Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Birth Certificate - What it is

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    please explain how a bond might help as the attorneys never bond a case they have the chequebook a certified bounce vs a performance bond
    set-off the private side,
    public must follow,
    no record because no fiat bail was needed,

the gov created and owns the BC name,
    the gov is liable for it,
    the gov has an insurance plan to take care of any trouble of that name if no one stands as surety for it,
    social insurance,
    they even gave the BC name holder an account number,

From what I understood years back the gov puts a life insurance policy on every soldier, never seen proof of it just heard about it.
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    From what I understood years back the gov puts a life insurance policy on every soldier, never seen proof of it just heard about it.
    Its called:
    "Dead Peasant Life Insurance Policies"
    check it out,

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    Bottomry? Property insurance?
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

For only me is suggesting the court has lost jurisdiction over any Man [ME] who leaves a court and has not answered to the NAME . That ends that trial to establish surety for that NAME Warrant is issued for NAME or A NEW BENEFIT WARRANT IS OFFERED and ORDERED FROM THE CLERK.The trial has found the NAMED PERSON IN THIS CASE guilty or gullible for said charges? JURISDICTION OVER A PERSON can be lost if NO person answers to that NAME . Jurisdiction over CHARGES or THAT CASE are never lost .A Man is never found GUILTY only a Person. MR XPARTE WE FOUND YOU GUILTY great now leave me alone SORRY cant sentence a PERSON we need a body to APPEAR or a Man giving that appearance so COURT reclaims our lost jurisdiction we prefer a warrant to get a Man,s promise to re appear as that Person . Any lost jurisdiction can be regained with a NEW offer. If traffic court is cancelled for any reason or it did,nt convene or sit on a PERSONS date a loss over jurisdiction for that person can be found with a new summons if the Man takes the bait . The bait is on paper the survey is on paper is the NAMED on paper My only remedy and theirs too is on paper challenged ego and court incompetence are the bait . Aiding ones abatement is never the Egotistical or Metaphysical challenge only a Man demands alleviation; mitigation. suppression or termination: abatement of a person . The site is a conscience it has everything a conciliatory message and offer should be . A commercial thought has to wait till the bank opens for security and surety purposes only .Finding the truth is securing the trust .Dead and loving it i trust knot Stockholm systematics or home town decedents syndrome. Get captivated send a message to the conscience public or private side.[ The suitors mailbx hydrometry ] finding confidence in a word is the Magic in its bewitchment and the casting of its spell or the spelling of persons, and how a word becomes a case Named,or NAMED in COURTS lacking class but a cohesive stylishness get the memo or owe the note.

A birth certificate is a “license” to use government issued name.

Possession of it might amount to a license but the certificate itself is more than likely merely evidence of something.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Possession of it might amount to a license but the certificate itself is more than likely merely evidence of something.

Its the registration of a legal entity name.
    Granting an entitlement to use it.
    law defines ENTITLED as licensed,

http://www.ontario.ca/laws/statute/90c07/v5

Person’s name

2. (1) For all purposes of Ontario law,

(a) a person whose birth is registered in Ontario is entitled to be recognized by the name appearing on the person’s birth certificate or change of name certificate, unless clause (c) applies;

(b) a person whose birth is not registered in Ontario is entitled to be recognized by,

(i) the name appearing on the person’s change of name certificate, if the person’s name has been changed under this Act or a predecessor of it, or

(ii) in all other cases, the name recognized in law in the last place with which the person had a real and substantial connection before residing in Ontario,

unless clause (c) applies; and

(c) a person who adopted a name on marriage before the 1st day of April, 1987 is entitled to be recognized by that name unless the person subsequently changed that name under this Act or a predecessor of it. R.S.O. 1990, c. C.7, s. 2 (1).

now in...

2 (b) a person whose birth is not registered in Ontario is entitled to be recognized by,
    (ii) in all other cases, the name recognized in law in the last place with which the person had a real and substantial connection before residing in Ontario,

they have to be referring to only one thing here.
    the true name on the statement of live birth.
    its the only paper document before the reside.

It is evidence that the holder of the "CERTIFICATE" is not the holder of the original; said "CERTIFICATE" is only a certified copy. Furthermore, one cannot claim title of the named entity on said "CERTIFICATE" if one does not hold, and cannot obtain (without permission), the original document.

Ergo, if one does not hold title to the named entity on a "CERTIFICATE", one does not hold title to ANYTHING in said name.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    I think that US v THOMAS is a key to comprehending the nature of that certificate. It says that FRN's are understood by the RESERVES of the bank of the United States. And since it is written into law that one can make a demand upon that bank in accord with 12USC411, it stands to reason that the certificate is evidence of an interest. Consider how would it be possible for one who is without an interest to make a demand upon an uninterested party? That would be a trespass of the worst kind.

Said another way to claim a right in a contract of which one is not a signatory [subscriber] is a vile trespass.

I agree with BLBereans. FDR established the trust accounts thusly the creator/settlor has the administration and perhaps both the legal and equitable titles to the account; however, a use might be granted whereof we as grantors in faith are given access to the bank as consideration; and, thusly I model the BC as an access easement into law so as not to trespass. Otherwise, I am unable to accept any right of which I am not a party to the original contract.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 12-04-15 at 12:08 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!