Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Birth Certificate - What it is

A Certificate is an issue of a trust.

Leah is the emotional intellect which only serves that which is natural. That which the brute beast can see feel and touch. Or to put it mildly put in his hand and observe that he has some sort of Certificate.

Rachel is the Spirit which is unconcerned about such non-sense.

Leah is concerned with flesh, politics, religion and all the rest of the things that keep man preoccupied and without the Straight and Narrow gate. We all have that side of us and we need that side - for it is Leah that likes movies, popcorn and the fleshly things in life. But those who are unbalanced only intercourse with Leah and that is all that they unfortunately can see. Thus looking up from the bottom of the barrel they hold some certificate in their hands and say this somehow defines my existence. It doesn't.

No doubt a trust is a relationship. It can be a noun and a verb. I teach that which is inside a man - know thyself and you shall understand that which is without. Of the two women which one will I trust. Most choose the left hand [leah] which is weak and weary. Some choose only the right arm [Rachel] which is strength. But both are wrong. Jacob served 7 years for both. Balance is the key.

Thus the question is begged why do I care about some certificate, when I have proved to myself that I can travel - even on a Jet plane absent any State issued ID. Convenience one will say - to which I respond "thank you Leah". it comes down to a simple premise does something benefit me or not - if so, can I live with the obligation?

allodial, the term Legal begs a trust. For it begs title and therefore a trust. Law begs a trust for it has a Creator and it is a benefit to those who make its use.

I once Created a trust for certain purposes. I contracted,as Creator with a Board of Trustees to undertake according to the purpose and intent. The B.O.T. purchased the Estate and I transferred the Estate as Grantor. I quit my interests in totality as Creator/Grantor. The B.O.T. issued Certificates upon those who I declared, as Creator, to benefit. The beneficiaries were pleased to find that they knew nothing of what had occurred and they did not have to run the trust affairs but that they would benefit from the stewardship of the B.O.T.

The Beneficiaries hold the Certificates but have zero standing to run the affairs of the Trust. The trust business is run by the trust Officers according to the terms that I Created and were accepted by a Board of Trustees.

=================

I was not born an American. I was programmed that I was an American. I was programmed that all of this stuff which depends on my thought is real. I was programmed to fear. I was programmed to accept that government is needful. I was programmed that I needed to rely upon other men and trust other men to handle my affairs for me in what is called society. I was programmed to think that some certificate actually has value.

Then I realized that value is a societal perception. Something is valuable if the receiver THINKS it is valuable. Thus I found that i was not able to get State issue licenses for that required my trust. Now my trust is valuable to me and does not require any other to determine its worth. I know its worth.

Therefore I do not lend it or freely grant it in exchange for some piece of paper and some perception of freedom that is only an illusion perpetuated by those within the societal womb fast asleep. Therefore the so called B.C. is moot to me and in fact I know one exists but I could not tell you where it is.

So what is a B.C.? It is a certificate of trust. A noun. Which creates a relationship. But there is man again leaning on that shaky reed [Egypt] - Left Arm - Leah.

Regards,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 05-08-15 at 01:15 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    A Certificate is an issue of a trust.

Leah is the emotional intellect which only serves that which is natural. That which the brute beast can see feel and touch. Or to put it mildly put in his hand and observe that he has some sort of Certificate.

Rachel is the Spirit which is unconcerned about such non-sense.

Leah is concerned with flesh, politics, religion and all the rest of the things that keep man preoccupied and without the Straight and Narrow gate. We all have that side of us and we need that side - for it is Leah that likes movies, popcorn and the fleshly things in life. But those who are unbalanced only intercourse with Leah and that is all that they unfortunately can see. Thus looking up from the bottom of the barrel they hold some certificate in their hands and say this somehow defines my existence. It doesn't.

No doubt a trust is a relationship. It can be a noun and a verb. I teach that which is inside a man - know thyself and you shall understand that which is without. Of the two women which one will I trust. Most choose the left hand [leah] which is weak and weary. Some choose only the right arm [Rachel] which is strength. But both are wrong. Jacob served 7 years for both. Balance is the key.

