Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Birth Certificate - What it is

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    I think that US v THOMAS is a key to comprehending the nature of that certificate. It says that FRN's are understood by the RESERVES of the bank of the United States. And since it is written into law that one can make a demand upon that bank in accord with 12USC411, it stands to reason that the certificate is evidence of an interest. Consider how would it be possible for one who is without an interest to make a demand upon an uninterested party? That would be a trespass of the worst kind.

Said another way to claim a right in a contract of which one is not a signatory [subscriber] is a vile trespass.

I agree with BLBereans. FDR established the trust accounts thusly the creator/settlor has the administration and perhaps both the legal and equitable titles to the account; however, a use might be granted whereof we as grantors in faith are given access to the bank as consideration; and, thusly I model the BC as an access easement into law so as not to trespass. Otherwise, I am unable to accept any right of which I am not a party to the original contract.
    The "access easement", as you aptly put it, is contingent upon whether or not one agrees to relinquish claim to title of the "use of the fruits" in the titled NAME. In other words, if there is just a slight possibility that the man will "come and claim" title, in the LEGAL sense, then it is presumed that said man does NOT render unto the STATE that which belongs to the STATE and that said man does NOT trust FULLY in God as his source of ALL things.

Anyone who lays claim to the "riches", "treasures" and "wealth" of the world is considered an ENEMY of the STATE and will be treated as such in ALL claims and controversies in said NAME.

After all, what man, who claims Jesus the Christ as his Lord and Savior, could care the least about securing LEGAL title to anything in the DEAD realm?

Quote Originally Posted by BLBereans View Post
    It is evidence that the holder of the "CERTIFICATE" is not the holder of the original; said "CERTIFICATE" is only a certified copy. Furthermore, one cannot claim title of the named entity on said "CERTIFICATE" if one does not hold, and cannot obtain (without permission), the original document.

Ergo, if one does not hold title to the named entity on a "CERTIFICATE", one does not hold title to ANYTHING in said name.
    Birth Certificates are all originals.
    The Statement of live birth is a certified copy.

This is interesting.
    Law of agency
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_agency

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    Birth Certificates are all originals.
    The Statement of live birth is a certified copy.

This is interesting.
    Law of agency
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_agency
    Sorry to say you are mistaken; a "CERTIFICATE" is a certified copy.

"In a more particular sense, the written declaration, under the hand or seal or both, of some public officer, to be used as evidence in a court, or to substantiate a fact. A certificate of this kind may be considered as given under the oath of office."

source
    Last edited by BLBereans; 12-04-15 at 01:57 AM.

After all, what man, who claims Jesus the Christ as his Lord and Savior, could care the least about securing LEGAL title to anything in the DEAD realm?
    Very well said. For consider at once that any estate established must at once be conditioned upon a claim. It is this claim upon which the estate is eventually established as property rights are doled out to the kings of this world and within the realms the kings establish estates. Therefore one must beg the question upon which TESTAMENTARY TRUST was the original estate founded. And since it was a testamentary trust the original claimant is long dead. And as such men and women are undertaking in offices for a dead man's estate.

There is, as such, a false shepherd. And he holds two swords - one temporal and one spiritual. The temporal sword has been granted to the kings and princes but only under the watchful eye of the spiritual power. For the spiritual man is judged by no man.

I am reminded of a recent writing I issued just this week:

Priestcraft : Re-LEGION. "For we are many" - remember the Gadarene tale of the LEGION cast forth from the boy? The "demons"- so called - were cast into the swine. Until we read "don't cast your pearls before swine". Consider that this Re-LEGION was the dissemination of HOG SLOP to the gentiles - who readily eat such. Now before we get too caught up in the physical or literal - the Hog Slop is "food for the mind". We call that religion. For religion is NOT The Way spoken of in Psalms 119.

Psa 119:1 ALEPH. Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the LORD.

What happened to those "swine"? They ran into the "SEA" and killed themselves! Can you say ADMIRALTY LAW. Where "in rem" vessels of death operate upon the Roman Law. Where piracy is okay and a man can be diseized of his estate by force.

And remember what did LEGION have to say to the one who is The Way - "Jesus thou son of David, what hast thou do to with us?" Religion has little or nothing to do with The Way.

