through their own ignorance. Seek and you shall find. Most of this is between your ears, and based on deception. You are trapped in their Roach Motel and listening to the piped in propaganda that you have to live according to that paradigm.

Have you ever heard of the CAFR?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=1pRPBKJQnyU

I am glad he is acting in the capacity of the executor and not as an entity. Yes, we will have to see how this all works out. I guess you did not read the case law I attached. It is going to be interesting to see once he obtains his equity interest, how this works out in the end. As executor in the capacity, I do not see how he is going to get a full accounting. As executor who by definition is liable for the matters of the estate, he can obtain this info. And once provided and agreed upon, as the liable executor, he will need to account thereof and pay whatever taxes may be due.

My thinking that resonates well with me, separates man and God. All paper [fiction] belongs man and everything real belongs to God. I can either "claim my equitable interest in paper" or I can claim my Natural Inherent Rights, unlimited provided freely from my Father, to use, control, possess, and have full disposal rights over the usufruct.

For me, the answer is let them have their paper and let them take care of their property THAT I HAVE EXLCUSIVE USE. Now are they doing this today? In defense, this is working well. In offense, there is no in force cure, but it is NOW being worked on. I am able to use their DL, passport, etc without liability to me, a man.

I will have to admit, it took me a while to comprehend what he was doing. When I finally got it, I think what he is doing is hilarious. He knows much more about the law of agency than I do, and he opened up my eyes to service of process etc. As far as Executor, it is a capacity, not an entity, don't confuse them. And he has always paid all his own bills anyway. Its like someone who becomes the Executor of your will when you pass away, to settle your accounts and distribute proceeds. He stated he, KW, who acted as agent for the legal name for 40 years, is suing his legal name (BC name), and asking the Principal and all interested parties with any legal title, to step forward to settle the accounts. He has paid for his car, house, belongings, etc, not the Principal, so he claims his equity interest. Can't wait to see how that turns out. He also wants full disclosure of any profits from the use of the name and a full accounting. His regret was that he did not file an agents lien on his property before he resigned.

I have learned much from him, but that doesn't mean I am taking his path. I do like his Declaratory Judgment idea. That proved to him he was acting as agent for the STATE agency that is his driver license/operator license to do interstate commerce as a public officer. It also told him the remedy, to resign the agency. He is no longer surety for the legal name. That was eye opening. Take a look at the change of address form at the post office and read the front and back. That is for service of process for the agent and his registered office (home address). Same with Driver/Operator License.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tznokGS9FVk

Kurt K - The Birth Certificate

I like Kurt's diagram of paralleling real with fiction events leading to the BC Estate... Makes it easier to see the "counterfeiting" of fiction world...