Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Birth Certificate - What it is

It looks like we agree on most ---
    I agree - it is a war for Man's soul on who he will serve - the Real God or the false god? The false god is permitted to deceive, coerce, and trick everyone into believing "in god we trust" is the real god, but it is the false god. This is where man errs and there is a dear price on his soul for this error.

I agree - those men pledged themselves - their fortunes, and their honor. We are NOT a part of that pledge EXCEPT to release and surrender [by acknowledgment and acceptance of what has ready been pledged - dead paper appearing as something with value] back to them what is their property.

I am not sure what you mean by "lacking evidence of a claim - under the LON - one is stateless [resident]...

Personally I am not looking to be a resident, citizen, person, whoever of any nation - as I recall man is [a nation] unto himself - really the word "man" alone says it all. Stateless is their classification for their internal BS. I think we agree on the word "claim" - but again like Karl, once the word is defined better than by "normal regular talk", it seems I agree more.

To me making a claim COULD be making a complaint IF one is not careful and that is my only concern.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    What I see is a war. And this war is foretold in the Scripture. Rome waring against the Word of God. I saw in Henry VIII a king who took back his kingdom from Rome in the Statute of Uses he established both at law and in equity all interests in the throne.

Rev 12:13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

Rev 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

The times come and are now when Onesimus [Remnant] will have to stand for Truth - for there is in deed a flood [of lies] being cast forth onto the Earth out of the mouth [spokesmen] of the Dragon.

Philemon is blind - he denies the Christ. Pretends to be the mouthpiece of Jesus Christ. Oh there indeed is a king in the earth skilled at dissimulation.

All of those who pledged save MAYBE a few belonged to societies which serve Rome - secretly. I wonder when men begin to just wholesale surrender everything to another - what might happen when they are betrayed? or perhaps SOLD?

Did you notice that some men bound together in their society, pledged to themselves, declared themselves and in doing so got first hand access to the Land? I find it repugnant to bow my knee to any man. So why should I surrender ANYTHING to a man? Let the dead bury the dead.

I am a student of history - true history - and I know that men were actually tortured and killed for just READING the New Testament. Rome she wants to dole out to you your very thoughts! It is a slippery slope when one looks to be represented by another. One had best know for a surety to whom one is placing trust.

Enticements abound - everything is free - I don't think so. For then Atlas would in deed Shrug and then who would be available to serve me? I jest of course. I find a man who will not work should not eat. I find fascism - which is a nasty word - nevertheless is the style of government today within the United States. A little red worm has eaten the gourd which once gave shade.

John the Baptist ate locusts and honey so he could learn to love the good and hate the evil. I wonder why John was not in town drinking it up with all the other clowns bowing to their god- Ceasar. I heard a preacher once say "God does not give wealth to those who cannot handle it". I find that to be true. For absent God there is no Ceasar. Therefore what is Ceasar's except that he makes a Use of that which is God's property.

Again I see the Potter and the pot. Even in a Theocracy God meted out boundaries to the tribes so that their inheritance would be sure - nevertheless there was provision in the law concerning selling their inheritance. I am reminded of the son who went into a far country. I see Abraham buying a cave from the sons of Heth [burying place for Israel]

I wonder pray tell, which one of you here has EVER taken a pledge to the United States? Or for that matter even the State? I seriously doubt anyone here has done that - and yet - I hear talk issued by some that we somehow are part of that pledge - as hereinbefore referenced? Hogwash. No mutual pledge, no declaration, no standing!

What is funny to me is that the Scriptures even declare the same thing! They say at John 3:16 whomsoever places their trust in Jesus Christ...also we see the cup of communion - which is a pledge to marry!

So dear readers, tell me when did the United States take you to bride? Do you even have an engagement? Or have you been adopted? The husbandman takes a bride in contract. The father adopts a son per the father's prerogative.

Lacking evidence of a claim - under the Laws of Nations - one is Stateless [resident]. Will a Queen be courted by a peasant? I think not.

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph

That is why the Driver License is criminal impersonation - misidentifying the Brother to be a Noachide.

Lacking evidence of a claim - under the Laws of Nations - one is Stateless [resident]. Will a Queen be courted by a peasant? I think not.

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph

Today I was given a fresh perspective from a young boy of 22 years - amazing his insight - and I was immediately keen to listen to his wisdom. He made a statement that the 501c3 membership REGISTRATION rolls, indicate an express trust. How true. He asked "have you ever wondered why the so called apostate churches are always collecting for the building fund". I answered yes, to keep the business in debt.