----

Notice the coin was collected in the Temple. There was no separation of church and state. The identity of the people was in YHVH. Under Sol-om-on [Light-Light-Light] we find that the head of the woman [people] is the man [king] and the head of the man is Yehoshuah [YHVH Saves]. We find today that the man [leadership or mind] does not recognize Christ as the head. Rather they run to and fro to intercourse with other men [men doing unseemly deeds with other men].

Those great fishes that peter caught when he fished out of the right were tremendous Truths [Heavenly Waters]. Thusly Wisdom and Understanding merged. For Wisdom she is at the Right hand.

Babylon is in the desert, the valley, the low places in the earth - the waters of Babylon is carnality or earthly waters of confusion - bbl. Zion is the place in consciousness high on the mountain - the place where Jesus went, Elijah went, Lot went, Abraham went, Adam/Eve lived [see books of Adam and Eve], etc. Thusly the waters of Zion are Heavenly waters.

Here is a wonderful song of hope.

You can see that the central banking system is a Fiefdom - because all requires a FEE. And the estates are always in Fee. Thusly Gold/Silver represents a Tail Risk to the Fiefdom just as Bernacke said. So within the understanding of the fiefdom gold/silver cannot be money but rather just a commodity/asset of the dead man's estate. In fact in the fiefdom everything is a commodity and must be numbered and named.

Notice too that the priests in the Israelite system were also the judges who undertook in office to administrate the law. But notice the story of Eli's corrupt sons.

Foreign kings had intercourse with the woman [temple/mind]. Let me see if I can find that one for you in parable..

Eze 23:23 The Babylonians, and all the Chaldeans, Pekod, and Shoa, and Koa, and all the Assyrians with them: all of them desirable young men, captains and rulers, great lords and renowned, all of them riding upon horses.

Eze 23:24 And they shall come against thee with chariots, wagons, and wheels, and with an assembly of people, which shall set against thee buckler and shield and helmet round about: and I will set judgment before them, and they shall judge thee according to their judgments.

St. Paul wrote about a great apostasy and it is unfortunate that folks are actually "looking" for a future event as if this time is paradise. When in fact the book of Acts records the so called "latter days" began some 2k years ago. Joshuah the warrior priest killed 31 kings! Ever ask yourself why 31? St Paul showed why! 31 nerve pairings along the spinal column.

Rom 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

Rom 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
    Rom 8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

Gen 1:6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
    Gen 1:7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

The earthly waters [truths] are small fishes but the Heavenly waters [truths] are Great Fishes.

Joh_21:11 Simon Peter went up, and drew the net to land full of great fishes, an hundred and fifty and three: and for all there were so many, yet was not the net broken.

1 + 5 + 3 = 9 [higher consciousness]
    6 + 6 + 6 = 18 ==> 1 + 8 = 9 [base consciousness]

Notice that Binah and Chokmah are both feminine! A man plowing with two heifers. ALEPH. They are Understanding and Wisdom.

Pro 8:1 Doth not wisdom cry? and understanding put forth her voice?

Pro 8:12 I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions.
    Pro 8:22 The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.

Bringing this full circle - the gate is the place of judgment and She - Wisdom - speaks of HER GATES - Her posts of Her doors.

Pro 8:34 Blessed is the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors.

Minute Mark 4:32 - "I think the reason that people hold gold is a protection against tail-risk" - Ben BERNACKE. Meaning that gold can be traded internationally without the Fiefdom of the central banking survey. BTW some might argue that the Fiefdom is fraud but no so - it is supported by the business plan called constitution at Art 1 - Section 10. If we enter upon a private contract, then no state can pass a law to trespass upon that contract. Thusly if we understand the central banking fiefdom, then the constitution becomes the jailor! And the courts must act in accord with the constitution which means the courts have no other possibility but to become debt collectors for the banker!

========

A fee tail is passed by inheritance from generation to generation to the heirs of the body of the initial owner. Since no one is an heir of the living, the children of the owner of a fee tail are merely heirs apparent. Such children, therefore, have no transferable interest during their lifetimes.

