Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Birth Certificate - What it is

great thread! thanks everyone! I am eating up (listening to) the stuff from KW here at the moment in my media player.

I also want to add kurt kallenbach's stuff to the mix here as I havnt seen it mentioned.

The Birth Certificate “person” is a CATHOLIC VESTMENT or Holy Orders delivered by tradition! It is an official CAPACITY/GARMENT worn by all those holding CATHOLIC OFFICE.
    more about that can be found here: https://trustandcontract.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    great thread! thanks everyone! I am eating up (listening to) the stuff from KW here at the moment in my media player.

I also want to add kurt kallenbach's stuff to the mix here as I havnt seen it mentioned.

This is just the mystery religions playing out in the worship of Diana. The silversmiths [the silver chord part] have been about their Craft for a long time now.

Act 19:24 For a certain man named Demetrius, a silversmith, which made silver shrines for Diana, brought no small gain unto the craftsmen;

Act 19:25 Whom he called together with the workmen of like occupation, and said, Sirs, ye know that by this craft we have our wealth.

Act 19:26 Moreover ye see and hear, that not alone at Ephesus, but almost throughout all Asia, this Paul hath persuaded and turned away much people, saying that they be no gods, which are made with hands:

Commentary: Religion is an Idol.

Act 19:27 So that not only this our craft is in danger to be set at nought; but also that the temple of the great goddess Diana should be despised, and her magnificence should be destroyed, whom all Asia and the world worshippeth.

Act 19:28 And when they heard these sayings, they were full of wrath, and cried out, saying, Great is Diana of the Ephesians.

Commentary: By Diana insert any name for any Religion today - by Ephesians is meant the entire world. You did see that great whore riding the beast at the 2015 Superbowl 1/2 time. False Religion - giving life to the beast system - by and thru the people and all their masks - person.

But I have peace in Elijah who in the Power of Yehovah, climbed the mountain and withstood the 450 priests [lawyers]. He asked them "perhaps Baal is taking a bathroom break?" Where is he?

1Ki 18:27 And it came to pass at noon, that Elijah mocked them, and said, Cry aloud: for he is a god; either he is talking, or he is pursuing, or he is in a journey, or peradventure he sleepeth, and must be awaked.

========

Thank you for this study but I find it to be made within the framework of a larger frame. Therefore, there is no remedy.

Remedy is made by implied and expressed trust. Declare thyself and go in and begin to possess. Remedy is not expressed in learning how to use tools that someone else fashioned FOR YOU.

In the end the question must be asked: What is it that I want? Is it to have the use of more money? Is that the remedy I seek? Is it to have access to Estates? If that is what you seek then, you have no remedy at all for Estates are DERIVED from Property. Is it to have dominion? Well if that is what you seek, then you can just stop listening to the guru's because that is NOT what they are teaching.

They teach how you can access some Estate UNDER the dominion of a higher claim. Therefore making that one subject - yet still - to the one who established said claim. Layers donkey, ONIONS have layers.

The system is predicated upon greed - I want. It is based upon the mindset of what can I get. The "it's mine" crowd.

I mean C'mon folks think about it - do you really think that a system built upon signing some chit here and there to extinguish debt is love based? That is a "get" system. Love is based in giving. The former is "self love" - symbolized by a black sun and a red moon.

Birth Certificates - what a joke. A certificate of trust is issued upon a class of beneficiaries. Trust Law folks - it gives the beneficiary an interest in the Estate [established in Claim by another - framing remember] but it does NOT give the beneficiary access to the management and control over the Trust Property. Where did you establish a claim? The only claim most ever get around making are claims in Estates that may or may not be granted according to the laws that govern the Estate. To create the Estate and have dominion over it is so far from their consciousness that the only office left for those who would claim against the Will is that of Constructive Trustee. The MAKER of the false claim has the liability for his SIN. For how can the benefits of trust flow out upon the receiver and the receiver not be obligated upon certain terms? And now the beneficiary thinks to refuse his/her obligations by making false claims - this is the very definition of DISHONOR. And therefore let him pay for his own sin! Trustee de son Tort.

Those who read the Scriptures have you not understood?

