Thread: Birth Certificate - What it is

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    To make KW's long story short, this is how I comprehend it with my added knowledge:
    1. The BC is a public record showing the Registered Organization was organized. That the event occurred on that "date of birth" date. It is called by your legal name. It is dormant as you are just a baby.
    2. At some point you voluntarily apply to get a SS#, even though it is only for residents of the federal zone, not the 50 states. This converts you to "federal personnel" See 5 U.S. Code § 552a(a)(13)
    3. Then at some point you take the BC (organization) and the SS# (federal personnel) to the Department of Commerce (DMV) to get an "operator license" (DL) and BAM you are now licensed and insured to run you very own STATE agency, called by your legal name, and right in the middle of INTERSTATE COMMERCE within "this state" (fed zone), of which US Congress has 100% dictum. You now hold "public office" and can vote in elections.
    4. Now that you are a federal citizen, with interstate commerce privileges, you are a taxable entity as your income is effectively connected to a trade or business (public office, STATE agency) within the United States (fed zone) See 26 USC §7701(a)(26)
    5. Then you made the election to be treated as a taxpayer and file a W-4 and 1040. http://www.weissparis.com/july4.html

In my opinion, there are at least 3 parties to this Registered Organization. The man, the entity on the birth certifcate called the "person" (legal name), and fedgov. There may even be an outside investor, or stockholders.

So is the BC the issue? Or the fact you voluntarily used it to become a federal personnel and operate a STATE agency in INTERSTATE COMMERCE within "this state"? And volunteered to be treated as a taxpayer? So how do you come out of this beast, its name, and the number of its name?
    Last edited by Casper; 08-20-14 at 12:09 AM.