A fee tail can endure until the holder dies without surviving issue, but it cannot be passed on to collateral heirs. A reversion remains in the original owner whenever a fee tail is created. Thus, if a tenant in fee tail dies without heirs, the property reverts back to the original grantor who initially created the fee tail estate.

----

Read that again and you will soon realize why gold is a Tail Risk. But then again one must also ask who made the original claim. And further, who is therefore the original Grantor - in regard to the [e]States, this would be the Chief Shepherd of the World. Unam Sactum

Quoting from Unam Sanctum:

"We are informed by the texts of the gospels that in this Church and in its power are two swords; namely, the spiritual and the temporal. For when the Apostles say: 'Behold, here are two swords' [Lk 22:38] that is to say, in the Church, since the Apostles were speaking, the Lord did not reply that there were too many, but sufficient. Certainly the one who denies that the temporal sword is in the power of Peter has not listened well to the word of the Lord commanding: 'Put up thy sword into thy scabbard' [Mt 26:52]. Both, therefore, are in the power of the Church, that is to say, the spiritual and the material sword, but the former is to be administered for the Church but the latter by the Church; the former in the hands of the priest; the latter by the hands of kings and soldiers, but at the will and sufferance of the priest."

----

Now then, do you suppose there really exists a separation of church and state or is that a lie told to keep man in a constant estate of duality - torn between two lovers?

1Sa 8:19 Nevertheless the people refused to obey the voice of Samuel; and they said, Nay; but we will have a king over us;
    1Sa 8:20 That we also may be like all the nations; and that our king may judge us, and go out before us, and fight our battles.

Eze 23:29 And they shall deal with thee hatefully, and shall take away all thy labour, and shall leave thee naked and bare: and the nakedness of thy whoredoms shall be discovered, both thy lewdness and thy whoredoms.

Rev 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

The amazing aspect of the foregoing verse is that folks are actually looking for this to happen!
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 12-04-15 at 02:10 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Sorry to say you are mistaken; a "CERTIFICATE" is a certified copy.

"In a more particular sense, the written declaration, under the hand or seal or both, of some public officer, to be used as evidence in a court, or to substantiate a fact. A certificate of this kind may be considered as given under the oath of office."

source
    I called Vital Statics Office and had a nice chat with them and that info came right out of the horses mouth.

All birth certificates are original. They are not a copy of a document on file.

Statement of live birth original is being held by them in trust. When you order one you get a copy of a original record.

Big , big differences.
    One who holds the original holds the liability.

Call them up and ask them.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Rev 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

The amazing aspect of the foregoing verse is that folks are actually looking for this to happen!
    That is utterly amazing.

Anyone who cannot see that has been the status quo since the day FDRs banking "holiday" ended in 1934 is a member of the proverbial "people" who perish through lack of knowledge.

I suggest that the manner of use of the NAME determines one's trust and faith; is it a "pass-thru" entity used out of necessity or does one lay claim to it? Do one use it for his/her benefit or for the benefit of others? If one owns nothing in the DEAD realm then the NAME is only a transmitting utility whereby energy and labor is given freely, and in toto, for the benefit of the public trust - one cannot "owe" since there is nothing left to give.

I was born on this land but my mom and dad were not, yet I am aware of these "goings-on" I suppose that makes no difference as to one's quest for truth; there are people who have been on this land for generations who haven't a clue as to the topic at hand.

The question is, do you truly seek out the truth or are you comfortable with the worldly status quo?

I called Vital Statics Office and had a nice chat with them and that info came right out of the horses mouth.

Statement of live birth original is being held by them in trust. When you order one you get a copy of a original record.

Big , big differences.

An original document has the wet ink signature of the party who declares or testifies. A record can be made of that original under the seal of three parties; the originator, the witness(es) and the record keeper. From either, certified copies can be made to attest as to the existence of an original.

Who holds the original? Answer: the creator.

The question is, do you truly seek out the truth or are you comfortable with the worldly status quo?
    Nevertheless we work not in faith but in love to make this world a better place for others. This requires a sort of wilderness experience whereby one is misunderstood and mischaracterized by the masses who would willingly compromise themselves for the "onions" and "garlics" Egypt has to offer. Nevertheless, we are informed at Rev 15:1-3 that there is an overcoming of that Named Account - and those who understand comprehend the Song of Moses - Deut 32. For we know, the purpose and we are true to the choice not taking thought in fear for the future or regret of the past but taking those thoughts captive we "take no thought" for if we take thought for the choice we deny and quench the Holy Spirit. Yet in taking no thought we speak and do that which is granted from on High.