Luke 11:46 And He said, "Woe unto you also, ye Lawyers! for ye heavy laden men with burdens grievous to be borne, and ye yourselves touch gently not the burdens with one of your fingers.

You think the two choices placed before you are your way out? Hardly. You think to gain mastery over an Estate in which you hold neither the legal or the equitable title to the property? For there is a claim on the Soul, the Estate and all Lands - the triple crown. Can you spot the falseness in the Claim which doled out the three Testamentary Trusts?

The two swords are really in the hand of one entity - it only appears to be two swords until you begin to see that the governments [a legal fiction] bear in their symbology the laurel wreath - canon law. Therefore we are back to Baal worship - mystery religion.

I had a friend who went to Mexico to an U.S. embassy and walked in with the papers referencing the ACCOUNT in the NAME, [Number of the Name] and my friend told the attendant he wanted to annul HIS United States citizenship. The response was simple "stop doing the acts that make you a citizen". Can you hear that?

Are you so confused that you actually think a piece of paper makes you anything? If I trust you then my deeds will reflect my trust. This is just so simple. If I have no trust then I am going to disappear off the radar screen. An account is open, but there is nothing to give account. It was not mine - it was never mine - it will never be mine. The trustees created a B.I.C. which evidences an interest in trust but it is up to the trustees to administrate the Trust Business.

The world is run on Trust Law. There are only two trusts that matter in this world and both are religious. For the political is just an outgrowth of the religious for there can be no political absent virtues and morals. It is easy to see where your trust lies - I just look to see what you cling to. Meaning your expressions in signature and your deeds [actions].

A great tree has been erected and many take shadow under its leaves - but it is a false tree. What makes you think that this is the only tree? Perhaps conditioning? Perhaps you might be a new planting? Maybe? If you are satisfied to undertake within and under the three city-state worldwide control matrix [vatican city, city of washington, and city of london] then learn the rules. Better get reading - you have a lot to learn.

It is better to give than receive. For the servant is greatest. up is down, yes? Good is called bad and wicked good. What a Land of Confusion - and not enough love to go around.

=========

Can't you hear the "witch language" in the music - the woman in red is always addressed - She will give you your hearts desires - Lucifer is the end game. He/She wears many masks - welcome to the theatre. Now take your seat and Choose ye this day whom ye shall worship. Will it be the two choices placed before your eyes Lucifer vs. Satan - or perhaps you will find the "straight and narrow gate" - that which your eyes don't perceive. Ask yourself "who established the choices" and "what is the agenda".

Has your life been a pre-arranged set of false choices? Delivered up before you so that you might choose one - absent thinking - you seize on what is before your eyes of perception - the twin actors dancing for you - choose me, no choose me. Which one will you choose? The Juggler or the Clown - you never understood that it ain't no good - you let other people get your kicks for you.

Do you have the courage to choose neither? Or does fear grip you into non-action - which is to say consent.

Heb 2:14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of blood and flesh, Himself also likewise took part of flesh and blood.....

Heb 2:15 And deliver them who through fear of death were through all their lifetime subject to bondage.

Hebrews 2:15 references a straight path - The Way. Unperceived because it is not offered up as a viable choice. Instead [pick your religion] the mysteries of Nimrod/Semiramis/Tammuz are taught - false Jesus. Who can find The Way? Well first one must deny the choices placed before him as the only available solutions. Why does all the world see only a man? I guess men are like that - conditioned beasts - to only react to that which they perceive by and thru their Central Nervous System - the Serpent that went down into the MIDST of the Garden. Man's rationale.

Consider yet again - Has your life been a pre-arranged set of false choices?

Your Estate huh? Perhaps you have volunteered your energy in support of that which hates you? Have you considered the twin pillars of Hegel? But oh how those Onions and Garlics can be so delicious to the flesh -

If I must choose - I pick neither. What do you choose?

Said another way - what is my intent of my deed? Is it self centered - is it in faith - or is it in Love [service and charity].

Let it be love.

Regards,
    Michael Joseph
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 02-06-15 at 07:04 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Thanks for this verse MJ.

Jesus replied, "And you experts in the law, woe to you, because you load people down with burdens they can hardly carry, and you yourselves will not lift one finger to help them.
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    Thanks for this verse MJ.

