Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Birth Certificate - What it is

I recall Isaac of the Bible, ascending peaks of higher dimensional Mosaic thought, meeting God in the Fourth Dimension and beyond, introducing to the layman (not the initiate) genetic engineering. Remember that? He was discovering the dihybrid cross but as I see it, he was expressing his transcendence of time! He was able to see how time en-capsules all other dimensions of the space-time continuum.

He probably studied the Torah quite a bit in preparation for that.

Perhaps some people have to find themselves in a 'situation' undesirable enough to bother seeking elevation. Until then they blame others or remain just another co-abusive fork-stabber-in-a-mosh-pit brick in the wall? Perhaps taking interests in things of interest to God puts one on a frequency that opens the possibility for communication with God?

God is a rewarder of those who dilligently seek him...
    Ah perhaps one has to have God or things of interest to God on one's mind first?

Name:  Old-books-light-up-dark-homes.jpg
Views: 544
Size:  224.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    He probably studied the Torah quite a bit in preparation for that.
    Probably. Common interest, common 'meeting ground'.
    Last edited by allodial; 05-21-14 at 10:40 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

As for me, I've never done Accepted for Value, but have been studying to see how it's different or the same as Boris' process. So, no A4V examples to post, sorry.

David are you for real? I have heard your audios and you come across as intelligent - after what you just wrote, I am beginning to wonder? Is this how you interpreted what I wrote? Did you read the whole reply?

I have no issue about USING their fiction. There is little other option if one wants to live among society. If you want to intermeddle in their affairs, go for it.

The only traditional Acceptance for Value is to accept an oath of office, after validation.

I do not involve magic - THEY involve magic. The SS5 form is not mine, it is theirs. It is THEIR logic, not mine. I am not wrapped into their stuff at all. There mere fact that I breath on Planet Earth involves - to some degree - PLAYING a part in the illusion or in the world but not of the world.

That is where you lost the thread of logic. You have involved magic - metaphysics - but magic of your own surmise. You have created a device of your own torture. However, I am expecting that you cannot take what you said and understand what you say. You are involved in priestcraft and justifying the same priestcraft here. You are wrapped up in it.

I will try for the sake of the other Readers though:

The state compels no one to do anything. Everything must be done by free will and therefore by consent. I do not disagree that a man CAN misidentify himself to be a fiction IF he so claims to be that fiction. Man has every right to use that fiction in order to do commerce WITHOUT liability. Agree or disagree - I really do not care.

Since I do not take what you say personally, you can tell me off, F-U, or anything else your little ol' heart desires, why would I look at anyone's comments as condescending? I thought we are adults attempting to offer constructive OPINIONS or alternatives that may resonate better for some. This peaceful inhabitant concept is really not for everyone.

If you read what I really wrote instead of interpreting what I wrote, you may have had a different opinion on me in supplying a coherent AFV method. Again, I did not say it was an invalid remedy. FOR ME, I do not subscribe to it for the reason that is part of THEIR system for them to help balance out their books - if this could ever be done. My take on "remedy" is to separate man from fiction. This does not equate to man not USING fiction JUST not making claims to be that fiction. In my opinion, if you as a man begin to ACT as an employee of the State, then the State has legal authority to presume you to be an UNAUTHORIZED AGENT of the State, therefore intermeddling in State affairs. Even the 12 USC 411 makes you an agent for the state - as who uses statutes? Persons.

I GET that it may not make sense to some - but in my opinion - the key to remedy is completely separating man and fiction. Man has been left spoliated without any way to pay a debt OR even means to "own" anything - it only appears he owns something or pays a debt - this is not legally factual. This is the system. Since the system SEIZED, took, stole, confiscated by military necessity - the system authorized itself. Even under the rules of war, the system MUST act in honor. The Lieber Code, Hague, Law of Nations, etc have protocol that must be followed.

Again David, either 1. You do not understand what I write 2. It does not resonate with you 3. You are a government agent or 4 whatever. If you prefer I no longer comment on your blog - please let me know, and I will stop. I do not want to upset you or anyone else.

The State compels you to misidentify yourself in order to get government-issued ID. If you hear what I say, and understand it, that you misidentify yourself to be a government employee in need of a government-issued ID then you might get why suitors sign their Driver License cards with their True Name.

