Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Birth Certificate - What it is

KW's remorse on resigning the agency was that he later learned he could file a UCC-1 lien on his house and car, and see if the other interested parties stepped forward. If not, he could act in the executor role to settle it up and own it outright. That was his remorse. He stated otherwise he is happy with his decision, but said it may not be good for everybody.

This is the link to KW's Resignation of Agency doc and his findings. It is a word doc called Greetings. I apologize I forgot to link it in the original post. He removed all of his personal info.
    http://privateaudio.homestead.com/Greetings.doc
    Last edited by Casper; 08-21-14 at 04:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Casper View Post
    Good comments, much appreciated.

The name my parents gave me was registered by the STATE at my parents application. So my name was turned in to a legal name for the STATE, and I believe its their property.

You do not have to "believe" this - they actually tell you and you have EVIDENCE TO PROVE IT THAT THE NAME IS NOT YOURS. It is a fact that all property/titles have been sized under a national state of a declared emergency. You the man can not own nothing. Nothing means nothing. They own it all, receive all benefits, subject to all liabilities UNLESS you claim that property as yours.

What I meant by dormant, was that the BC itself is just a public record. I activated it 16 years later getting a SS# and a license under that legal name, using it in interstate commerce, filing returns etc. If some other parties invest in it, and trade it, I have no knowledge of that and have seen no proof. Just theory. But it does make sense.

You are correct. The reason why you have no knowledge what THEY do with that property is because it is not yours and therefore you have no legal say whatsoever. However, because THEY are so kind and generous, they will allow you to claim that Property [deceptively] in many cases from taxes to court to traffic tickets for the simple reason, THEY want to "legally take" $$ or SOMETHING YOU BELEIVE IS YOURS, from $$, to house, car, bank account, etc to SATISFY their own personal profit and gain at YOUR expense. And that is the law!!! YAY...

Have you first hand experience yourself with the BC? I would like to hear it.

This is my experience. I did the process of "full faith and credit", I also did 3 recorded public notices of release of claim and interest of the usufruct and reversionary interest. I sent the three recorded notices to 9 trustees and did not receive back any response. This is not unexpected from what others have stated. I am not leaving it there though. I am looking for the "offense" meaning the 12 USC 95a full acquittal and discharge in all matters relating to their property, including bills. There is plan B happening in a few weeks. I now have in my possession "full faith and credit" from authorized trustees of that property provided to me for MY exclusive use.

Here is mine. After listening to KW, I went to the SOS of my state this year on other business, and before I left, requested someone answer a question regarding a BC. The lady asked me was it a certain organization? I replied that it was an instrument given to me by my parents. She said she would get an attorney. I waited 20 minutes, and she came back and sat down with the attorney and took notes. The man was around 50 years old and stiff as a board. I showed him the BC and asked who is this person, and asked if this instrument was registered here? He looked stupified, paused and asked "What, the Hospital? Or the Registrar office?". I pointed and stated, the name, the legal name, is it registered here and if so, how can I resign the agency of that name. He acted confused and asked, "Have you contacted the Registrar Office?" and then said "You would be better off talking to the Registrar office at the City Health Department." Then he arose out of his chair and slowly walked out without saying another word. He would not answer about the resignation of agency. The woman looked at me and I looked at her. I said, OK, that was interesting, and walked out.

I found the gov code in my state for resignation of agency KW mentions. Howard Griswold also has been teaching to resign the agency for 30 years. So even if you get a ticket or get sued, there is no agent for service of process. They are stating that you are acting as the registered agent for service of process for the legal name entity, until you resign.

KW said he was harassed while using his car without tags and license until he resigned the agency, then he had no further issues. He lives his life in the private venue without use of the legal name and its benefits. He uses cash and money orders similar to others on this site. He explains how he lives in his mp3s.
    First you must remember those government attorneys do not work for you. I am surprised he even bothered to talk to you but again, maybe he wanted to amuse himself and attempt to trick you. IMO, the only way to back them in a corner is to REQUIRE a response from them, under penalties of perjury with full commercial and personal liability. THEY simply can NOT do this.

As far as resigning as agent, I do not see this as necessary. Remember the registered agent is just that and not to be presumed as the liable party, unless he consents. The registered agent's job is to simply forward all claims or matters to the principal. I do not see an issue being labeled "registered agent" - in a nonsensical sort of way. So who is the principal? The title owner of the property who receives benefit.

