Thread: Birth Certificate - What it is

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    #1. What/who they are out to identify at the DMV is the TRUSTEE thusly associating that PERSON with the BC or the SS account;
    #2. The social security card might be evidence of federal exemption with respect to authority to do business in the State;
    #3. Acceptance for Value or Acceptance for Honor is done when the acceptor is not the drawee if the drawee is the acceptor then it would merely be acceptance.
    I am uncertain if you are posing questions or not.

The IN GOD WE TRUST Trust on money assures value in a trust. The officials under a tenet of monotheism swear in and validate the office before that same God. Therefore the Oath of Office may be accepted for value as notice that violations of the bills of rights will be met by a bill of indictment.

Traditionally also is that upon proof of this violation of statute (constitutions) the official is without judicial or sovereign immunity and becomes personally liable.

Above in my post I must admit I came against Boris/A4V acutely simply because I have wanted to see some good examples of successful A4V, and have only collected a few myself. In all fairness I should disclose a certain perspective that cuts through the dross of fashioning a formidable Bill of Indictment through a grand jury, in a system that will tend to protect its own officials.

Instead of a Bill of Indictment my heritage as a Patroon allows me simple billing process through access to the Municipal CODE as old as the Levite Priesthood itself, called waiver of tort[/URL].

1Ch 6:54 Now these are their dwelling places throughout their castles in their coasts, of the sons of Aaron, of the families of the Kohathites: for theirs was the lot.
    1Ch 6:55 And they gave them Hebron in the land of Judah, and the suburbs thereof round about it.
    1Ch 6:56 But the fields of the city, and the villages thereof, they gave to Caleb the son of Jephunneh.
    1Ch 6:57 And to the sons of Aaron they gave the cities of Judah, namely, Hebron, the city of refuge, and Libnah with her suburbs, and Jattir, and Eshtemoa, with their suburbs,
    1Ch 6:58 And Hilen with her suburbs, Debir with her suburbs,

This is why I say it seems condescending. I refer to a specific bloodline when this is simply how I was able to see the redemption heritage through my own example and demonstration. I am not special.

My point specifically is that there may be other instances where Treasury monies are available through Acceptance for Value. It just becomes frustrating over the years waiting for somebody to come up with good examples that are easy to verify as reproducible.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-21-14 at 10:12 PM.