His response was that who is the surety for that debt? I responded the membership! Indeed.

He then asked who gave standing to those houses? I said the Pope thru his agencies. Then he asked isn't the United States just a Ministerial Trust? I responded yes it is. So who is liable for its operation? Its membership! Meaning the citizenry and those who would enjoin themselves to her as a Stranger. [Thank you David Merrill for that one].

Thanks to Tupper Saussy, I see that the Papacy has established that those in sin [as they define it - Heresy] cannot obtain property. Consider a claim unchallenged. No man has authority to appoint himself to office. Therefore a claim must be made - if it is met with silence - then the claim stands and those who remain silent agree. Martin Luther disagreed. And that struggle still is ongoing Catholicism vs. Protestantism. A recent agent for Pope is making a plea for peace - it is of course in this writers opinion False. Nevertheless those who pledged to support the Pope have their standing UNDER the Pope [Black].

For one living soul to have dominion over another requires a Trust Deed. But who has authority to do that deed? AUTHORITY is the Key. A trustee cannot appoint himself to office. Therefore a Claim is prerequisite. The benefits of said claim are Granted to Trustees to hold on behalf of the Claimant's beneficiary.

Consider the key is Authority - the key is in Debar. Dalet, Bet, Resh. The spoken word. Who spoke the Word? Look at Yehoshuah [Jesus] he never claimed authority he always cited his Father's Will. Where is the authority, renown, name of God found? Torah! How then can an apostate church have any claim especially if they deny that the King of the Universe and without the Universe has no Law? Said membership is in Sin and cannot inherit.

A king in Israel [Melchizedok] must have a written copy of Torah - this is his Authority to rule! Now consider dear Readers - the King James Bible. Is it not copyrighted? MeLoCH. Mem-Lamed-Qof. The office of the King is to work with his hand [Qof] by the Staff of Instruction [Lamed - Torah] to guide the people [Mem - Ref 17:15]. Therefore the name, authority, renown of the king is his Authority = Torah. Therefore I may be a stranger in regard to the United States or State of North Carolina but I am of the Order of Melchizedok walking in the Light - Gen 1:3. I have the precious name of God - I have the doubled edged sword in my hand.

Will you trespass God? My claim is in God. My Refuge, My Hightower, My Provider, My Sustainer, My Savior, My King, I am vassal UNDER Yehoshuah in El Elyon. Let the Rulers of Evil govern Evil. What have I to do with evil? The Sons of Cain have their jobs to do [they are marked]. Let them rule over evil men. Those who are in sin cannot inherit. They are perpetually without at the mercy of another man's claim.

I see this as bowing to the man of sin. For I clearly see the Apostate Church at war with the Remnant.

I have a son and he has a name. I might seek to disrespect him by calling him "boy" or some other such title. But if I want to recognize our close relationship I will call him by his name. And vice versa he will not refer to me as his Father, if he desires to express a special relationship he will say he is Andrew son of Michael. That nails it down. I have respect on to my son, my brother and my daughter, my sister and my wife, my sister. You understand? The first is flesh the latter spiritual. Notice how Lucifer's name was taken from him? He disrespected El Elyon and as such Lucifer was stripped of Title and given the role of Adversary.

How many know the name of God? I speak not exactly to His phonetic name but His Authority, His Renown, His Great and Awesome Way. His Authority or Name is found in Torah = The Way.

Yehoshuah saying "I AM the Way". But we see John saying "I wish to see you face to face". So we see a "spoken word" and a "written word". The written word only certifies a preexisting establishment.

Continuing ..... Next Page
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 05-23-14 at 09:22 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Continued....

I am a Stranger to the United States. And since I refuse to trespass the Trustees, I cannot be made to pay as a Constructive Trustee. Nevertheless, my Authority does not come from myself - I come to do thy will Father.

Yehoshuah said He came to do the Will of His Father - the One who SENT Him. Therefore Yehoshuah is the Chief Apostle. I cannot be in the Order of Melchizedok if I choose to remain absent Torah. The Apostate church will waive the carrot of Salvation - but Dear Reader - I am talking about two mutually exclusive ideas. Salvation is without me and Authority is without me. I am with Choice.

