Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Birth Certificate - What it is

P.S. Do you see it?

No church will ever be in the black so long as debt/death/doubt is tendered as a currency.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    I am unable to accept any right of which I am not a party to the original contract.
    Rev 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Rev 15:2 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.

Rev 15:3 And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints.

The foregoing tells me that the "beast" system is a global international system and Ezekiel 27/28 tells me that it is based in commerce. Thusly all I had to do was look at what is required today to enter into the commercial realm. What name and number must be used in order to "buy and sell"? Now then, Revelations tells us that All were made to receive this mark but that some would gain the victory over the system!

One key is the understanding of the Song of Moses and the Song of the Lamb. The former is found at Deut 32 and the latter is found at Rev 15:3-4.

allodial is right the mere use of a Surname understands the presumption of participation in the public trust. What I mean by that is participation UNDER an existing contract. Now consider how repugnant it is to the mind to receive rights from a contract of which one is not a party. Consider any man's life work - is another man with the ability to just take from the former? And yet, if I am not a signor unto the existing contract, then any rights that may be granted may also be revoked - these are civil in nature.

Thusly the courts established to promote justice and ensure equity are sitting UNDER the existing contract and anyone who is not a signor must be granted rights. One who is then grantee, especially in a Fiefdom [of central banking] becomes trustee - a mere tenant in fee.

Thusly you have the right to an attorney, you have the right to represent yourself or you have the right to waive these rights - do you understand these rights? I usually just respond with I want none of the above as those rights issue from a contract of which I am not a signor! Or, perhaps I may not even respond directly but indirectly with "I AM come to keep this court from fraud."

Scripture Law shall not be broken and a man who refuses to provide maintenance for his family is worse than a heathen! Thusly, I must leave "hidel" [sanctuary] to perform husbandry to my family so as not to offend God and man. I can have no other God's before Me. The matter has been heard before my court and settled in my consciousness.

Rom 9:1 I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Spirit,
    Rom 9:6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:

Faith does not compel me to perform duty and obligation when realized in the light of Love. Love is better. I keep my word in Love not at the end of a gun, for there can be no peace at the end of a gun. Forced peace is no peace. A banking system of limited liability understood by insurance can never settle all the concerns - for how much insurance is enough? And if not enough insurance is found, then who will settle the debt? And how will this debtor live to provide maintenance for himself and his family? The latter is a key concept. For it shows man turning his back on God seeking self determination and will above Cosmic Will. And yet the man walking under the Administration of the Holy Spirit may not be wealthy and yet "If God be for you, who can be against you." Said another way "Who shall lay anything to the charge of God's Elect?"

And thusly, in like kind the officers of State are upon full immunity in their office as long as they are properly bonded in oath to God and to the People. Else there is mere ego in individual capacity - a business plan to make money off the backs of the ignorant!

Not all who are of the physical blood line of Israel are Israel. For Jacob did not become Israel until he overcame the personage of Flesh. Then he became a prince. His name was written in the book of Life - Heavenly Live Birth Registry. He could sit down as a husbandman in the earth. His family formed a nation-state. He was established under the Providence of God!

Deu 32:9 For the LORD'S portion is his people; Jacob is the lot of his inheritance.

Deu 32:10 He found him in a desert land, and in the waste howling wilderness; he led him about, he instructed him, he kept him as the apple of his eye.

Deu 32:11 As an eagle stirreth up her nest, fluttereth over her young, spreadeth abroad her wings, taketh them, beareth them on her wings:

Deu 32:12 So the LORD alone did lead him, and there was no strange god with him.

Deut 32:10 refers to the natural man of whom God works in his life to bring him to the 6th day Man [Genesis 1]. But then is perfected [reference Job and Hebrews 6:1-4] into the 7th day man.

Let us as Jacob strive to become an Israel with God. Under God - a Friend of God - working IN TRUST with the Ever Living. A true Israel. What now of a banking system of debt? Consider the Wisdom of this verse in regard to debt:

Deu 32:6 Do ye thus requite the LORD, O foolish people and unwise? is not he thy father that hath bought thee? hath he not made thee, and established thee?