Thus the question is begged why do I care about some certificate, when I have proved to myself that I can travel - even on a Jet plane absent any State issued ID. Convenience one will say - to which I respond "thank you Leah". it comes down to a simple premise does something benefit me or not - if so, can I live with the obligation?

allodial, the term Legal begs a trust. For it begs title and therefore a trust. Law begs a trust for it has a Creator and it is a benefit to those who make its use.

I once Created a trust for certain purposes. I contracted,as Creator with a Board of Trustees to undertake according to the purpose and intent. The B.O.T. purchased the Estate and I transferred the Estate as Grantor. I quit my interests in totality as Creator/Grantor. The B.O.T. issued Certificates upon those who I declared, as Creator, to benefit. The beneficiaries were pleased to find that they knew nothing of what had occurred and they did not have to run the trust affairs but that they would benefit from the stewardship of the B.O.T.

The Beneficiaries hold the Certificates but have zero standing to run the affairs of the Trust. The trust business is run by the trust Officers according to the terms that I Created and were accepted by a Board of Trustees.

=================

I was not born an American. I was programmed that I was an American. I was programmed that all of this stuff which depends on my thought is real. I was programmed to fear. I was programmed to accept that government is needful. I was programmed that I needed to rely upon other men and trust other men to handle my affairs for me in what is called society. I was programmed to think that some certificate actually has value.

Then I realized that value is a societal perception. Something is valuable if the receiver THINKS it is valuable. Thus I found that i was not able to get State issue licenses for that required my trust. Now my trust is valuable to me and does not require any other to determine its worth. I know its worth.

Therefore I do not lend it or freely grant it in exchange for some piece of paper and some perception of freedom that is only an illusion perpetuated by those within the societal womb fast asleep. Therefore the so called B.C. is moot to me and in fact I know one exists but I could not tell you where it is.

So what is a B.C.? It is a certificate of trust. A noun. Which creates a relationship. But there is man again leaning on that shaky reed [Egypt] - Left Arm - Leah.

Regards,
    MJ
    If I find a thread lacks my interests or is about something I disdain, I have tended to simply not get involved. It might be of high importance to those who participate so refraining from cluttering up the thread is quite an easy courtesy to afford IMHO. If the thread is nonsense why are you participating? That is technically called trolling.

Believe me, to a man who has 5 kids, is working three jobs to pay child support, has a felony arrest and is checking out the site looking for a remedy you are just getting in the way but you think you are helping. There are two threads for religion.

If you have accomplished something with or without a birth certificate that could help others why not post a thread about it under success? If your reply is basically that you reply and don't care about trashing the thread because its about "non-sense" in your opinion to you then you there are many who would consider you to be trolling. If you are not posting to help others, then obviously you would refrain from posting to help but instead would instead post with yourself in mind.

In Gnosticism what is said of a dragon that has wings but has no feet? For some reason, that imagery has come in mind many times when contemplating your posts.
    Last edited by allodial; 05-08-15 at 01:22 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

I believe what is happening is no one in their right mind would ever think that because of a birth certificate there is someone out there with control of your estate and controlled by a judge.

A judge better have a good insurance policy if one thinks they control your estate.

Where is the proof?

As I asked before where is the contract?

What gives you the right to anything that belongs to me?

Whose name is on it other than mine?

Who gave you control?

Show me the agreement.
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    I believe what is happening is no one in their right mind would ever think that because of a birth certificate there is someone out there with control of your estate and controlled by a judge.

A judge better have a good insurance policy if one thinks they control your estate.

Where is the proof?

As I asked before where is the contract?

What gives you the right to anything that belongs to me?

Whose name is on it other than mine?

Who gave you control?

Show me the agreement.
    I suspect most of us are aware of the prospect of absurdity. But the thread is about getting at what it is--rather than sneering at about how dumb the thread is. However, how much of an absurdity is it to people who have their kids taken from them on a whimsy with the BC as the nexus? There are those who are "in the system" and "in the box". Of those who have posted, who has a vested interest in hiding the truth from them?