I understand from years of experience that there is no way to tell you this without sounding condescending. So I am not going to push it - but allow the Readers to judge for themselves.

It should be pointed out though, that instead of simply showing us a coherent, easy to understand example that A4V is a functional process you posted a flurry of justifications under a fiction "salsero". Now you will become indignant at what a closed mind I have and such.

Regards,

David Merrill.

David - it is not important we agree - but to be open to a different POV.

It is my opinion that "IN GOD WE TRUST" on what is referred to on the money - is not the same God you think it is. To me - this means IN THE STATE WE TRUST. Now you ask why? OK On a spiritual side - The Creator has provided everything FREELY GIVEN to every living Being for his use, possession, control and dominion over. The living soul DOES NOT OWN IT. We, as men are being tricked to believe that "FRNS" are our savior, a false god, in violation of the 10 commandments. Do you put your trust in the Real God or the false god? It is a test.

By definition per the SOT website

Federal Reserve notes are not redeemable in gold, silver or any other commodity, and receive no backing by anything This has been the case since 1933. The notes have no value for themselves, but for what they will buy. In another sense, because they are legal tender, Federal Reserve notes are "backed" by all the goods and services in the economy.

So logically - TO ME - this trust you refer to is backed by nothing other than real men who perform some function in society. Those public servants swear an oath to the State not to God. This is why a Lois Lerner can get a way with what she is about to get away with - she has an oath to the State and the State must protect her. She must protect the public trust - the public trust is a fiction. The value is man not the trust. The trust is written on a piece of paper. Man uses real things. paper is a dead tree representing the real. The pope is the Head trustee and the Vicar of Christ here on earth.

And here we agree - The public employee basically makes an agree with the devil or state to uphold all the bankrupt public policy statutes of the US. The public servant MUST serve the public and only the public. You, the man are private - however, you have an indemnity receipt for indemnification for the public property you use called a name. Man indirectly receives a benefit where everything man does here on earth is to PUBLICALLY glorify Caesar - however, in private he honors his Creator AND all is well. The public servant under the rules of bankruptcy in the public policy statutes have a manner in which to DISCHARGE all obligations under the current system. FIRST man must rebut any presumption of THEIR status AND be willing to give Caesar all the glory [meaning no warring as an enemy of the State] AND then ACT as a man by not intermeddling by making false claims to public property.

Again, David or anyone - DO WHATEVER WORKS FOR YOU. Play in their sandbox. From my understanding, our friend, Dean Clifford, who is a man wanted to "war and play" - there is a cost. THEY can change the rules anytime they want in order to protect that fictional public trust. A comment about the AFV - sometimes they work, sometimes they do not. WHY is this? Carefully think why. Are you authorized to discharge public obligation?

All we have to do is accept and acknowledge what has ALREADY been done. Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's

“And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor”. – Declaration of Independence

And so David is comfortable with not insulting me - I offer this about MY opinions: WTF do I know?

I am uncertain if you are posing questions or not.

The IN GOD WE TRUST Trust on money assures value in a trust. The officials under a tenet of monotheism swear in and validate the office before that same God. Therefore the Oath of Office may be accepted for value as notice that violations of the bills of rights will be met by a bill of indictment.

Traditionally also is that upon proof of this violation of statute (constitutions) the official is without judicial or sovereign immunity and becomes personally liable.

Above in my post I must admit I came against Boris/A4V acutely simply because I have wanted to see some good examples of successful A4V, and have only collected a few myself. In all fairness I should disclose a certain perspective that cuts through the dross of fashioning a formidable Bill of Indictment through a grand jury, in a system that will tend to protect its own officials.

Instead of a Bill of Indictment my heritage as a Patroon allows me simple billing process through access to the Municipal CODE as old as the Levite Priesthood itself, called waiver of tort[/URL].

This is why I say it seems condescending. I refer to a specific bloodline when this is simply how I was able to see the redemption heritage through my own example and demonstration. I am not special.