As a peaceful inhabitant, the car registration issue in not "my main concern". I really do not care about the $50 yearly fee. If it keep the peace FOR NOW, then what the hell and I stated in the notice that I use the DL, etc in order to keep the public peace. If I, the man can not own anything and everything I do is FOR their benefit, per property notification, well there ain't much more to say. My main objective is to have them doing their oath bound duty and take care of their property that I have exclusive use of, called a name.

I have no option, I must do commerce.
    Last edited by salsero; 08-21-14 at 01:03 PM.

Honestly, I am not feelin this. "I have heard" others say this does not work. However, I do LIKE Boris' approach to the UCC1/3 filings. I happened to do notices instead of UCCs. They really are the same thing. It is releasing all interest and claim to the usufruct and reversionary interest to the US. We have yet another example of this "working" with a recent audio just posted from a lady in bankruptcy court.

Remember, if you want to be the executor, you are a person. If you are a person, you are under THEIR jurisdiction.

Since I do not know what exactly you are looking for on this journey, it is hard to provide some guidance. However, if you want to listen to KW, by all means do so, just really understand that method and grasp - legally what he is doing and ensure you do not get "snagged"

Did everyone hear about Jim McBride? This is from Jaro's website

"An Ohio man was found guilty on charges of selling fake diplomatic identification cards to members of the anti-government organization Divine Province.

The U.S. Attorney's Office for the Eastern District of Virginia said 60-year-old James McBride produced false IDs and documents so that members of the sovereign citizen group that he led can avoid being arrested or paying taxes and debts.

McBride is facing up to 35 years in prison after a U.S. District Court jury found him guilty of conspiracy, causing the impersonation of a diplomat and producing false identification documents.

Prosecutors said McBride sold the documents to Divine Province members in sets of two for $200. One of the ID identified its holder as a "Universal Post Office Diplomat," while the second document entitled its holder to an "international Diplomatic Driver Permit."

McBride started selling the identification cards in September 2012. He also sold the IDs online. Divine Province earned close to $500,000 from the sales of the documents alone, according to the U.S. Attorney's Office.

McBride, who lives in Columbus, Ohio, argued that the United States government doesn't hold authority over the members of Divine Province. Likewise, McBride told the court that it was the Vatican that gave him the permission to issue the IDs to his members.

In April 2013, McBride told ABC News that his mission in life was to obtain "world peace."
    “I’ve been stopped five or six times, and every time, they give me my driver’s license back and they say, ‘Have a good day. Please slow down,’” McBride told ABC News.

McBride was arrested early in the year after it was discovered that he issued at least 900 fraudulent diplomatic credentials to those who paid to be part of Divine Province. Prosecutors said McBride told his followers that they can avoid paying taxes and debts if they enroll in his society for a minimal fee.

McBride faces a maximum punishment of five years in prison for the conspiracy count, ten years for the count of causing the impersonation of a diplomat, and five years for each count of producing a false identification document.
    This case was investigated by Homeland Security Investigations, with significant assistance from the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division."

http://www.chinatopix.com/articles/6...g-fake-ids.htm

BTW, here's a doc showing the IDs:

http://www.nationalrepublicregistry.....07.000001.pdf

Oh, and before the trial he received mail under his name, James McBride no inmate number needed, at the Alexandria Detention Center, 2001 Mill Road, Alexandria, VA 22314. My guess would be that address'd be good until the sentencing.

KW's remorse on resigning the agency was that he later learned he could file a UCC-1 lien on his house and car, and see if the other interested parties stepped forward. If not, he could act in the executor role to settle it up and own it outright. That was his remorse. He stated otherwise he is happy with his decision, but said it may not be good for everybody.

This is the link to KW's Resignation of Agency doc and his findings. It is a word doc called Greetings. I apologize I forgot to link it in the original post. He removed all of his personal info.
    http://privateaudio.homestead.com/Greetings.doc

Quote Originally Posted by salsero View Post

Remember, if you want to be the executor, you are a person. If you are a person, you are under THEIR jurisdiction.
    EXECUTOR'S go to jail.

I posted this for KW's first hand experience with BC in Kentucky. He stated he has a Declatory Judgment that he acts in a private venue, a letter from the SOS stating he is the acting Executor, he designated a trustee, he resigned from service of process, and changed the name he is known by. He is not only not in jail, they leave him alone. Not sure why you posted a fake ID, KW is going by the name of his new vessel, KW. He is not pretending to be a post office or a diplomat, just a man. I am quite sure he is that. Anyone can change their name under common law, as long as it is not used for fraud. KW could change his name to Paul Washington and start doing business as that vessel, as long as he established it in the community. No need to register it with the state or it becomes theirs. Everybody knows him as KW.