Jesus replied, "And you experts in the law, woe to you, because you load people down with burdens they can hardly carry, and you yourselves will not lift one finger to help them.
    Check this one out...from the vault...

U.S. Supreme Court
    Briscoe v. LaHue, 460 U.S. 325 (1983)

Briscoe v. LaHue
    No. 81-1404
    Argued November 9, 1982
    Decided March 7, 1983
    460 U.S. 325

CERTIORARI TO THE UNITED STATES COURT OF APPEALS FOR
    THE SEVENTH CIRCUIT

Syllabus

Held: Title 42 U.S.C. § 1983 (1976 ed., Supp. V) does not authorize a convicted state defendant to assert a claim for damages against a police officer for giving perjured testimony at the defendant's criminal trial. Pp. 460 U. S. 329-346.

(a) The common law provided absolute immunity from subsequent damages liability for all persons -- governmental or otherwise -- who were integral parts of the judicial process. Section 1983 does not authorize a damages claim against private witnesses. Similarly, judges, Pierson v. Ray,386 U. S. 547, and prosecutors, Imbler v. Pachtman,424 U. S. 409, may not be held liable for damages under § 1983 for the performance of their respective duties in judicial proceedings. When a police officer appears as a witness, he may reasonably be viewed as acting like any witness sworn to tell the truth, in which event he can make a strong claim to witness immunity. Alternatively, he may be regarded as an official performing a critical role in the judicial process, in which event he may seek the benefit afforded to other governmental participants in the same proceeding. Nothing in § 1983's language suggests that a police officer witness belongs in a narrow, special category lacking protection against damages suits. Pp. 460 U. S. 329-336.

==================

Cops don't lie - never seen one lie yet. And yet EVEN STILL folks place their trust in this house of death. What a farce. Slaves have no say so in their masters affairs. The creation is not greater than the Creator. It really is just that simple. Subjects need licenses or permission to marry. Which is to say to Contract.

Still want shade under that tree?

Christ is the ONLY way out. Thus curse which we live under has been placed in totality upon Christ. This is foretold and signaled by Moses raising up the brazen serpent in the wilderness -

Num 21:8 And the LORD said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live.

"The Way" is the straight and narrow path. It has nothing to do with religion. Nevertheless men continue to feed a system that hates them. Furthermore, the government being in and of itself a political system [a legal personality - a fiction] can only understand fictions. Yet men as brute beasts continue to lay down and die before the Alter of Baal in worship of that which they cannot obtain. So they seek to understand the Statutes, Laws and Commandments to appease their rulers - maybe that will be the way out - NOPE. Just more oppression.

One seeking to put me in a box the other day called me a Jew. I literally spit out my drink I was laughing so hard. How weak is the mind of man - confining, defining....denying the Christ. In Christ am I michael joseph.

=====================

quoting the writings of E. Swedenborg as follows:

And the serpent was more subtle than any wild animal of the field which Yehovah God had made; and he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

By the "serpent" is here meant the sensuous part of man in which he trusts; by the "wild animal of the field," here, as before, every affection of the external man; by the "woman," man‘s self-centered love and his love for the world [Own]; by the serpent’s saying, "Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree?" that they began to doubt. The subject here treated of is the third posterity of the Most Ancient Church, which began not to believe in things revealed unless they saw and felt that they were so. Their first state, that it was one of doubt.

The most ancient people did not compare all things in man to beasts and birds, but so denominated them; and this their customary manner of speaking remained even in the Ancient Church after the flood, and was preserved among the prophets. The sensuous things in man they called "serpents," because as serpents live close to the earth, so sensuous things are those next the body. Hence also reasonings concerning the mysteries of faith, founded on the evidence of the senses, were called by them the "poison of a serpent," and the reasoners themselves "serpents;" and because such persons reason much from sensuous, that is, from visible things (such as are things terrestrial, corporeal, mundane, and natural), it is said that "the serpent was more subtle than any wild animal of the field."

[2] And so in David, speaking of those who seduce man by reasonings:--

They sharpen their tongue like a serpent; the poison of the asp is under their lips (Ps. 140:3).

