Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

Thread: Birth Certificate - What it is

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Stateless is a term used by UN members and members to a treaty to connote those who are not nationals of any member of the UN or of the treaty forum, it does not mean that they do not have nationality at all. If ten members to a treaty existed at point A in time and one of the members ceased to exist for whatever reason at point B in time, within the treaty forum mental paradigm, the citizens of the no-longer-existing State might be 'stateless'. Someone who is a citizen of a non-U.N. member is 'Stateless' in the sense of not being a citizen of any U.N. member state. "Stateless" does not necessarily connote total lack of citizenship.
    Of course, the terms are subject to the Contract establishing the Trust Agreement called UN which is just an IGO. Thusly in regard to my trust agreement(s) as Settlor I make sure to manifest the meaning of exact terms specific to said agreement. Nevertheless folks are usually speaking from the view point of Canada or the United States of America. And these are claims whereupon dominion is exercised. Estates are formed and property rights and interests are disposed.

Joseph was clearly "presumed" Stateless and since Joseph kept his mouth shut, he was sold. To your point, see the law of marriages found in Deuteronomy 24. And further expanded upon in Ezekiel 44:22.

Eze 44:25 And they shall come at no dead person to defile themselves: but for father, or for mother, or for son, or for daughter, for brother, or for sister that hath had no husband, they may defile themselves.

Eze 44:28 And it shall be unto them for an inheritance: I am their inheritance: and ye shall give them no possession in Israel: I am their possession.

Who will help the Widow and the Orphan? Who has ears to hear to even understand?

For many is the congregation being led by a spiritually dead leadership. Who will marry this Widowed Woman? In State or Church she requires a husband to form the Body.

Nevertheless the program here is concerning BC - question is asked and answered. If mom and dad were debt slaves are the children as well? You tell me? Can the children come to life and exercise their minds and thusly their will? For I see a barren land - very dry indeed.

Eze 37:2 And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry.

Eze 37:3 And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord GOD, thou knowest.

Eze 37:9 Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.

Let the Four Rivers flow and the Four Winds blow such that Understanding [Father] and Wisdom [Mother] may be married and the Will [the Son] may finally be expressed. Would to God sayeth Moses [he who is drawn from the waters - TRUTH] that all would prophesy.

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

James_1:27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

Who is he who is set apart that he may take a wife? And seeing that many have rejected the Law of God - they shall be no Priest unto God. Thusly we find many dead priests married to wives who sup at the trough of "hog slop".

If one is a citizen, then she is to submit to her Husband, but if her Husband be dead, or if he is caught in Adultery/Fornication, then she is free to remarry [re-Contract]. She is released. But if she willingly stay, then she stays married to a dead man [leadership]. I speak NOT to flesh and blood.

If she has causes which would impel her to remarry, then it is a decent respect upon the opinions of mankind that she voice her causes openly to a candid world and she should move on - shake the dust off of her feet and move on. But if she would stay, then she stays for good. It is her choice - just as if the shoe is on the other foot it is his choice.

Spare not the hand of a woman who meddles in the affairs of two Husbandman - cut off her hand and have no pity!

Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Comment: A child is a deed performed. A child is a church born out of a parent church. If one has no Understanding and no Wisdom, then there is no real Will for one just does the Will of another - and thusly one's children are desolate. For many are the children of the desolate woman.

Isa 54:1 Sing, O barren, thou that didst not bear; break forth into singing, and cry aloud, thou that didst not travail with child: for more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, saith the LORD.

With five previous husbands the Samaritan woman stands still looking for water [truth] at the well. Even now, she hopes and trusts that her certificates have value - for surely her husband loves her? Seems her husband has a STD and she cries in her Lamentations.

Lam 1:1 How doth the city sit solitary, that was full of people! how is she become as a widow! she that was great among the nations, and princess among the provinces, how is she become tributary!

Lam 1:2 She weepeth sore in the night, and her tears are on her cheeks: among all her lovers she hath none to comfort her: all her friends have dealt treacherously with her, they are become her enemies.

Eze 23:33 Thou shalt be filled with drunkenness and sorrow, with the cup of astonishment and desolation, with the cup of thy sister Samaria.

Who will marry this Harlot? Will she stand a Widow forever?

Hos 1:2 The beginning of the word of the LORD by Hosea. And the LORD said to Hosea, Go, take unto thee a wife of whoredoms and children of whoredoms: for the land hath committed great whoredom, departing from the LORD.

Hos 2:1 Say ye unto your brethren, Ammi; and to your sisters, Ruhamah.

Hos 2:2 Plead with your mother, plead: for she is not my wife, neither am I her husband: let her therefore put away her whoredoms out of her sight, and her adulteries from between her breasts;

Hos 2:13 And I will visit upon her the days of Baalim, wherein she burned incense to them, and she decked herself with her earrings and her jewels, and she went after her lovers, and forgat me, saith the LORD.

Hos 2:14 Therefore, behold, I will allure her, and bring her into the wilderness, and speak comfortably unto her.

