Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Birth Certificate - What it is

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    Pauper's were the church's responsibility. That's why the church kept the register.
    I think it was Benjamin Franklin whom said when asked about what they did about the poor in America. (before FRN;s)
    His response was that there were none.
    Everyone had work and there was no unemployment.

If you think about the BC the main reason you need one is because you don't have enough funds to live in today's world.
    You need it to get a job to make money.
    You need it for health insurance because you can't afford the Dr.
    You need it for baby bonus money.
    You need it for unemployment money.
    You need it old age pension because you are broke.
    etc.
    The poor are liabilities to whom ever jurisdiction they sit in.
    Good points but key thing is that value comes from God and men. The poor need money to acquire what? Things men make or distribute in exchange for money, right? Is there anything in a big box retailer that isn't made by a man or by God? The stores are 'firewalls' that trick the minds of some into failing to realize that everything in there is made by man or by God.

Does not the State need labor and creativity to function according to a certain standard of living? Would there would be any babies, baby sitters, soldiers, tanks, movies, movie cameras, spies, smartphones, maids, security guards, architects, buildings, etc. without God or men, women, children or maidens? How does the State or a creature of the State lawfully acquire needful things without gold or silver pay the workman? Who is poor: (A) the man or woman with skills, energy, brains, weapons and land; or (B) the soul-less Monsantos, Citibanks, etc. that don't have any lawful money whatsoever to acquire the things they need to operate from the men or women who have skills, energy and brains?

How long would the Soviet Union have functioned without a single man, woman, maiden or child willing to expend even so much as nanowatt of energy or thought in support? How long would Monsanto, Unilver, the State, the United States (a state), the United Nations, etc. function without a single man, woman, maiden or child willing to expend even so much as nanowatt of energy or thought in support? None of them would function or exist and if they existed they would rapidly fade from human memory without such support. This is not a slight against any of the foregoing or against any legitimate and lawful government. Its for perspective. Afterall, what Legitimate and lawful government requires hokey gimmicks to function?

Now imagine a King who has a duty to prosper his kingdom and those under his rule. Everyone is given a Royal Bond and Certificate so that they can exchange and trade needful things and provide them to the royal family, to the lords and to the commoners peacefully and equitably. Maybe the reason career merchants were kept out of Britain because they were non-producers and would disrupt the equity and posed a danger to the society. Of course, the merchants these days don't t want do business with anyone that doesn't have a Royal Bond or the equivalent, Why is that? For something that is allegedly worthless, they sure make a big deal out of you/me having it. Why is that?

Related:
    Royal Warrant
    Royal Charter
    Last edited by allodial; 12-08-15 at 04:00 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Recognition of debt having value renders thinkers like you insane.
    For someone who claims "pragmatism" as his gospel, your reply is beyond insane.

Please explain to the rest of the "lowly masses" why this statement...

Furthermore, the person is used to title, market and store value. That is why that practice is "regulated"; it is a practice which is in direct contradiction of God's Will and the teachings of Jesus the Christ.
    comes from an "insane thinker".

Do you use anything other than a "debt instrument" to procure products and services?

I meant it as a compliment.

When you break things out into substance or debt, it is the world that is insane.

Being of a insane world or being insane because of it is DEBT not how the beast or the world is [FED] living in the old testament eye for eye nobody can square a debt. forgive the insanity yep a iconic compliment as we are all insane by a default valued debt system.or a fair share complimentary debt.in or of the instrument?

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I meant it as a compliment.

When you break things out into substance or debt, it is the world that is insane.
    ...renders thinkers like you insane.
    I find it excruciatingly difficult to parse your style. However, I will take you at your word. I apologize for taking your comment the wrong way.

I agree; it is the world that is insane when it values titles, wealth and profit in a NAME created by the STATE that operates in the DEAD realm. Having said that, that is how the system is set up and in order to "keep the lights on" one must utilize the "value" (however backward and false it may be) from the system which converts real substance (man's time, energy and labor) into debt currency.

The option for us is whether we recognize that fact, or not, and see the "profits" and "wealth" of the system for what they truly are - DEBT in a DEAD world.

That is why we of like mind "come out of her", use out of necessity at arms length and make NO claims to the DEAD things of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by BLBereans View Post

I agree; it is the world that is insane when it values titles, wealth and profit in a NAME created by the STATE that operates in the DEAD realm. Having said that, that is how the system is set up and in order to "keep the lights on" one must utilize the "value" (however backward and false it may be) from the system which converts real substance (man's time, energy and labor) into debt currency.

The option for us is whether we recognize that fact, or not, and see the "profits" and "wealth" of the system for what they truly are - DEBT in a DEAD world.

That is why we of like mind "come out of her", use out of necessity at arms length and make NO claims to the DEAD things of the world.

Interesting you said "keep the lights on", maybe like a Chandelier?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkB5si9oajY

"Hold me when I am down.
    Bury my soul underneath the ground.
    let my blood keep pumpin'.
    My heart keep beatin'.
    Shining like a chandelier.
    "

Sounds like someone sold their soul to Satan.
    They have a soul buried underground yet the heart and blood still pump illuminating light.
    Hollow shells.

Interesting you said "keep the lights on", maybe like a Chandelier?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkB5si9oajY

"Hold me when I am down.
    Bury my soul underneath the ground.
    let my blood keep pumpin'.
    My heart keep beatin'.
    Shining like a chandelier.
    "

Sounds like someone sold their soul to Satan.
    They have a soul buried underground yet the heart and blood still pump illuminating light.
    Hollow shells.
    I guess I meant it more literally, however, I comprehend your point.

I figured you meant "keep the lights on" as in ... paying the electric bill.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

A Conversation With John Trudell
    29:00 minute mark he talks about "mining".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yuUQzN-G2w

The BC is used to mine human energy.
    Keeping the individual human being out of balance out of synchronicity with themselves.

A Conversation With John Trudell
    29:00 minute mark he talks about "mining".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yuUQzN-G2w

The BC is used to mine human energy.
    Keeping the individual human being out of balance out of synchronicity with themselves.
    I disagree. The BC is used as a test tool; will you give unto Caesar that which belongs to Caesar or will you make claim to things outside of God?

Will you claim, keep and store for the benefit of ME or will you give all for the benefit of ALL?
    Last edited by BLBereans; 12-13-15 at 06:49 PM.