Folks are looking for a worldly potentate to arise with courts but in keeping an eye on the external world they lose sight of the internal conflict of thought/emotion. Yet this wilderness experience is necessary for the seeker - for he who would find truth must seek it with all his heart.

The way of Cain in faith is inferior to the way of Abel in Love. For in faith there is duty and obligation but in love their is a dying to self to serve another. Happiness is found, I believe in the way of Abel. For compelled love is no love at all. And once the restrictions ease up from the compelled force to love- rebellion naturally occurs. Peace at the end of a gun is no peace at all.

Rev 15:2 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.

Rev 15:3 And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints.

He who loves prosperity is blind - and most times loses his ability to think and feel. Since those names are capitalized there remains a presumption as to how the trust will be expressed. Will it be in Charity or Greed? Will it be in Me or We? Thusly the court is a female vessel. Here is more writings from earlier this week:

----

Regarding OATHS OF OFFICE....

John_5:31 If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.

=====

I believe it is true that the IMF overlay in the central banking scheme is a Fiefdom. Thusly any interaction with any officer requires a Fee or a Tax or a Tribute. I have used this one in the past and will again soon I think:

Question: Are you trying to Tax a child of God?

If you stop to consider how incredible that simple question really is then you might get a glimpse at the two kingdoms. Zion and Babylon.

I don't know about you but I am sick of the waters of Babylon. Consider carefully the following question:

Question: In what court would a King be tried?

========

When I began to see the court as a woman's reproductive system, then I began to understand who I AM in regard to moving her. For 1000's of years she has birthed children of Faith - Comes now Michael Joseph in Love. Speaking for Us - We have now come. I act as Peter with the Keys to sow the good seed into her. She is the court of consciousness or temple - both are saying the same thing.

Speaking for all the elohim - a new consciousness is dawning upon this barren land for saviors have gone up to Mount Zion to judge the mount of Esau/Edom. [Ref Obadiah 1:21]

I have no trust in the fiefdom of debt. It is death/doubt/debt - hold not up the unclean thing. Jesus to Peter - the children of the King are free. Peter the impregnator must first believe he is free. Then fear is replaced by joy and love can replace faith. Remember it is a penalty unto death to "spill the seed" when in intercourse with her [the court]. But before this is completely externalized - consider the court is the temple is your consciousness! Know ye not that ye are the Temple of the Living God?

To enter into the temple is a serious matter for what is birthed will be common to all - thus let us implant the good "seed" and she will birth Love. But if Carnal Seed is implanted in her [court, consciousness, etc.] then the children will be of desolation! Ref Isiah 54:1.

Gen 38:8 And Judah said unto Onan, Go in unto thy brother's wife, and marry her, and raise up seed to thy brother.
    Gen 38:9 And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother.
    Gen 38:10 And the thing which he did displeased the LORD: wherefore he slew him also.

Nevertheless it is a penalty unto death to take the Name of the YHVH in vain - according to Noachide. If you are vested in the literal story, you will not see the Light. For the letter of the law is death - but the Spirit gives Light / Life.

The Mind can move mountains and emotion shall not cut off the ability of the impregnating thought....rather let the two become one [thought and emotion] so that the Will is not divided. Ref James 1:8

Jas 1:8 A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

See now the double minded man represents the two men struggling with each other [the thoughts of the mind are male].

Deu 25:11 When men strive together one with another, and the wife of the one draweth near for to deliver her husband out of the hand of him that smiteth him, and putteth forth her hand, and taketh him by the secrets:
    Deu 25:12 Then thou shalt cut off her hand, thine eye shall not pity her.

For she receives and conceives seed so that the children of promise might be birthed. Until that day it seems the philosophies of the kingdoms represented of Nebuchadnezzar's statue rule the day.

IT IS IMPROPER TO LEGISLATE LAW FROM THE BENCH.

She [court] cannot impregnate herself.