Say you post something very insightful and so does someone else then along comes someone who posts three long posts which buries it so that people have to dig backwards and filter through substance to find solid, practical information vs. you don't like the thread or the topic and you just dont post or keep your posts brief as in make your point briefly and get out (otherwise is it not trolling?)
    Last edited by allodial; 05-08-15 at 01:30 AM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    If I find a thread lacks my interests or is about something I disdain, I have tended to simply not get involved. It might be of high importance to those who participate so refraining from cluttering up the thread is quite an easy courtesy to afford IMHO. If the thread is nonsense why are you participating? That is technically called trolling.

Believe me, to a man who has 5 kids, is working three jobs to pay child support, has a felony arrest and is checking out the site looking for a remedy you are just getting in the way but you think you are helping. There are two threads for religion.
    Some come for wisdom others just want the free fish sandwich [five loaves/two fishes]. Some will see that they can rise above and others just want out of the pit they created for themselves. To the point the remedy is that of a concern of trust.

Remedy is between the ears. Whereof is my trust resident? That requires my action or inaction depending on perspective. If I have lodged my trust in another well it will not be hard to see. Accounts will exist everywhere, voting rolls, county registry, etc. My deeds will reflect my trust in implication and my signature may be found in expression. Therefore again the question is begged where is my trust lodged?

Remedy you say? Remedy lies in understanding trust. Trolling you say? Perhaps you are not hearing that which you desire however, I will follow I. Thank you for your contemplation and your patience. There are others who read hereof who are not in that boat. I hope you can appreciate that statement.

I remember meeting a man named Rod Class on North Carolina one day for two hours. He went on and on about this statute and that statute concerning this remedy or that remedy. I sat patiently and listened and after two hours I told him I was unconcerned about statutes and that all of what he spouted might be remedied by a man who understands six simple words "I have no trust in you". To that end, our meeting ended. So be it.

I will step away from this thread. Thank you for letting me know that there is someone who desperately needs to learn about a Birth Certificate.

Shalom,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Some come for wisdom others just want the free fish sandwich [five loaves/two fishes]. Some will see that they can rise above and others just want out of the pit they created for themselves. To the point the remedy is that of a concern of trust.

Remedy is between the ears. Whereof is my trust resident? That requires my action or inaction depending on perspective. If I have lodged my trust in another well it will not be hard to see. Accounts will exist everywhere, voting rolls, county registry, etc. My deeds will reflect my trust in implication and my signature may be found in expression. Therefore again the question is begged where is my trust lodged?

Remedy you say? Remedy lies in understanding trust. Trolling you say? Perhaps you are not hearing that which you desire however, I will follow I. Thank you for your contemplation and your patience. There are others who read hereof who are not in that boat. I hope you can appreciate that statement.

I remember meeting a man named Rod Class on North Carolina one day for two hours. He went on and on about this statute and that statute concerning this remedy or that remedy. I sat patiently and listened and after two hours I told him I was unconcerned about statutes and that all of what he spouted might be remedied by a man who understands six simple words "I have no trust in you". To that end, our meeting ended. So be it.

I will step away from this thread. Thank you for letting me know that there is someone who desperately needs to learn about a Birth Certificate.

Shalom,
    MJ
    No offense intended: I'm not sure how often you might contradict yourself even in the same post. If the birth certificate is evidence of someone having trust in the very thing you trivialize then why not say it and be done? And then if someone makes that point you post long long posts which obfuscates getting to the very point you claim to be making but yet you do not make that point. If its silly for someone to be desperate to learn about birth certificates then why are do you appear to be running interference?

You assert that a NAME or an ACCOUNT belongs to them. I agree and rather than staying on the course of topic, you obfuscate and diverting from the practical and pragmatic. Maybe because you feel you are protecting the truth and keeping others from arriving at the truth because you feel them not to deserve it?

If someone explains to them in terms of statutes, states --maybe that is in terms that they can comprehend and that will lead them to consider the philosophy of law which will then lead them to the truth. Babies drink milk before they get to meat or more solid foods. I knew of a so-called pastor who just about killed so many because he was always serving up steaks (stakes) even to babes--never listening always talking always standing on his Uber Soap Box. He quoted some verse about meat. I replied "But who gives meat to babies?" His eyes watered up and started to break out in tears. For some reason, that came to mind.

Also, I suspect that it helps knowing when you are preaching to the choir and when you aren't.