What he did not do is correct his status from a 14th Amendment citizen to a national (state Citizen) via a USA passport. Then send $50 to get an authentication from the US Dept of State. That will give you evidence from the highest authority that you are not a 14ther. That option is still there and I know of people that did that. That gets your domicile out of the District (fedzone), so you are not subject to their 100% dictum. Then you can get a bank account without a SS# as a foreign national (without the US). If you wanted an "operator license" (DL) to do interstate commerce, you could get the license as a non-resident alien. So you are doing commerce in an appropriate capacity. That is my path. I just linked KW as he has quite a bit of knowledge to share, from his study of the code, to interaction with Kentucky and the DMV. This is all very interesting stuff to me.

Thanks for the input. I try to get first hand experience for myself, but I value others first hand experience as well.

KW's approach is a little different than mine. I do not want the 14ther tag. From my research, that is my approach. We may achieve similar results.
    Last edited by Casper; 08-21-14 at 09:27 PM.

A comment on identification, I know of a church that issues identification, driver license and passports. The couple who founded the church were against property taxes and such, and ended up being raided by 25 armed feds who took their computers and claimed they coud not issue identification. When they tried to prosecute, it was brought to a screeching halt because of separation of church and state. The feds had no authority over the church jurisdiction. Turns out they did not check to see that this church was not a 501(c)(3) church. No nexus to the state. That was in 1997 I believe, and they still issue church identification. I know of a man who opened a bank account without a SS# with the church driver license. I know of a man who entered and returned from Mexico with the church passport. Different ways to skin a cat, indeed.

I have church ID (DL and passport in True Name) and also have a common law photo ID, that I made and had notarized. I carry it daily. I have used it for various purposes, including ID at a bank. I have one with True Name (daily carry) and one with Legal Name (when needed).
    Last edited by Casper; 08-21-14 at 09:42 PM.

Salsero, regarding auto registration, you may have an interest to read the pdf linked here: http://privateaudio.homestead.com/It...bout_Venue.pdf

Look on page 7 of that pdf, regarding his first hand experience with auto registration. He stated he has tested his theory for several years, and when pulled over 4 times, he never received a ticket and just let go.

When I received my renewal notice, it is a one page instrument. However there are 2 stickers, an IN the car windshield sticker, and an OUT of the car plate sticker that says "VOID". Both stickers have the same tracking number printed on them.

The verbiage on the instrument states the following:

** IMPORTANT NOTICE **
    You only need one registration sticker on your vehicle
    You will use either the windshield sticker or the plate sticker
    Do not apply the sticker printed with "VOID", it is not a valid sticker
    It may have already been removed from your receipt.

So you have a choice of which sticker to use. Now, on the opposite side, it states "Important document: Please retain for your records. THIS RECEIPT TO BE CARRIED IN ALL COMMERCIAL VEHICLES.

I do not carry the receipt (sticker) IN the vehicle, as I am not "for hire" commercial. So the theory is you are given 2 stickers (receipts), IN and OUT of the vehicle. IN is for commercial vehicles in "this state", OUT is for the private venue, not "valid" for use in "this state". The VOID sticker on the plate makes the plate VOID for commercial use in "this state". That could be why the cop let him go the 4 times he was pulled over. That could be the remedy. The cop clearly sees that you paid the fee, and clearly sees you are not in "for hire" commerce in "this state".

From my experience, when I called the agency who issues the plates, and discussed canceling and sending back, they said when you return them, be sure to write VOID across the plates, so it will be known they are not in use. So I removed the IN the car sticker, and attached the OUT of the car sticker. Its been a couple months and I have not been pulled over yet.
    Last edited by Casper; 08-21-14 at 10:16 PM.

Bingo - you are a surety, executors are liable to account thereof of all the estate's assets.

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    EXECUTOR'S go to jail.

Casper - it is not about picking on you - however, logically speaking. How does a SOS provide a letter to a man stating KW is acting as an executor and trustee and that he no longer liable for process of service. The SOS can only communicate with persons not men. The mere fact those titles are the registered agent for the estate or trust. Now again, I am speaking logically.

Man is not "vessel", man only is man. He can not be anything but an image created by God or I am that I am, or comes from the pre-existant father, a son in the pre-existent One. A vessel is a thing under the jurisdiction of the US. ALL property is vested in the state, where "men" or persons [take you choice] are mere users for the BENEFIT of the state.

I have no issue with the American National status, if you need a passport to use. I was thinking of doing this myself. But this Is off topic. You are presumed to be a 14th A citizen. THey are allowed to presume that by law. Your only job is to rebut that presumption. They can not force you to be a citizen.