And again:--

They go astray from the womb, speaking a lie. Their poison is like the poison of a serpent, like the deaf poisonous asp that stoppeth her ear, that she may not hear the voice of the mutterers, of a wise one that charmeth charms (sociantis sodalitia ) (Ps. 58:3-6).

Reasonings that are of such a character that the men will not even hear what a wise one says, or the voice of the wise, are here called the "poison of a serpent." Hence it became a proverb among the ancients, that "The serpent stoppeth the ear."

In Amos:--
    As if a man came into a house, and leaned his hand on the wall, and a serpent bit him. Shall not the day of Jehovah be darkness and not light? even thick darkness, and no brightness in it? (Amos 5:19, 20).

The "hand on the wall" means self-derived power, and trust in sensuous things, whence comes the blindness which is here described.

[3] In Jeremiah:--
    The voice of Egypt shall go like a serpent, for they shall go in strength, and shall come to her with axes as hewers of wood. They shall cut down her forest, saith Jehovah, because it will not be searched, for they are multiplied more than the locust, and are innumerable. The daughter of Egypt is put to shame, she shall be delivered into the hand of the people of the north (Jeremiah 46:22-24).

"Egypt" denotes reasoning about Divine things from sensuous things and memory-knowledges (scientifica). Such reasonings are called the "voice of a serpent;" and the blindness thereby occasioned, the "people of the north." In Job:--

He shall suck the poison of asps; the viper‘s tongue shall slay him. He shall not see the brooks, the flowing rivers of honey and butter (Job 20:16, 17).

"Rivers of honey and butter" are things spiritual and celestial, which cannot be seen by mere reasoners; reasonings are called the "poison of the asp" and the "viper’s tongue." See more respecting the serpent below, at (verses 14 and 15).

In ancient times those were called "serpents" who had more confidence in sensuous things than in revealed ones. But it is still worse at the present day, for now there are persons who not only disbelieve everything they cannot see and feel, but who also confirm themselves in such incredulity by knowledges (scientifica) unknown to the ancients, and thus occasion in themselves a far greater degree of blindness. In order that it may be known how those blind themselves, so as afterwards to see and hear nothing, who form their conclusions concerning heavenly matters from the things of sense, of memory-knowledge, and of philosophy, and who are not only "deaf serpents," but also the "flying serpents" frequently spoken of in the Word, which are much more pernicious, we will take as an example what they believe about the spirit.

[2] The sensuous man, or he who only believes on the evidence of his senses, denies the existence of the spirit because he cannot see it, saying, "It is nothing because I do not feel it: that which I see and touch I know exists." The man of memory-knowledge (scientificus), or he who forms his conclusions from memory-knowledges (scientiae), says, What is the spirit, except perhaps vapor or heat, or some other entity of his science, that presently vanishes into thin air? have not the animals also a body, senses, and something analogous to reason? and yet it is asserted that these will die, while the "spirit of man" will live. Thus they deny the existence of the spirit.

[3] Philosophers also, who would be more acute than the rest of mankind, speak of the spirit in terms which they themselves do not understand, for they dispute about them, contending that not a single expression is applicable to the spirit which derives anything from what is material, organic, or extended; thus they so abstract it from their ideas that it vanishes from them, and becomes nothing. The more sane however assert that the spirit is thought; but in their reasonings about thought, in consequence of separating from it all substantiality, they at last conclude that it must vanish away when the body expires. Thus all who reason from the things of sense, of memory-knowledge, and of philosophy, deny the existence of the spirit, and therefore believe nothing of what is said about the spirit and spiritual things. Not so the simple in heart: if these are questioned about the existence of spirit, they say they know it exists, because the Lord has said that they will live after death; thus instead of extinguishing their rational, they vivify it by the Word of the Lord.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 02-06-15 at 06:06 PM.

pretty interesting snake interpretation MJ! you sure have alot to say about things though ;-)

I have family who call dragonflys "snake doctors" I asked why but they dont know, they have just always called them that. its a mystery.

Im finding what Kurt has been saying about this subject fascinating. a lot of it seems to fit nicely into this puzzle but he's just another man with alot to say. however, I do think what he presents is worth further investigation.

