Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Birth Certificate - What it is

Is a birth certificate a quasi-corporate sole?

It is a certificate representing a security interest in an individual person. "Individual" and "person" being a legal entity, fiction, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by EZrhythm View Post
    It is a certificate representing a security interest in an individual person. "Individual" and "person" being a legal entity, fiction, etc.

I can see how a template of trust law might indicate this is true. However you indicate there might be some kind of monetary value or even any value whatsoever to this certificate?

I went through all this with a Canadian Freeman named Robert MANARD. There is a clause in the constitution there about "Security of the Person" he misconstrued miserably. You might be able to view this video by searching around for it - Security of the Person. The 5:00 Minute Mark had Rob telling the viewer (1:00 Hour Mark too) that the Canadian Birth Certificate was a stock certificate worth quite a bit of money - untrue.

He seems to have given up his quest to assert this myth.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-17-14 at 10:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I can see how a template of trust law might indicate this is true. However you indicate there might be some kind of monetary value or even any value whatsoever to this certificate?

I went through all this with a Canadian Freeman named Robert MANARD. There is a clause in the constitution there about "Security of the Person" he misconstrued miserably. You might be able to view this video by searching around for it - Security of the Person. The 5:00 Minute Mark had Rob telling the viewer (1:00 Hour Mark too) that the Canadian Birth Certificate was a stock certificate worth quite a bit of money - untrue.

He seems to have given up his quest to assert this myth.
    Any beneficial interest certificate is only evidence of interest. The value of the property which one holds a share in can only be known when said property has a buyer. That is the beauty of trust. The BIC holder only holds an interest in personality. And that is generally reflected in avails proceeds etc. therefore the BIC itself is valueless. Therefore not taxable. The rich use this simple strategy. It is quite effective when one has a skilled trustee.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

A fluent knowledge about trust law is quite enjoyable and interesting. I even believe there is a powerful metaphysics called Law driving engines unseen.

When one starts making claims for value though, upon another estate there might be major problems.

P.S. I think that may be at the heart of my uneasiness when I see people prying at government like a stock valued corporation. Negative averment too, which is in all the Accept for Value mythology.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-18-14 at 12:44 PM.

Straight from the horses mouth.
    CEO of Vital stats.

"The birth certificate is a foundation identity document that establishes your identity at the point of birth; including your name, your birthdate and your parental information. This information is used by other agencies to create secondary identification, such as a passport, driver's license or a service card."

The legal NAME on the BC is the only one you have a RIGHT to use.

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    CEO of Vital stats.

"The birth certificate is a foundation identity document that establishes your identity at the point of birth; including your name, your birthdate and your parental information. This information is used by other agencies to create secondary identification, such as a passport, driver's license or a service card."

Framing the statement: that name is the name one is entitled to make a use of within a certain law boundary. If one were to declare himself then one could establish a new name. Therefore in a sense I wrote to the brain trust years ago that I model it as an access easement in Function. Heridaments can be held in a name. Becaus Equity acts in personam.

Shalom
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Accept for Value mythology.
    Sooo...

if Accepted For Value is a myth, then why has it been effective?

Quote Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
    Sooo...

if Accepted For Value is a myth, then why has it been effective?

I have never believed that it is effective. In other words, for every example or demonstration you might show me, I would probably be convinced that it is something much simpler; usually fair debt collections policy or law.

One might be behooved to understand how inherently Trebilcock v. Wilson allows for anybody who refuses to accept legal tender for a payment, especially for services has waived the debt. Also there are flaws with MERS and other consideration-less transactions that will cause a bank to back away and cut losses, making A4V appear to have been successful.

Then there is the pure mythology, people who believe hearsay success stories. It is not worth arguing about really. If you can show us a coherent demonstration that will not take much time to be convincing, great!

My advice is to study Rules of Evidence and apply them to any demonstration other than your own direct experience.

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    CEO of Vital stats.

Thank you Walter!

We have the right to use the True Name too, but it is not very functional as a legal name unless people (and especially computer fields) presume one's middle name is the last name. I have identified myself correctly for twenty years now and never been charged with criminal impersonation for not using the "my" legal name. I have watched officials ponder that when I suggest they charge me, and it is rather amusing to watch the conundrum work through their conditioning for a while.