My point specifically is that there may be other instances where Treasury monies are available through Acceptance for Value. It just becomes frustrating over the years waiting for somebody to come up with good examples that are easy to verify as reproducible.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Salmon P. Chase, Treasury Secretary, scribes "In God is our Trust," scratches out "is our" and overwrites "We" to arrive at "In God We Trust" in a 1863-12-09 letter to James Pollock, Director of the Philadelphia Mint.

Who is We?

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    Salmon P. Chase, Treasury Secretary, scribes "In God is our Trust," scratches out "is our" and overwrites "We" to arrive at "In God We Trust" in a 1863-12-09 letter to James Pollock, Director of the Philadelphia Mint.

Who is We?
    Users of the money?

Great Find! Thank you.

Can we read the Letter?

Quote Originally Posted by salsero View Post

All we have to do is accept and acknowledge what has ALREADY been done. Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's

“And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor”. – Declaration of Independence
    salsero,

Before there was District of Columbia it was called Rome. I find Rome dba USA. Therefore I see not a church in Rome but a State. I saw recently "since capitalism and communism don't work, lets try catholicism again". The Settlors of State declare the constitution which settles the money of State. On an ancient claim, builders see I working for Pontifex Maximus. A title held by one and no other.

What I see is a war. And this war is foretold in the Scripture. Rome waring against the Word of God. I saw in Henry VIII a king who took back his kingdom from Rome in the Statute of Uses he established both at law and in equity all interests in the throne.

Rev 12:13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

Rev 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

The times come and are now when Onesimus [Remnant] will have to stand for Truth - for there is in deed a flood [of lies] being cast forth onto the Earth out of the mouth [spokesmen] of the Dragon.

Philemon is blind - he denies the Christ. Pretends to be the mouthpiece of Jesus Christ. Oh there indeed is a king in the earth skilled at dissimulation.

All of those who pledged save MAYBE a few belonged to societies which serve Rome - secretly. I wonder when men begin to just wholesale surrender everything to another - what might happen when they are betrayed? or perhaps SOLD?

Did you notice that some men bound together in their society, pledged to themselves, declared themselves and in doing so got first hand access to the Land? I find it repugnant to bow my knee to any man. So why should I surrender ANYTHING to a man? Let the dead bury the dead.

I am a student of history - true history - and I know that men were actually tortured and killed for just READING the New Testament. Rome she wants to dole out to you your very thoughts! It is a slippery slope when one looks to be represented by another. One had best know for a surety to whom one is placing trust.

Enticements abound - everything is free - I don't think so. For then Atlas would in deed Shrug and then who would be available to serve me? I jest of course. I find a man who will not work should not eat. I find fascism - which is a nasty word - nevertheless is the style of government today within the United States. A little red worm has eaten the gourd which once gave shade.

John the Baptist ate locusts and honey so he could learn to love the good and hate the evil. I wonder why John was not in town drinking it up with all the other clowns bowing to their god- Ceasar. I heard a preacher once say "God does not give wealth to those who cannot handle it". I find that to be true. For absent God there is no Ceasar. Therefore what is Ceasar's except that he makes a Use of that which is God's property.

Again I see the Potter and the pot. Even in a Theocracy God meted out boundaries to the tribes so that their inheritance would be sure - nevertheless there was provision in the law concerning selling their inheritance. I am reminded of the son who went into a far country. I see Abraham buying a cave from the sons of Heth [burying place for Israel]

I wonder pray tell, which one of you here has EVER taken a pledge to the United States? Or for that matter even the State? I seriously doubt anyone here has done that - and yet - I hear talk issued by some that we somehow are part of that pledge - as hereinbefore referenced? Hogwash. No mutual pledge, no declaration, no standing!

What is funny to me is that the Scriptures even declare the same thing! They say at John 3:16 whomsoever places their trust in Jesus Christ...also we see the cup of communion - which is a pledge to marry!

So dear readers, tell me when did the United States take you to bride? Do you even have an engagement? Or have you been adopted? The husbandman takes a bride in contract. The father adopts a son per the father's prerogative.

Lacking evidence of a claim - under the Laws of Nations - one is Stateless [resident]. Will a Queen be courted by a peasant? I think not.

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

What then of a Bankruptcy? The trustees [Officers of State] would hold the Estates in Receivership. One making a Use is subject to the Terms of Use.

Shalom,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!