What is this strange word "requite" - it means to benefit as in the people today have this false assumption that they are benefiting God as a benefactor unto the Heavenly Realms. But who is greater the Potter or the pot? And thusly the Kingdom is the LORD's.

Jesus to Pilate: You have no authority except that which has been granted by my Heavenly Father. A higher survey - a greater Kingdom. A universal Kingdom in hope - held in abeyance until the day the King manifests in you - Christ be FORMED within. Then the Prince returns and is established - and there shall be no other God's before Me.

How now does one act as to not "offend"? Seeing there is but One ARK and One Pilot of that One ARK - there is but one true church - and its members are of true Israel. These do not require their names to be inscribed or ascribed or described in some earthly role for these are mere estates of a dead man. Established in Testamentary Trust - a dead hand - administrated by "successors in office". But we see the "6th day Man" - the spiritual man and this man is "friend of God". It is Moses who went into the wilderness to meet a "friend of God" - Reuel.

1Co 2:15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
    1Co 2:16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

Look at the AWESOME trust vested in the Spiritual Man - 6th day Man. A friend of God working together to PERFECT said Man into the 7th day - Rest. I say Perfect in light of the following:

Heb 6:1 Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,

Heb 6:2 Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.

Heb 6:3 And this will we do, if God permit.

Those who would trample the outer court in religious ignorance are as the swine who ran off the cliff into the sea. These are not of the Spiritual "commonwealth of Israel". Nevertheless when the man-child [Israel] is born to the Woman the dragon always stands ready to devour her child but his name is written and established in a Book of Life - a Heavenly Register of Live Birth.

Jesus to Nicodemus - Ye must be born again! Or Born of the Spirit. For we are initially born of water, of which the physical woman's water represents TRUTH - which is the true baptism. Not merely in or under water but in Truth. And we must be born by experience [fire]. Thusly in El Shaddai we see this dual aspect of a Mother's breast feeding the milk but also the Mother's instruction of her children.

We are all left with no excuse for the spiritual truth plays before our very eyes - couched in offices which undertake for a dead man's estate. That too is a great mystery. Has Christ returned in you?

Galations 4:19 My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you,

Let us recognize the Woman [Holy Spirit] who rains truth upon us such that one day we shall see to see and the water shall turn into Wine. And then we each as Noah can sit down in the Ark sealed up by God - we ride thru the storm with all of our clean and unclean thoughts and desires [desires] and upon settling upon a High Mountain we can sit down as a Husbandman in the earth. UNDER the Providence of God - according to "Thy Will be done in earth as it is in Heaven."

All we need is here - Planet Eden has plenty to go around. We only need to transition from Love birthed from Faith to a new paradigm - Faith birthed from Love. I wonder if any can even Imagine such a paradigm. A Heaven birthed into the earth. A great Hope.

Any certificate begs a Contract. But they said with one accord:

1Sa 8:19 Nevertheless the people refused to obey the voice of Samuel; and they said, Nay; but we will have a king over us;

1Sa 8:20 That we also may be like all the nations; and that our king may judge us, and go out before us, and fight our battles.

Everywhere one looks, one cannot help but see a classroom.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Nobody ever seems to be finding any real connection to the Birth Certificate of even Certificate of Live Birth to any redeemable value. ONLY ONES I KNOW OF SO FAR WERE FOR COURT DISCHARGE This leaves me to believe it is nothing but a health record for tracking population for statistical and maybe even epidemiological purposes. THE ACT OF REGISTRATION OF THE BC WAS ALWAYS NOTED THAT HEALTH RECORDS AND CENSUS PURPOSES WERE ALWAYS SECOND AND NEVER THE MAIN REASON. There has been a comment about registration of a new CROWN ORGANIZATION, which might appertain to City of London and Vatican in conjunction - but without redeemable value I am still unconvinced that the Birth Certificate is a financial instrument.

