Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Birth Certificate - What it is

Quote Originally Posted by ag maniac View Post
    "We don't need no stinkin' emoticons"

Classic! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    That makes sense in context of the Letter I showed, that it is not a financial instrument. It is used by the man or woman by a government grant.
    I know which one you are talking about but some here might not.
    Can you post it in this thread David?

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    I know which one you are talking about but some here might not.
    Can you post it in this thread David?

Sure. No problem.

Name:  birthcertnobond.jpg
Views: 650
Size:  83.4 KB

I believe a person is a non-incorporated organization under the UCC Check it out at the 43 minute mark

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQM6rjkVjtU

However, this can not be correct. It is not correct because on the SS5, it states:

"WE CANNOT ACCEPT A BIRTH CERTIFICATE, HOSPITAL SOUVENIR BIRTH CERTIFICATE, SOCIAL SECURITY CARD STUB OR A SOCIAL SECURITY RECORD as evidence of identity." A SS card is also not to be used for identity. Therefore, under state logic, if you take a BC and a SSN and put these two non-permissible uses for identification together - it is magic that you can turn them into a DL and Passport which are used for identification.

Therefore a more logical approach would be to ask the State a few questions [from a letter I wrote a chief judge]:

In summing up the “Name” issue in a legal sense: If a man were to be asked, – what is your name? Here could be some various interesting responses: What makes you believe I own such a thing? OR By what authority are you using a Name to identify a man? OR By what legislation do you rely upon to use a Name for personal identification? OR What evidence do you have to suggest that I am an executor or trustee of that estate? OR What evidence do you have the Name I am using serves to recognize the one using it?

The essence of the above is there is no legislation whatsoever that can ever identify a man through a [fictional] Name. As an observation, it actually states on the Form SS5 that a birth certificate [or berth certificate] can not be used for identity. A social security number can not be used for identity. However, when you put these two “non-permissible, non-identifying” documents together, it seems magic occurs in the form of a driver’s license or passport that is required AS identity. Who or what is being identified?

The bottom line is there is an appearance of some sort of activity in that “estate or trust name” whether it be obtaining a Form W-2, “applying for a license” or the like; therefore, under operation of law, a trustee, executor or some administrator must be acting on behalf of that “property”, FOR the infant, by operation of law who is deemed to be “missing or lost at sea”. When a man claims that he is JOHN DOE, through legal presumption, by adhesion contact, he is making a claim against the usufruct and will be held to account thereafter.

Of course the chief judge did not answer. There is no legislation that any state HAS AUTHORITY to use a BC, SSN for ID. If the state has no legislation, it has no authority, if the state has no authority, YOU, the man must provide your consent. See?

AFV is an INTERNAL way to help the fictional system balance its fictional books - through the fictional system's authorized representatives - whatever that means.

Here again, please take note: I do not say AFV is not a valid remedy. What I am commenting on - what business does a man have to do with their fiction? This is why, at least I am in the midst of trying, I have done the release of claim and interest per 12 USC 95a, along with release of reversionary interest. THEIR JOB is to settle all claims with regard to their property called a name. I have done my part, NOW they or the State has a contractual obligation to do its part THROUGH its paid for service public servants. When I AS A MAN INTERMEDDLE IN THEIR INETERANL PRIVATE AFFAIRS BY "PAYING FOR SOMETHING", The state has legal authority to presume I am the trustee or executor of that trust or estate.

HOWEVER, those lovely paid for public service public trustees need to settle their public matter [as in a name or property of the state], I do not care, if it is a AFV, or they use toilet paper with US promises to pay US by authorized representative - Hillary - THEY must settle the claims otherwise those public servants can be held personally liable. YAY!!

Quote Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
    Sooo...

if Accepted For Value is a myth, then why has it been effective?

The only traditional Acceptance for Value is to accept an oath of office, after validation.

Therefore, under state logic, if you take a BC and a SSN and put these two non-permissible uses for identification together - it is magic that you can turn them into a DL and Passport which are used for identification.
    That is where you lost the thread of logic. You have involved magic - metaphysics - but magic of your own surmise. You have created a device of your own torture. However, I am expecting that you cannot take what you said and understand what you say. You are involved in priestcraft and justifying the same priestcraft here. You are wrapped up in it.

