Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Birth Certificate - What it is

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    BC, DL, passport, phone bill , doesn't matter.
    All are judicial persons. You own none of them, but you can be all of them.

Ask your self these questions with all the accounts listed above.
    Who is the "accommodating party"?
    Who's the "principal obligor"?
    Who's the "secondary obligor"?
    What do you by "doesn't matter"? What "doesn't matter" to whom? Also, I wouldn't be so errant (or foolish) as to claim ownership of those persons in a unwise manner. Owner is synonymous with surety. The nihilistic approach is how fruitful? It aint , you cant, it wont. But what about what can, is, will?

Ask your self these questions with all the accounts listed above.
    Who is the "accommodating party"?
    Who's the "principal obligor"?
    Who's the "secondary obligor"?
    I'm not sure how answering those questions apply to my circumstance. While they might apply to others. The SSAN is an account number. The driver license number is an account number. The names are not necessarily accounts. The mistake many have made is that they think they know when they do not. They make wide sweeping mental leaps and merge things that are distinct and different--too quick to be 'aha I got you' and rather than realizing that they might need to slow down and stop making (vain) presumptions.

Name:  8.jpg
Views: 330
Size:  59.4 KB

The name on the birth certificate is not the same name on a driver license--it is not something I type that anyone can say is "wild and elusive and so vurray mysterious" BECAUSE YOU CAN LOOK FOR YOURSELF. With respect to a driver license a man can take suretyship by singing underneath (undewriting). With respect to a court case, by answering to the name of the *defendant*. There is an unmistakable pattern if you look at things from the eyes of a child rather than of an adult that thinks he/she knows everything.

Is "water pump" the same as "pump water"? Is Jensen Dakota the same Dakota Jensen?
    Last edited by allodial; 05-08-15 at 09:48 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

It might be safe to say that the solution is between your ears which has been much the point, but when someone sees that they are reading (int) things with cognitive dyslexia and functionally illiteracy and can be humble in that realization (pissed..at yourself?)--then yes the solution can be between the ears because the that is where the problem has been.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    What do you by "doesn't matter"? What "doesn't matter" to whom?

Not our property, why would we care? Unless one wants to use their property then one will care.

Not our property, why would we care? Unless one wants to use their property then one will care.
    Good point. But, there are those who are in different situations than you are I might be.

There is talk in this thread of giving the BC back.
    That's great but did you cancel it?
    http://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/DownloadAs...a410b_fill.pdf
    That for has to do with reporting a lost or stolen BC. If I were to cancel something I'd cancel the original application. Each certification stands on its own.

elsewhere some are saying to get the certificate of live birth authenticated and it will then be an original in your possession and since the Birth certificate is made by the certificate of live birth (the actual matrix or original instrument) they would then be your property.

I would like to verify/confirm that authentication process does actually make an original instrument out of a copy>

anyone? there are several reports of this process working to start another more involved process of what ends in diplomatic imunity.

alodial you and MJ are have interesting coversations and it may not seem like it but I think you both bring out the best in each other, the best useful info anyway. Ive given up on finding any real solutions at this site and David Merrill seems to have lost intrest a while ago on these subjects. so much for lesson plans LOL

previous members, many who posted on this thread also seemed to have moved on except the one guy with two different usernames taling to himself in this thread but thats no longer possible since one of him is banned now.

I really mis suijurisclub! had high hopes when STS came about too. oh well..

so anyway, can authenticating a COLB or BC be fruitful? if noone has an answer then at some point I plan to so I will remember to share here if/when I am able.

thanks

Funny your post #203 should mention that allodial “What if it is instead that John H Doe is at the DMV identified as the person holding the birth certificate?”

I renewed my DL and had my full middle name spelled out on it and never did I ever use it; only had the initial.

I asked where that came from, how did you know that was my middle name?

The DMV person asked me is that your middle name, I said yes but I don’t use it and don’t like it this way, the DMV would not change it.

This had to come from the Secretary of State.

Fluke I think not ………… Maybe it is the Certificate of Incorporation from the Secretary of State?

I agree with george “you and MJ are have interesting conversations and it may not seem like it but I think you both bring out the best in each other, the best useful info anyway.”
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

They say:

But I do not owe any debt to the United States. http://fms.treas.gov/news/handbook/index.html

Contact the federal or state agency collecting the debt which is listed in the notice you received. If you need information about whom to contact, call the Treasury Offset Program Help Desk toll-free at (800) 304-3107.

If your debt has been paid in full, or if you do not owe the debt for other reasons, the agency collecting the debt is responsible for returning to you any part of your payment that should not have been reduced. http://fiscal.treasury.gov/fsservice...ns_top_pub.htm

These listings are not searchable by personal identifiers, such as a person's name or social security number.

Personal identifiers.

A personal identifier is a data element within a data set that singly or in combination can uniquely identify an individual, such as a social security number , name, ... http://itlaw.wikia.com/wiki/Personal_identifier

Guidance on Redacting Personal Data Identifiers in Electronically Filed Documents
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    They say:

But I do not owe any debt to the United States. http://fms.treas.gov/news/handbook/index.html

Contact the federal or state agency collecting the debt which is listed in the notice you received. If you need information about whom to contact, call the Treasury Offset Program Help Desk toll-free at (800) 304-3107.

If your debt has been paid in full, or if you do not owe the debt for other reasons, the agency collecting the debt is responsible for returning to you any part of your payment that should not have been reduced. http://fiscal.treasury.gov/fsservice...ns_top_pub.htm

These listings are not searchable by personal identifiers, such as a person's name or social security number.

Personal identifiers.

A personal identifier is a data element within a data set that singly or in combination can uniquely identify an individual, such as a social security number , name, ... http://itlaw.wikia.com/wiki/Personal_identifier

Guidance on Redacting Personal Data Identifiers in Electronically Filed Documents
    Most records age out or become "deceased" if no claims or registers occur in 5 to 7 years. Some records take longer.

Breathe not life into such items with claims such as registration or proclamation.

Besides, such records belong to the corporation. They merely need life energy transferred into them. An actor.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 05-09-15 at 02:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    Funny your post #203 should mention that allodial “What if it is instead that John H Doe is at the DMV identified as the person holding the birth certificate?”

I renewed my DL and had my full middle name spelled out on it and never did I ever use it; only had the initial.

I asked where that came from, how did you know that was my middle name?

The DMV person asked me is that your middle name, I said yes but I don’t use it and don’t like it this way, the DMV would not change it.

This had to come from the Secretary of State.

Fluke I think not ………… Maybe it is the Certificate of Incorporation from the Secretary of State?

I agree with george “you and MJ are have interesting conversations and it may not seem like it but I think you both bring out the best in each other, the best useful info anyway.”
    I've noticed more States are starting to use Middle Name spelled out on DLs and IDs. However, the order is still

LAST FIRST MIDDLE

which is not the same name as on the birth certificate.