Thread: Birth Certificate - What it is

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Lets say its frustration and if we all say so then it wont have to be so confusing. I been arrested on a warrant from the clerk twice now the new warrant is for a sentence as i had been found guilty at a trial on various moving violations i exit proceeding yet i got hauled in a 3rd time just to see that same clerk and promise to appear again so they can sentence who? Now they gave up arresting the NAME as the jail is calling me John James;Police wont arrest John James; DMV has had one meeting with John James; i am no danger to myself or travelling public I have this in writing yet a letter from Court sent to John J Mac Lean arrived in March it was returned unopened this has a offer like all warrants is another offer I see local Crime Stoppers has the Name and Photo on a Police web site now i asked for this punishment only because i thought i was standing in honour yet the game is that the NAME never had any standing And John James;this Name was meddling Walter i know this to nausea WHAT i dont get is who,s responsibility is it how and if the charges to the NAMED ACCOUNT get Zeroed without being the NAMED ACCOUNT or surety itself thanx for your input the only distance i go with the courts and police is professional never personnel i respect the choice as its only one i cant blame when its just a childish game of thorns pun intential .watched Archie Bunker last night Sammy Davis Jr episode on you tube whether Arch should or should ,nt said this or that is how ignorance is so retentive when one meant what he said .a PERSON is total retentive ignorance is that confusion or am i frustrating a dead thread If a capital offence was confusing its because everybody is going to the chair THE PERSON PLACE AND THIS THING CALLED YOU can be in John James ; shirt pocket paper never dies until the body shows up .what am i missing no its not a silver bullet no no ones out to get me Am i confused that a solution is only as hard as the paperwork that,s conveniently none of my business as John James ; now its not so confusing as its supposed to be that way what is frustrating is it seems this is the only way.as lucid as i dare be
    Last edited by xparte; 05-12-15 at 10:56 AM. Reason: re - state the NAME questioned