1Ki_18:21 And Elijah came unto all the people, and said, How long halt ye between two opinions? if the LORD be God, follow him: but if Baal, then follow him. And the people answered him not a word.

I am called to be a king-priest. Therefore my Authority is not in my name [renown, report] my Authority is in Torah. For the double edged sword [The Word] is in my hand. Therefore I have a State. And I am not Stateless. My Claim is in God. And it is there where I take my Shadow.

Psa 91:1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the MOST HIGH Shall abide under the shadow of THE ALMIGHTY.
    Psa 91:2 I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress: My God; in Him will I trust.

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 05-23-14 at 09:22 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Today I was given a fresh perspective from a young boy of 22 years - amazing his insight - and I was immediately keen to listen to his wisdom. He made a statement that the 501c3 membership REGISTRATION rolls, indicate an express trust. How true. He asked "have you ever wondered why the so called apostate churches are always collecting for the building fund". I answered yes, to keep the business in debt.

His response was that who is the surety for that debt? I responded the membership! Indeed.

He then asked who gave standing to those houses? I said the Pope thru his agencies. Then he asked isn't the United States just a Ministerial Trust? I responded yes it is. So who is liable for its operation? Its membership! Meaning the citizenry and those who would enjoin themselves to her as a Stranger. [Thank you David Merrill for that one].
    Check out charitable trusts from the perspective of English Law sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Great Find! Thank you.

Can we read the Letter?
    Sure if you can find it.
    Chase, Salmon P (December 9, 1863). "Letter to James Pollock". Document # RG 104_UD 87-A_Folder In God We Trust 1861_Part1 (National Archives and Records Administration). p. 11.

Some more info about the subject.

http://www.treasury.gov/about/educat...-we-trust.aspx

National Motto Display Act
    Along with twenty-five co-sponsors on October 1, 2013, Saccone entered House Bill # 1728 with the short title, "National Motto Display Act," and it exerts, "The board of directors of every school district in this Commonwealth shall display the motto 'In God We Trust'." Most questionable within the text of the Bill is the statement "[Former Pennsylvania Governor] Pollock suggested the motto 'In God We Trust' be featured on all United States currency" because 1) other sources suggest that Pollock preferred "Our God and Our Country," "God and Our Country," or "God, Our Trust" (Pollock's personal favorite) and 2) Treasury Secretary Salmon P. Chase over-ruled Pollock in favor of "In God We Trust."

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    The only traditional Acceptance for Value is to accept an oath of office, after validation.
    David Merrill.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02sJAePKuT8
    Phone Call to IRS: how to pay bills with just my signature*

I seem to recall something "not good" happened to this guy - I do not remember if it had to do with this issue or another.

And one other comment AGAIN: Under CJS – Infants, §166 Intermeddling with estates of infants: “anyone who intermeddles with the property of the infant without authority is liable to account thereafter”.
    The fact remains IF we stick our noses into their private internal business, they are allowed by their law to presume, we fall under the jurisdiction thereof, AND since we have no authority to settle matters, only our presumptions, therefore, THEY can and do slap us.

In my opinion, it is easier "to let them figure it out" and take care of their property, rather than me get involved. The ? is what if they do nothing and ignore? Then a man who acts outside his oath of office, for the intent of personal profit and gain, is held personally liable.

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    I always cringe watching someone like that. I could only stand about two minutes...

Maybe it is because I take the perspective of the official on the other end and watch the traditional presumptions (that whatever he is paying with, the "coupon" or "voucher" has direct monetary value, not a Treasury Direct account). To watch the "Patriot" twisting words of art to mean what he likes really turns me off!

That is what I was pointing out. IN GOD WE TRUST and the Oath before that same God forms a security agreement with the Treasury (state treasury).

Quote Originally Posted by salsero View Post
    I seem to recall something "not good" happened to this guy - I do not remember if it had to do with this issue or another.

And one other comment AGAIN: Under CJS – Infants, §166 Intermeddling with estates of infants: “anyone who intermeddles with the property of the infant without authority is liable to account thereafter”.
    The fact remains IF we stick our noses into their private internal business, they are allowed by their law to presume, we fall under the jurisdiction thereof, AND since we have no authority to settle matters, only our presumptions, therefore, THEY can and do slap us.

In my opinion, it is easier "to let them figure it out" and take care of their property, rather than me get involved. The ? is what if they do nothing and ignore? Then a man who acts outside his oath of office, for the intent of personal profit and gain, is held personally liable.