Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Birth Certificate - What it is

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    That for has to do with reporting a lost or stolen BC. If I were to cancel something I'd cancel the original application. Each certification stands on its own.
    Its the only form I have found that cancels a BC.
    When you cancel a BC anything created by using that BC is void.
    Can not the filled out cancellation form be used as evidence that you are not the holder of it?
    Just a thought.

And yes each BC certificate stands on its own meaning to the rest of you reading this is that they are ALL ORIGINALS.

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    elsewhere some are saying to get the certificate of live birth authenticated and it will then be an original in your possession and since the Birth certificate is made by the certificate of live birth (the actual matrix or original instrument) they would then be your property.
    Chopped this one to pieces and I don't buy it.
    All BC are originals.
    If you created the original then you are the holder in due course, you are liable on the instrument.

If you could hold the original SOLB where would you put it?
    Once you remove the original from the states files you will become stateless and considered a refugee.
    Then you would need protection from plunder because you have no nation.
    You are not under a compact.
    I can chain you up in my yard like a dog and there is nothing anybody can do for you.
    Unless the state you just fled stands up for you and protects your refugee status under International law.
    You see what just happened?
    Lowering of your status.

Authentication proves they are truly a governemnt created document. (verifying the oath of the signatory)
    Legalization makes the document valid in a foreign venue.
    When you create a duplicate original document of title then both title holders are liable on the instrument.
    Do you want to be liable for someone else instruments when you don't know what accounts and charges have been placed on them? No thanks.

I have called the authentication place in Canada a couple of times and asked them question.
    They were very helpful in explaining to me the process.

In the tennis court handing over the racket and leaving the court was essential for me? returning their BC&DL was symbolic only to make it clear NAMES on government papers are government property if a person is property if i return a persona in its NAME what is the WARRANT ISSUED FOR BUT THE BODY what is between a court admin ears and mine Air for me paper for them? how plain can a person be as plain as BC&DL the Air is verbal vibration energy THE AIR HEAD WONT PLAY TENNIS now what remedy in- rem be that judge ask how do we get this airhead arrests 3 fails to appear 3 mail john h christ sends it back as undeliverable how would the wealth and breath of air in every man on this site get this prick that is my remedy? all clues yet why the mystery Please a dysfunctional past is PROPERTY OF THE FUTURE this there BABEL a bear asked a rabbit hey big ears any problem with shit stikin to fur none great says the bear and wipes his ass? Admin the text book bullies bookies need the book .George it is growth when sites get sluggish u cant throw away your encyclopaedias just cause the wife gotta answers for everything its your site your air find some reruns from the old site throw nuthin away.

thanks for your input on my inquiry walter. calling these people on the phone to ask these types of questions is not something I have tried for several reasons but if I cant find the info I need to verify/confirm authentication elsewhere I may have to do that. I can already imagine the hold times and run around I'll probably get into there though. probably have to speak to a computer at some point also.

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    George it is growth when sites get sluggish u cant throw away your encyclopaedias just cause the wife gotta answers for everything its your site your air find some reruns from the old site throw nuthin away.
    hi xparte, suijurisclub had a tremendous wealth of knowledge that was all lost when the admin went missing and then database purged. along with a 300+ page thread by David Merrill as he battled it out in real-time with the system. and his 300 million dollar lien and where he offered a share in that to the membership. its how I became convinced David was walking the talk. posted his record keeping step by step though the whole deal too.

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    Its the only form I have found that cancels a BC.
    When you cancel a BC anything created by using that BC is void.
    Can not the filled out cancellation form be used as evidence that you are not the holder of it?
    Just a thought.

And yes each BC certificate stands on its own meaning to the rest of you reading this is that they are ALL ORIGINALS.
    One can just surrender it like any other property can be surrendered, and appoint the attorney general to take over. This is from way back... (see attachment). But cancellation is another topic really. Looking for forms? Anyone can make forms. Forms are what they agree upon as acceptable per compliance with regulations. IMHO one would want something to fill the void, if necessary. And I am not suggesting cancelling vs not cancelling, just an FYI.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    One can just surrender it like any other property can be surrendered, and appoint the attorney general to take over. This is from way back... (see attachment). But cancellation is another topic really. Looking for forms? Anyone can make forms. Forms are what they agree upon as acceptable per compliance with regulations. IMHO one would want something to fill the void, if necessary. And I am not suggesting cancelling vs not cancelling, just an FYI.
    hi allodial,

that .pdf is certainly interesting, is that your experience? and if that record is then "sealed/private" how is that to ones advantage?

thanks

BTW, my apologies that I keep mis-spelling your screen name with only one L, I think I got it now though.

Here's another..looking for the old thread.
    Attached Images Attached Images

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

Here it is... <link to thread>.

How can one not agree with the enthusiasm from threads like those i hear ya uncle george again thankfull for allodial,s information unfettered, outright and absolute.

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    How can one not agree with the enthusiasm from threads like those i hear ya uncle george again thankfull for allodial,s information unfettered, outright and absolute.

if you say so.. LOL more questions unanswered from my perspective (maybe dishonor) seems the norm here from my experience but there are some exceptions occasionally and those who genuinely care to share/help are indeed exceptional.

I too make mistakes, probably moreso than most. Im working on it.