So I focus on these two posts at the beginning of the thread. I am left to wonder how to describe:

If a properly issued trust value certificate is filled out and endorsed by the beneficiaries on the backside, then the original is returned to the Trustee in trust, it seems to me that the Trustee is full owner in trust. The Trust is still extant for the health, welfare and beneficial interest of the beneficiaries but with fully endorsed value returned to the Trustee the corpus of the trust, the real property is "owned" by the Trustee.

Now this applies to accepting debt for currency, then endorsing the debt, and returning it to a state or national bank. But this still seems to be a transaction completely independent of the Birth Certificate as an instrument. The Birth Certificate almost always plays a role in identification because you need one to get the Government-Issued ID card that identifies you to the Bank. So I am always watching for that evidence linking the BC to finances. ONLY MONEYS I HAVE FOUND CONNECTED TO THE BC IS THE $2000 FINE FOR USING A CANCELLED ONE.

Holographic overlay tells me that guilt - Paul's Roman citizenship overlaid by his Benjamite upbringing in sacrificial law - converts God's love into currency.

Jesus better NOT come back, until MY church is in the black!
    § 2-105. Definitions: Transferability; "Goods"; "Future" Goods; "Lot"; "Commercial Unit".

(1) "Goods" means all things (including specially manufactured goods) which are movable at the time of identification to the contract for sale other than the money in which the price is to be paid, investment securities (Article 8) and things in action. "Goods" also includes the unborn young of animals and growing crops and other identified things attached to realty as described in the section on goods to be severed from realty (Section 2-107).

(2) Goods must be both existing and identified before any interest in them can pass. Goods which are not both existing and identified are "future" goods. A purported present sale of future goods or of any interest therein operates as a contract to sell.

So "existing" would be the "event record" which is the SOLB.
    And "identified" would be the registration of a NAME, the BC.
    Then the "interest" can pass.
    With out the BC, "identification" is impossible to complete the transfer.
    Interest can't pass.

All BC's have a PERSON as a subject. Subject of the Crown because the BC is crown copy written.

Here is proof that a BC can be used for discharge.
    Vital Statistic Act
    36(1)(e) an officer of any provincial government or the government of Canada who requires the certificate for use in the discharge of official duties;

The bones of it is they want us to use the BC and not the SOLB.
    The BC I hold is blue, and the SOLB is gold/yellow with purple trim.
    Blue = Admiralty = BC = de-facto ,,, gold/yellow = Royalty = SOLB = de jure

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post

Faith does not compel me to perform duty and obligation when realized in the light of Love. Love is better. I keep my word in Love not at the end of a gun, for there can be no peace at the end of a gun. Forced peace is no peace. A banking system of limited liability understood by insurance can never settle all the concerns - for how much insurance is enough? And if not enough insurance is found, then who will settle the debt? And how will this debtor live to provide maintenance for himself and his family?

Everywhere one looks, one cannot help but see a classroom.
    Thank you for the thought-provoking post Michael Joseph.

One has difficulty ARGUING passive non-combativeness. One must simply keep an understanding that redemption lies in forgiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    § 2-105. Definitions: Transferability; "Goods"; "Future" Goods; "Lot"; "Commercial Unit".

(1) "Goods" means all things (including specially manufactured goods) which are movable at the time of identification to the contract for sale other than the money in which the price is to be paid, investment securities (Article 8) and things in action. "Goods" also includes the unborn young of animals and growing crops and other identified things attached to realty as described in the section on goods to be severed from realty (Section 2-107).

(2) Goods must be both existing and identified before any interest in them can pass. Goods which are not both existing and identified are "future" goods. A purported present sale of future goods or of any interest therein operates as a contract to sell.

So "existing" would be the "event record" which is the SOLB.
    And "identified" would be the registration of a NAME, the BC.
    Then the "interest" can pass.
    With out the BC, "identification" is impossible to complete the transfer.
    Interest can't pass.

All BC's have a PERSON as a subject. Subject of the Crown because the BC is crown copy written.