I will try for the sake of the other Readers though:

Therefore, under state logic, if you take a BC and a SSN and put these two non-permissible uses for identification together - it is magic that you can turn them into a DL and Passport which are used for identification.
    The State compels you to misidentify yourself in order to get government-issued ID. If you hear what I say, and understand it, that you misidentify yourself to be a government employee in need of a government-issued ID then you might get why suitors sign their Driver License cards with their True Name.

I understand from years of experience that there is no way to tell you this without sounding condescending. So I am not going to push it - but allow the Readers to judge for themselves.

It should be pointed out though, that instead of simply showing us a coherent, easy to understand example that A4V is a functional process you posted a flurry of justifications under a fiction "salsero". Now you will become indignant at what a closed mind I have and such.

Regards,

David Merrill.

#1. What/who they are out to identify at the DMV is the TRUSTEE thusly associating that PERSON with the BC or the SS account;
    #2. The social security card might be evidence of federal exemption with respect to authority to do business in the State;
    #3. Acceptance for Value or Acceptance for Honor is done when the acceptor is not the drawee if the drawee is the acceptor then it would merely be acceptance.
    Last edited by allodial; 05-21-14 at 09:14 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    #1. What/who they are out to identify at the DMV is the TRUSTEE thusly associating that PERSON with the BC or the SS account;
    #2. The social security card might be evidence of federal exemption with respect to authority to do business in the State;
    #3. Acceptance for Value or Acceptance for Honor is done when the acceptor is not the drawee if the drawee is the acceptor then it would merely be acceptance.
    I am uncertain if you are posing questions or not.

The IN GOD WE TRUST Trust on money assures value in a trust. The officials under a tenet of monotheism swear in and validate the office before that same God. Therefore the Oath of Office may be accepted for value as notice that violations of the bills of rights will be met by a bill of indictment.

Traditionally also is that upon proof of this violation of statute (constitutions) the official is without judicial or sovereign immunity and becomes personally liable.

Above in my post I must admit I came against Boris/A4V acutely simply because I have wanted to see some good examples of successful A4V, and have only collected a few myself. In all fairness I should disclose a certain perspective that cuts through the dross of fashioning a formidable Bill of Indictment through a grand jury, in a system that will tend to protect its own officials.

Instead of a Bill of Indictment my heritage as a Patroon allows me simple billing process through access to the Municipal CODE as old as the Levite Priesthood itself, called waiver of tort[/URL].

1Ch 6:54 Now these are their dwelling places throughout their castles in their coasts, of the sons of Aaron, of the families of the Kohathites: for theirs was the lot.
    1Ch 6:55 And they gave them Hebron in the land of Judah, and the suburbs thereof round about it.
    1Ch 6:56 But the fields of the city, and the villages thereof, they gave to Caleb the son of Jephunneh.
    1Ch 6:57 And to the sons of Aaron they gave the cities of Judah, namely, Hebron, the city of refuge, and Libnah with her suburbs, and Jattir, and Eshtemoa, with their suburbs,
    1Ch 6:58 And Hilen with her suburbs, Debir with her suburbs,

This is why I say it seems condescending. I refer to a specific bloodline when this is simply how I was able to see the redemption heritage through my own example and demonstration. I am not special.

My point specifically is that there may be other instances where Treasury monies are available through Acceptance for Value. It just becomes frustrating over the years waiting for somebody to come up with good examples that are easy to verify as reproducible.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-21-14 at 10:12 PM.

The reason most people can't produce practical results is because they wont bother studying the underlying law and principles of say banking law, commercial law, etc. Lack of practical knowledge lack of practical results. They think its all secret when much of it is found in law books that are freely available in most any major US city even free online via books.google.com. Sure sure, they can stuff an envelop, stamp something, sign a form provided by someone else but beyond that.... I'm not sure if its laziness or what. I recall how it seemed for a decade like you and I were the only ones that could actually find a library and a scanner.
    Last edited by allodial; 05-21-14 at 10:16 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.