Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Birth Certificate - What it is

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    if you say so.. LOL more questions unanswered from my perspective
    lots of confusion in that thread.
    It doesn't have to be.

Lets say its frustration and if we all say so then it wont have to be so confusing. I been arrested on a warrant from the clerk twice now the new warrant is for a sentence as i had been found guilty at a trial on various moving violations i exit proceeding yet i got hauled in a 3rd time just to see that same clerk and promise to appear again so they can sentence who? Now they gave up arresting the NAME as the jail is calling me John James;Police wont arrest John James; DMV has had one meeting with John James; i am no danger to myself or travelling public I have this in writing yet a letter from Court sent to John J Mac Lean arrived in March it was returned unopened this has a offer like all warrants is another offer I see local Crime Stoppers has the Name and Photo on a Police web site now i asked for this punishment only because i thought i was standing in honour yet the game is that the NAME never had any standing And John James;this Name was meddling Walter i know this to nausea WHAT i dont get is who,s responsibility is it how and if the charges to the NAMED ACCOUNT get Zeroed without being the NAMED ACCOUNT or surety itself thanx for your input the only distance i go with the courts and police is professional never personnel i respect the choice as its only one i cant blame when its just a childish game of thorns pun intential .watched Archie Bunker last night Sammy Davis Jr episode on you tube whether Arch should or should ,nt said this or that is how ignorance is so retentive when one meant what he said .a PERSON is total retentive ignorance is that confusion or am i frustrating a dead thread If a capital offence was confusing its because everybody is going to the chair THE PERSON PLACE AND THIS THING CALLED YOU can be in John James ; shirt pocket paper never dies until the body shows up .what am i missing no its not a silver bullet no no ones out to get me Am i confused that a solution is only as hard as the paperwork that,s conveniently none of my business as John James ; now its not so confusing as its supposed to be that way what is frustrating is it seems this is the only way.as lucid as i dare be
    Last edited by xparte; 05-12-15 at 10:56 AM. Reason: re - state the NAME questioned

This link is to the full thread -> http://ecclesia.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=33.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    Walter i know this to nausea wont i dont get is who,s responsibility is it how and if the charges to the NAMED ACCOUNT get Zeroed without being the ACCOUNT itself
    Can you please re-state this question because it confuses me.
    Thanks.

The answers or the answerers are none greater then all confusion, reading between the lines or where one draws a conclusive line its those questions that are questionable call this a draw where the either matter none.

The answers or the answerers are none greater then all confusion, reading between the lines or where one draws a conclusive line its those questions that are questionable call this a draw where the either matter none.
    Another matter is "how can I tell you who you are?" and the related ethical (or Karmic) issues of telling someone else who they vs. them determining that themselves (oh the land between the ears). I know of plenty of people who are happy to have an SSN and such--who don't want a life without one. Its immature IMHO to presume everyone wants the exactly same thing.

I avoid an adversarial attitude toward government officers.
    Last edited by allodial; 05-12-15 at 09:24 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

The adversarial was me being adverse to a Administrative process that tells me who i must be to accommodate the answers that cant be questioned YES i could have been handle this adversary on paper where non persons have standing To admit i was wrong is significant to the remedy and where no one need follow adversely not speaking THE CLERK wont or will enter on the record in the case associated to **TICKET NUMBER HERE** (“Case”) a restricted/special appearance of the DEFENDANT, without prejudice, to challenge jurisdiction. Please note, this is NOT to be construed as a general appearance or consent or a plea of any kind. Further, as the DEFENDANT has appeared, you must recall and quash the outstanding bench warrant in this Case.

Further, as the DEFENDANT has appeared, you must recall and quash the outstanding bench warrant in this Case.
    Bench warrant's have no effect on a man/woman if they don't use the BC NAME.
    Bench warrants are not come to the door knock, knock type warrants.
    They are a warrant for anyone answering to the BC NAME.
    Meaning if you use the DL and get pulled over by the police you are going to jail.
    If you get asked for ID buy the police and you show government issue based of the BC you are going to jail.
    Anyone that Identifies them self as the bench warrant person is going to jail.

I had police at my door asking for the PERSON.
    Family members asked for a warrant, there was none, told them sorry can't help you now go away.
    They came by again and called and said that they would drop the ticket if I showed up to the station and dealt with the bench warrant.
    Instead we bonded the case and it was removed from the files.
    They had to try to trick me to show up for the BC name.
    I didn't and they didn't get a surety.

If we agree that warrants are offers and a PEACE OFFICER is taking the survey if a Man has a choice to be recognized as a Man the paper is void. Yet i been scooped up twice in my backyard under a arrest warrant that i could see yet was not allowed to touch not answering the door has the same affect as getting a family member to state do you have a warrant again if they got the warrant the wife or family member needs to hold it and read it and the police are at risk if they hand one over as a family member can be a witness to a fraud the person is the NAME where is the proof my husband or dad is a person or this paper is a poor substitute and description for any Man.Its my tenure on this site to help the best way possible with doorstep stand off's no the wife or not answer door handles that backyards are physical forget the private property jump in the car forget your a person take it like a man booking a room in jail a SIGNATURE is requested forget your a person take like a man never sign for clothes or valuables they have been stolen in the kidnapping when the Man goes before the clerk who issued the warrant two choices go back to jail until the identity is no longer presumptive 72hrs for the Men and Women to also forget your a person.or if thats not what they will do then a new appearance or promise to appear this is at your request once a signature is furnished forget your A person never sign two more sleeps in jail is 72hrs not being a person now its the letter addressed and labelled john h doe this is where everyone involved is overstepping authority as it is a Man,s issue no more a legal issue Never closure for a Person thats fine what about the Man.real life needs real people real persons are real complicated Thanks Walter everyone person gets a knock knock but the paper never gets locked up? please explain how a bond might help as the attorneys never bond a case they have the chequebook a certified bounce vs a performance bond

If we agree that warrants are offers and a PEACE OFFICER is taking the survey if a Man has a choice to be recognized as a Man the paper is void. ...

I do not volunteer for a survey, I can take care of my own affairs.