Re: the topic
    If the NAME is theirs and the ACCOUNT theirs maybe they want you to minister to them that it is theirs so that the remedy can be had. Maybe it is that way by design. Hmmm just maybe they provide birth certificates for some other reason than what Jordan Maxwell says.
    Last edited by allodial; 05-08-15 at 01:51 AM.

I recently got a John H Doe in the Mail not JOHN HENRY DOE or John Henry Doe all three are styled for a reason all caps is a bill charge upper lower is private person or common law supposedly and my favourite has to be the vacant office upper lower middle initial scam.when one gets this send it back as its a residency check as Lodi has imparted John H DOE;S A DONT,S a warrant or the offer to settle all those NAMED charges because jurisdiction is lost due to no trust or never claiming and appearing for a NAME warrant first if that gets the court back up and running those same charges start fresh if this fails a letter with a middle initial letter INITIATES THE PROCESS again ONCE YOU THINK ITS YOU or know its them if they convinced themselves that that NAME is you so what send it back as its undeliverable as MJ has more than once suggested. For Me once its on paper its transparent . important is the act and avoidance of becoming that paper accept how Me is the matter and who,s NAMED BRINGS THE CHARGE/ WORDS WHO casts the spell has the spelling and the style of that TRUSTED proceeding massage the words oil the tongue

Refusal for cause is about sending it back preferably within 72 hours. As David Merrill puts it, the UPPERCASE is a type of 'slang' to show the kind of entity or personae being dealt with. However I've heard the term "clarifying" used to describe making a name uppercase (in that sense it really means to 'kill' or "eliminate" (distinction). ? *shrugs*)

Right of avoidance of contract is fundamental even as pertains to law of the flag. However, the contract/application for the license, permit, etc. might be of import.

It might help to start looking at names paper in the sense of presumed orders-of-precedence of fiduciary relationship.

ACME TAX SERVICE
    100 TAKINGS LANE
    REVENUEVILLE, XX 60606

BOB COSTINGS .. .. .. .. .................................................. .......... SSN 123-45-6789
    100 HOST LN
    SOURCE, TX 75000

Bob:

{Commands, suggestions, instructions, notices, declarations...}

{Signature}
    Do you notice that the name Bob is underneath (underwritten/underwriting) the symbols/names above it? If you accept the letter then perhaps you are also accepting the 'order of affairs' illustrated therein. Alfred Adask gives some interesting insight concerning letters.

Also, marking a bill and putting "property of the U.S. Treasury" or whatever has been suggested (David Merrill knows) is just the same concept of "its yours"--they know its theirs. But you can volunteer if you wanna!

Related:
    Last edited by allodial; 05-08-15 at 04:48 AM.

I sent it back on the premise who is the Court trying to identify R4C is a issue after its been read i never open it as it has residence remedy for jurisdiction theirs I know less then most and my humility allows me this post if anyone has made a clean break with the Courts the views and interest for this site might be moot the fact each and everyone shares in his or hers mistakes keeps it current The truth is 72hrs in a lockup over child support payments is a valid reason to find a thread or forum and its no place for remedy is never a desired discourse but how life works is anyone or not Me MJ mentions tower of babel well to me it adjusts The reason why a confounding of language was necessary in the first place Noah docks a boat God tells him now fill the world not a chance instead sons of god sons of adam are that Fckin BABEL the law givers Abe begot moe and planks up the ass tears in Christ eye. and it wont be wrong if a intelligent Man says beating a burning bush or jumping of the tower speaking intellectually or insistently yet never speaking remedy is the courts pagan persons file and once a week the meek get styled its frustration when arrogance is remedy for ignorance the path is narrow its a shame how wide we make i been that person and its a story you cant sell. if one cant one does without offending and codec-ending what guys do

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    I sent it back on the premise who is the Court trying to identify R4C is a issue after its been read i never open it as it has residence remedy for jurisdiction theirs I know less then most and my humility allows me this post if anyone has made a clean break with the Courts the views and interest for this site might be moot the fact each and everyone shares in his or hers mistakes keeps it current The truth is 72hrs in a lockup over child support payments is a valid reason to find a thread or forum and its no place for remedy is never a desired discourse ...
    Nihilism (and despair)?
    Last edited by allodial; 05-08-15 at 06:13 AM.