Here is proof that a BC can be used for discharge.
    Vital Statistic Act
    36(1)(e) an officer of any provincial government or the government of Canada who requires the certificate for use in the discharge of official duties;

The bones of it is they want us to use the BC and not the SOLB.
    The BC I hold is blue, and the SOLB is gold/yellow with purple trim.
    Blue = Admiralty = BC = de-facto ,,, gold/yellow = Royalty = SOLB = de jure

It still comes off circumstantial and tangential. The system holds no redemptive value. I suppose that the presumption is everybody accepts debt to have value.

Obviously neither the person created nor the CERTIFICATE associated with it hold any intrinsic value; the value is passed through the person as a transmitting utility to facilitate commerce. Value passes through the person via the living. The CERTIFICATE is evidence of the event that a person was created and was registered with the STATE. The value passing through the entity is what is used as collateral and what is speculated against. The instrument certifies that a person exists and that value may pass through it and into the system.

Furthermore, the person is used to title, market and store value. That is why that practice is "regulated"; it is a practice which is in direct contradiction of God's Will and the teachings of Jesus the Christ.

God gives unto man freely in covenant. Man has no "ownership" claim which God recognizes. Claiming "ownership" is an affront to divinely ordained stewardship. Laying claim to property (exclusive right of use) in order to fulfill God's purpose for your life is NOT equivalent to claiming title in order to gain or store profits. Claiming title to anything, via the use of a person, is a claim of trust in worldly wealth and treasures. That is why it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom.

The person can be used to benefit ME or to benefit ALL; the STATE is the authority which monitors the manner in which people use said STATE-created persons and is also the enforcement arm of proper use. The public trust is the lawful and intended beneficiary of the value passed through the person. Those who wish to KEEP for themselves utilize the PRIVATE side of the system which requires the adherence of the numerous rules, regulations and fees associated with PRIVATE claims of marketable title and ownership.

Quote Originally Posted by BLBereans View Post
    Furthermore, the person is used to title, market and store value. That is why that practice is "regulated"; it is a practice which is in direct contradiction of God's Will and the teachings of Jesus the Christ.
    Recognition of debt having value renders thinkers like you insane.

Quote Originally Posted by BLBereans View Post

God gives unto man freely in covenant. Man has no "ownership" claim which God recognizes. Claiming "ownership" is an affront to divinely ordained stewardship. Laying claim to property (exclusive right of use) in order to fulfill God's purpose for your life is NOT equivalent to claiming title in order to gain or store profits. Claiming title to anything, via the use of a person, is a claim of trust in worldly wealth and treasures. That is why it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom.

The person can be used to benefit ME or to benefit ALL; the STATE is the authority which monitors the manner in which people use said STATE-created persons and is also the enforcement arm of proper use. The public trust is the lawful and intended beneficiary of the value passed through the person. Those who wish to KEEP for themselves utilize the PRIVATE side of the system which requires the adherence of the numerous rules, regulations and fees associated with PRIVATE claims of marketable title and ownership.
    For years I have maintained that the named account might be used in LOVE as a Corporation Sole. The ministry is the Public Trust at a minimum or at the maximum the World. Notice that under the administration of FDR the named accounts were created and how then will the user benefit its creator? Is the pot greater than the potter?
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Recognition of debt having value renders thinkers like you insane.
    The value is in exemption, lawful sovereign prerogative, lawful money and substance. It may be that debt is only best ever looked at as in invitation for the foregoing (which encompasses forgiveness, mercy and grace). That they are clearly taking liability for the PERSON is worth noting.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    That they are clearly taking liability for the PERSON is worth noting.
    Pauper's were the church's responsibility. That's why the church kept the register.
    I think it was Benjamin Franklin whom said when asked about what they did about the poor in America. (before FRN;s)
    His response was that there were none.
    Everyone had work and there was no unemployment.

If you think about the BC the main reason you need one is because you don't have enough funds to live in today's world.
    You need it to get a job to make money.
    You need it for health insurance because you can't afford the Dr.
    You need it for baby bonus money.
    You need it for unemployment money.
    You need it old age pension because you are broke.
    etc.
    The poor are liabilities to whom ever jurisdiction they sit in.