Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Birth Certificate - What it is

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I believe a person is a non-incorporated organization under the UCC Check it out at the 43 minute mark

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQM6rjkVjtU

PERSON as a corporation that can sue or be sued...

Ergo the True Name as a class action.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-14-14 at 01:53 PM.

"Living Father"

Through the rules of capitalization "Living Father" is now a Title.
    And Title is ownership.

Came across this and I think it might add to the topic of the BC.

Nemo dat quod non habet, "no one gives what he doesn't have"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nemo_dat_quod_non_habet
    Recording statutes

When dealing with real property, most American jurisdictions have codified recording statutes that will enable subsequent purchasers to divest title from the party with common law title if they qualify for protection under the recording statute. Three varieties of recording statutes exist: 1) Race statutes, 2) Notice statutes, and 3) Race-Notice statutes.

A race statute will divest common law title from a person with superior title if the subsequent purchaser recorded their deed prior to the person with superior title. A notice statute will divest common law title from a person with superior title if the subsequent purchaser had no notice (either actual or constructive - otherwise known as bona fide) of the true owner's title. A race-notice statute requires a subsequent purchaser to be bona fide and record first.

Louis Holger
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    PERSON as a corporation that can sue or be sued...

Ergo the True Name as a class action.
    "To Man. Know thyself and you shall know the Universe"

Quote Originally Posted by Louis Holger View Post
    "To Man. Know thyself and you shall know the Universe"
    The Kingdom of God is WITHIN you - and in another place - the Earth is my footstool and the Heaven's my Throne. Amen brother.

Heaven and hell exist in the mind of man.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Is a birth certificate a quasi-corporate sole?

It is a certificate representing a security interest in an individual person. "Individual" and "person" being a legal entity, fiction, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by EZrhythm View Post
    It is a certificate representing a security interest in an individual person. "Individual" and "person" being a legal entity, fiction, etc.

I can see how a template of trust law might indicate this is true. However you indicate there might be some kind of monetary value or even any value whatsoever to this certificate?

I went through all this with a Canadian Freeman named Robert MANARD. There is a clause in the constitution there about "Security of the Person" he misconstrued miserably. You might be able to view this video by searching around for it - Security of the Person. The 5:00 Minute Mark had Rob telling the viewer (1:00 Hour Mark too) that the Canadian Birth Certificate was a stock certificate worth quite a bit of money - untrue.

He seems to have given up his quest to assert this myth.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-17-14 at 10:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I can see how a template of trust law might indicate this is true. However you indicate there might be some kind of monetary value or even any value whatsoever to this certificate?

I went through all this with a Canadian Freeman named Robert MANARD. There is a clause in the constitution there about "Security of the Person" he misconstrued miserably. You might be able to view this video by searching around for it - Security of the Person. The 5:00 Minute Mark had Rob telling the viewer (1:00 Hour Mark too) that the Canadian Birth Certificate was a stock certificate worth quite a bit of money - untrue.

He seems to have given up his quest to assert this myth.
    Any beneficial interest certificate is only evidence of interest. The value of the property which one holds a share in can only be known when said property has a buyer. That is the beauty of trust. The BIC holder only holds an interest in personality. And that is generally reflected in avails proceeds etc. therefore the BIC itself is valueless. Therefore not taxable. The rich use this simple strategy. It is quite effective when one has a skilled trustee.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!