I think I see what your saying though. seems like "blind faith" sometimes I have it without even thinking but when I try and actually use it, (this one anyway) doesnt work. hard to explain but beyond ordinary thought. it also seems to work against "me" sometimes (without thinking) so its not something to take lightly this "realm" but it seemed to work much better as a child. (literal, when very young age)

actually, its always active but theres that whole war going on too so we all deal with it differently.

pretty interesting snake interpretation MJ! you sure have alot to say about things though ;-)

I have family who call dragonflys "snake doctors" I asked why but they dont know, they have just always called them that. its a mystery.

Im finding what Kurt has been saying about this subject fascinating. a lot of it seems to fit nicely into this puzzle but he's just another man with alot to say. however, I do think what he presents is worth further investigation.

I think I see what your saying though. seems like "blind faith" sometimes I have it without even thinking but when I try and actually use it, (this one anyway) doesnt work. hard to explain but beyond ordinary thought. it also seems to work against "me" sometimes (without thinking) so its not something to take lightly this "realm" but it seemed to work much better as a child. (literal, when very young age)

actually, its always active but theres that whole war going on too so we all deal with it differently.
    We each have a path to walk. This is what amuses me concerning the modern church - they actually think they can save. Hilarious if it wasn't so sad. These are so self-centered they actually boast that they can get the saving done. Absurd.

He breathed on them and said, Receive ye the Holy Spirit (John 20:22).

Gen 2:15 And Yehovah God took the man, and put him in the garden of Eden, to till it and take care of it.

By the "garden of Eden" are signified all things of the celestial man, as described; by to "till it and take care of it," is signified that it is permitted him to enjoy all these things, but not to possess them as his own, because they are the Lord’s. [Usufructuary - a husbandman]

The celestial man acknowledges, because he perceives, that all things both in general and in particular are the Lord‘s. The spiritual man does indeed acknowledge the same, but with the mouth, because he has learned it from the Word. The worldly and corporeal man neither acknowledges nor admits it; but whatever he has he calls his own, and imagines that were be to lose it, he would altogether perish.

That wisdom, intelligence, reason, and knowledge (scientia), are not of man, but of the Lord, is very evident from all that the Lord taught; as in Matthew, where the Lord compares Himself to a householder, who planted a vineyard, and hedged it round, and let it out to husbandmen (Matthew 21:33); and in John:--

The Spirit of truth shall guide you into all truth; for He shall not speak of Himself, but what things soever He shall hear, He shall speak; He shall glorify Me, for He shall receive of Mine, and shall declare it unto you (John 16:13, 14).

And in another place:--

A man can receive nothing except it be given him from heaven (John 3:27).

=====

Yes. A child - innocence. A child can walk naked without shame. A child is welcome in the Kingdom of God. We turn away from God and create fig leaves to cover or hid our indiscretions. We can no longer stand before perfect love and peace. Thus Adam/Eve hid themselves from Yehovah Elohim.

Before: Gen 2:25 And they were both naked, the man [Adam] and his wife, and were not ashamed.

After: Gen 3:10 And he said, "I heard Thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself."

Birth certificate .... reification ...

I suspect there are occult roots to the birth certificate or its based on such principles.

I dont know how I missed it but Doug555 did previously mention Kurt K. my bad. I may have got KK & KW mixed up. Ive been listening and reading alot from these two lately as it seems they are both on the right track and not holding out on us. I get the feeling many of the others very much are holding out quite a bit but probably they have good reason for doing so.

yes, reification! thanks shikamaru. I have the same suspicions but didnt have the word for it. my spellchecker is not familiar with it either LOL

what Im wrestling with now is finding a way to verify our suspicions. I like the process KW suggests using declaratory judgments but that only goes so far. from what Ive learned about it so far it is a fairly safe method to use also. I might follow his bread crumbs to get familiar with actually "filing"

R4C & LOR is where I would like to go also but something hasnt clicked for me on those fronts just yet but I must give DM credit because he was the most helpful to me in learning who I am.

thanks

JohnnyCash
    Is there an unwritten rule that we must abbreviate KW's (Kurt Warner) name?

stoneFree
    Anyone know what a Kentucky Colonel is?
    And does it have anything to do with KFC?

Attachment 2250