Hos 2:15 And I will give her her vineyards from thence, and the valley of Achor for a door of hope: and she shall sing there, as in the days of her youth, and as in the day when she came up out of the land of Egypt.

Hos 2:16 And it shall be at that day, saith the LORD, that thou shalt call me Ishi; and shalt call me no more Baali.

Hos 2:17 For I will take away the names of Baalim out of her mouth, and they shall no more be remembered by their name.

Who is the King of Righteousness who would defile Himself to take this Adulterous Woman to wife? Is it you?

Eze 44:25 And they shall come at no dead person to defile themselves: but for father, or for mother, or for son, or for daughter, for brother, or for sister that hath had no husband, they may defile themselves.

Eze 44:26 And after he is cleansed, they shall reckon unto him seven days.

Melchi- King
    Zadok - Righteous Priest.

After the ORDER of Melchizedok - a many membered body in Righteousness. For He called them TREES OF RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Isa_61:3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

======

continued....
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 04-13-16 at 01:59 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

continuing....

What will you do with this BC? Does it not have value? Since you did not issue it, clearly it did not come to be under your Will. That would make you a Wife. And what of this Wife, is she faithful or rebellious? And what of this Husband is he loving and righteous? Is the whole body sick even from the head to the foot?

Isa 1:6 From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it; but wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment.

Isa 1:7 Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.

Comment: And still she weeps - hoping to be loved by those who hate her. Is there any hope? Where is a Moses to lead his people. Can you find him in the mirror? Or are your thoughts/desires as wild asses [Ishmael]?

If my thought dreams could be seen,
    they'd probably put my head in a guillotine....."Bob Dylan"

Isa 1:17 Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.

Comment: Would you adopt a Widow's Son?

1Ki 17:10 So he arose and went to Zarephath. And when he came to the gate of the city, behold, the widow woman was there gathering of sticks: and he called to her, and said, Fetch me, I pray thee, a little water in a vessel, that I may drink.

1Ki 17:17 And it came to pass after these things, that the son of the woman, the mistress of the house, fell sick; and his sickness was so sore, that there was no breath left in him.

1Ki 17:18 And she said unto Elijah, What have I to do with thee, O thou man of God? art thou come unto me to call my sin to remembrance, and to slay my son?

1Ki 17:19 And he said unto her, Give me thy son. And he took him out of her bosom, and carried him up into a loft, where he abode, and laid him upon his own bed.

1Ki 17:20 And he cried unto the LORD, and said, O LORD my God, hast thou also brought evil upon the widow with whom I sojourn, by slaying her son?

1Ki 17:21 And he stretched himself upon the child three times, and cried unto the LORD, and said, O LORD my God, I pray thee, let this child's soul come into him again.

1Ki 17:22 And the LORD heard the voice of Elijah; and the soul of the child came into him again, and he revived.

=====

Eze 37:3 And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord GOD, thou knowest.

Eze 37:9 Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.

=====

How many States and Churches have lost their way? Who will help the Widow's Children? Nevertheless Sarah called Abraham my Lord. A faithful wife - and a loving husband. A perfect Image of State [Church].

Shalom,
    MJ

Comment: Would you adopt a Widow's Son?

Bastardized by the absence of the Father.

Name:  affiliation.jpg
Views: 518
Size:  170.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Bastardized by the absence of the Father.

Name:  affiliation.jpg
Views: 518
Size:  170.0 KB
    Founding Father = Male - Mind
    Founding Mother = Female - Ecclesiastical
    Child = State / Church

State is the place of my Nativity - thusly when I come of age and according to my Father I will leave my Father and Mother [House] and Take a Wife of my Own - and we two shall become One. For my Mind is Aware and Awake alive by the Grace of God in Christ thusly I have Will and can Covenant with God. For give the Zadok no inheritance - for I AM their inheritance. Amen!

Son 5:1 I am come into my garden, my sister, my spouse: I have gathered my myrrh with my spice; I have eaten my honeycomb with my honey; I have drunk my wine with my milk: eat, O friends; drink, yea, drink abundantly, O beloved.

Son 5:2 I sleep, but my heart waketh: it is the voice of my beloved that knocketh, saying, Open to me, my sister, my love, my dove, my undefiled: for my head is filled with dew, and my locks with the drops of the night.

Son 5:3 I have put off my coat; how shall I put it on? I have washed my feet; how shall I defile them?

Eze 44:28 And it shall be unto them for an inheritance: I am their inheritance: and ye shall give them no possession in Israel: I am their possession.

Who will help the Widow and the Orphan? Who has ears to hear to even understand?

For many is the congregation being led by a spiritually dead leadership. Who will marry this Widowed Woman? In State or Church she requires a husband to form the Body. No woman ever gave birth absent a man [mind].

John13:8 Peter saith unto him, Thou shalt never wash my feet. Jesus answered him, If I wash thee not, thou hast no part with me.

John 13:14 If I then, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet; ye also ought to wash one another's feet.

If you have ears to understand, will you help the Widow and the Orphan? For She who is Married births the Elect Children.

Peace and Blessings,
    MJ

At the heart of redemption is remembrance - forgiveness. To adopt the bastard is an act of love.