Thread: Birth Certificate - What it is

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I have a recent indication that PACER may be used by Canada federal courts too. Does anybody know?

The home page does not list any Canadian courts.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I have a recent indication that PACER may be used by Canada federal courts too. Does anybody know?

I know that every province has their own system of internet court case tracking.
    Here is BC's.
    http://www.courts.gov.bc.ca/search_judgments.aspx

I had a case number on there once but it has magically disappeared.

Check out this web site.
    It has the best description on whats happening when a birth is registered.
    http://www.justice.gouv.qc.ca/englis...iliation-a.htm

In order to create a "Filiation" there must first be a "Attestation of birth" (Doctor)
    and a "Declaration of birth" (parent).

Also at the very end of the page they have this paragraph that is interesting.

1. Emancipation confers on the minor the freedom to dispose of his or her person as desired and a degree of capacity as regards certain administrative decisions. Emancipation does not confer all the rights enjoyed by persons of full age but releases the minor from the requirement to be represented in the exercise of his or her civil rights.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post

Case Law and Court Dockets
    http://www.legalresearchandwriting.c...aw.htm#caselaw

That'll put PACER on or off this CANADA map search Walter the Free online access to Canadian court dockets remains relatively abysmal in Canada, with there being spotty coverage, depending on the jurisdiction, unlike in the United States where there are fairly exhaustive subscription (fee) services such as LexisNexis CourtLink and Pacer.COURT FILES
    Access to Court Documents
    As a general rule, all Court documents are a matter of public record unless a legislative provision or Court order prohibits public access. However, a court order prohibiting access to material in a file may be granted upon the motion of a party if the Court is satisfied that the material sought to be filed should be treated as confidential notwithstanding the public interest in open and accessible court proceedings.

Court Index and Docket
    Search the Court’s electronic record for: Court file numbers, names of parties and their legal counsel, filing date / city, related cases, and case history. WELL how does one get a case for redeeming lawful money unless a legislative provision keeps my demand unpublished or my offer is void in CANADA only. now the DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA willingness to take 4 ben franklins is amusement in itself Lloyds of LONDON on the The Potomac the BRETTON WOODS act and TRUMP IS A humanitarian.SATANISTS OWN THE FUTURES and a willingness to bankrupt your Christ. whats in your wallet try 72hrs look up FEDERAL CARNALITY LAWS is it the masking and the mess edified or will i be enjoying both .Frustration is what gas does to any engine cooling the jets is a Carburated guess . with all my post war defeatism the major interests and hidden intelligence a working class hero is something to be they hate you if your clever and despise a fool.