Thread: Birth Certificate - What it is

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    somebody that I know said they were born in DC so I asked them what state was on their BC so they checked it and said it didnt have a state but "District of Columbia"

I didnt think that would have been possible? but there is (or was) a hospital in DC where kids are born and then certificated.

I guess that is not good. I mean anyone can act as a 14ther but this one has no choice it seems.. is there anything that could be done about it for them?

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    .. is there anything that could be done about it for them?
    Perhaps they could express a trust.

Now a pertinent maxim...Equity aids the vigilant, not the indolent.

Quote Originally Posted by ohiofoiarequest View Post
    Perhaps they could express a trust.

Now a pertinent maxim...Equity aids the vigilant, not the indolent.
    yes, very much so I think.

Quote Originally Posted by ohiofoiarequest View Post
    Question to satisfy my ignorance (and being too lazy to perform an extensive Google search at this time)...what does it mean to be subscribed to a bank...endorsing their credit or something?
    sub-scribed? subscribed is an interesting word. have you seen the micro-printed (MP)signature line on the checks lately? (need a magnifying glass)

Mine say authorized signature.

"mine" means the stack of personal checks written me which I've redeemed in lawful money (gold) of the United States.

And don't for a second believe that I don't think gold and silver are unclean things...

PS has anyone heard of the Chicago plan? It may have been written into 12usc411...

PSS sorry for the threadjack...lawful money is defined as gold https://books.google.com/books?id=iz...f=falsehttp://
    Last edited by ohiofoiarequest; 12-30-15 at 04:07 AM. Reason: felt like it