Ignorant men misuse the woman to both of their peril. Consider carefully that the foregoing statement is true in the literal and the metaphysical in regard to the Temple of Law/Mind/Court. For in Love she will birth laws [children] of promise for the good of all - not just a few. It appears today that her teats have been bruised and she has been roughly treated.

Eze 23:2 Son of man, there were two women, the daughters of one mother:
    Eze 23:3 And they committed whoredoms in Egypt; they committed whoredoms in their youth: there were their breasts pressed, and there they bruised the teats of their virginity.
    Eze 23:4 And the names of them were Aholah the elder, and Aholibah her sister: and they were mine, and they bare sons and daughters. Thus were their names; Samaria is Aholah, and Jerusalem Aholibah.
    Eze 23:5 And Aholah played the harlot when she was mine; and she doted on her lovers, on the Assyrians her neighbours,
    Eze 23:6 Which were clothed with blue, captains and rulers, all of them desirable young men, horsemen riding upon horses.
    Eze 23:7 Thus she committed her whoredoms with them, with all them that were the chosen men of Assyria, and with all on whom she doted: with all their idols she defiled herself.
    Eze 23:8 Neither left she her whoredoms brought from Egypt: for in her youth they lay with her, and they bruised the breasts of her virginity, and poured their whoredom upon her.
    Eze 23:9 Wherefore I have delivered her into the hand of her lovers, into the hand of the Assyrians, upon whom she doted.

Reader, you tell me, does it appear that the courts today are fair or does it appear that they have turned into houses for the money changers? The courts have become collection houses for the banker! It is only the enlightened Mind [Jesus] which can throw out the money changers in Love to the all - a sacrifice for the all that the masses do not comprehend in their ignorance - and yet one day they will come to appreciate.

Eze 23:13 Then I saw that she was defiled, that they took both one way,
    Eze 23:14 And that she increased her whoredoms: for when she saw men pourtrayed upon the wall, the images of the Chaldeans pourtrayed with vermilion,
    Eze 23:15 Girded with girdles upon their loins, exceeding in dyed attire upon their heads, all of them princes to look to, after the manner of the Babylonians of Chaldea, the land of their nativity:
    Eze 23:16 And as soon as she saw them with her eyes, she doted upon them, and sent messengers unto them into Chaldea.
    Eze 23:17 And the Babylonians came to her into the bed of love, and they defiled her with their whoredom, and she was polluted with them, and her mind was alienated from them.

Look carefully at the men as princes upon the Notes - Notice Washington the ALPHA is flanked by an OMEGA and upon his head is an ALTER.

Eze 23:29 And they shall deal with thee hatefully, and shall take away all thy labour, and shall leave thee naked and bare: and the nakedness of thy whoredoms shall be discovered, both thy lewdness and thy whoredoms.
    Eze 23:30 I will do these things unto thee, because thou hast gone a whoring after the heathen, and because thou art polluted with their idols.

I'd say the foregoing has come to pass. One cannot buy or sell today with out the NAME and the SSN [the number of the name - Rev 13:17]. There is HOPE for redemption:

Isaiah 52:3. For not all who say they are Israel are Israel. For the true Israel walks in a special Way under God. And this Way is accomplished in Trust. For if one truly believes then one will Obey. Jesus to the masses - why do you call me Lord and do not obey me? Let us not despise the "small things" for Now is the Time.

Simply put God is not an American. Let us begin to see past the labels.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 12-04-15 at 03:20 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Big , big differences.

The certificate is of course an original. They historically are certifications of the existence of an entry in the "register of births".
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

An original document has the wet ink signature of the party who declares or testifies. A record can be made of that original under the seal of three parties; the originator, the witness(es) and the record keeper. From either, certified copies can be made to attest as to the existence of an original.

Who holds the original? Answer: the creator.
    Wet Ink signatures can also mean seals or company trade marks. Bills of exchange act.
    The BC's which are all originals are never held by the issuing state.
    What purpose would a BC have to sit with the issuing party? Absolutely nothing.

Mom and Dad granted the SOLB to the state by filling it up (not filled in) and delivering it.
    Its a bailment with Mom and Dad becoming the bailor and the state become the bailee.

The BC switch's Mom and Dad as being the bailee and the state becomes the bailor.