I am always open to be corrected; however, with this new "vessel", I am not feelin the bank would be opening a bank account without a SSN. First of all, all bank accounts are the property of the government. At any time, FRNs can BE confiscated for national security reasons, as Barry has a pen and a phone. We can look to Cyprus for recent confirmation.

It looks like you are on a path and I wish you the best.

I am interested in obtaining more info on the "American national" passport. I never really looked into that. If you care to provide the details as what is required, this would be good. thanks

I posted this for KW's first hand experience with BC in Kentucky. He stated he has a Declatory Judgment that he acts in a private venue, a letter from the SOS stating he is the acting Executor, he designated a trustee, he resigned from service of process, and changed the name he is known by. He is not only not in jail, they leave him alone. Not sure why you posted a fake ID, KW is going by the name of his new vessel, KW. He is not pretending to be a post office or a diplomat, just a man. I am quite sure he is that. Anyone can change their name under common law, as long as it is not used for fraud. KW could change his name to Paul Washington and start doing business as that vessel, as long as he established it in the community. No need to register it with the state or it becomes theirs. Everybody knows him as KW.

What he did not do is correct his status from a 14th Amendment citizen to a national (state Citizen) via a USA passport. Then send $50 to get an authentication from the US Dept of State. That will give you evidence from the highest authority that you are not a 14ther. That option is still there and I know of people that did that. That gets your domicile out of the District (fedzone), so you are not subject to their 100% dictum. Then you can get a bank account without a SS# as a foreign national (without the US). If you wanted an "operator license" (DL) to do interstate commerce, you could get the license as a non-resident alien. So you are doing commerce in an appropriate capacity. That is my path. I just linked KW as he has quite a bit of knowledge to share, from his study of the code, to interaction with Kentucky and the DMV. This is all very interesting stuff to me.

Thanks for the input. I try to get first hand experience for myself, but I value others first hand experience as well.

KW's approach is a little different than mine. I do not want the 14ther tag. From my research, that is my approach. We may achieve similar results.

I would much rather let the trustee handle the matter and take care of their public property that I use. Man has been left spoliated and naked and HAS NO MEANS to pay any claims, all under a declared national state of emergency by a foreign military occupation for the purpose of keeping the government/military operating and maintaining public peace.

We are not there yet. But I sincerely sense it is soon. The issue at hand is having THEM honor THEIR law and providing discharge for all claims made against their property

And one final thought - when you play in their sandbox, remember it is their box and their sand. They are always correct, always. Dean Clifford recently found out even if he knows their laws, the law is they can change those laws at any time for the good of the public. And I agree. IMO, and after much study, and minor first hand experience, I see this path as legally valid, simple and there has been success by others [that have $$ or court issues] where the issues disappeared. For you see, their legal system is nothing more than a scam, fraud, deception, and attempt for control and power of the masses of idiots. And amerika has many of those. And all this fraud, etc is FOR the ultimate end purpose of GOOD. And that is why I CAN come to peace with it.

Salsero, regarding auto registration, you may have an interest to read the pdf linked here: http://privateaudio.homestead.com/It...bout_Venue.pdf

Look on page 7 of that pdf, regarding his first hand experience with auto registration. He stated he has tested his theory for several years, and when pulled over 4 times, he never received a ticket and just let go.

When I received my renewal notice, it is a one page instrument. However there are 2 stickers, an IN the car windshield sticker, and an OUT of the car plate sticker that says "VOID". Both stickers have the same tracking number printed on them.

The verbiage on the instrument states the following:

** IMPORTANT NOTICE **
    You only need one registration sticker on your vehicle
    You will use either the windshield sticker or the plate sticker
    Do not apply the sticker printed with "VOID", it is not a valid sticker
    It may have already been removed from your receipt.

So you have a choice of which sticker to use. Now, on the opposite side, it states "Important document: Please retain for your records. THIS RECEIPT TO BE CARRIED IN ALL COMMERCIAL VEHICLES.

I do not carry the receipt (sticker) IN the vehicle, as I am not "for hire" commercial. So the theory is you are given 2 stickers (receipts), IN and OUT of the vehicle. IN is for commercial vehicles in "this state", OUT is for the private venue, not "valid" for use in "this state". The VOID sticker on the plate makes the plate VOID for commercial use in "this state". That could be why the cop let him go the 4 times he was pulled over. That could be the remedy. The cop clearly sees that you paid the fee, and clearly sees you are not in "for hire" commerce in "this state".

From my experience, when I called the agency who issues the plates, and discussed canceling and sending back, they said when you return them, be sure to write VOID across the plates, so it will be known they are not in use. So I removed the IN the car sticker, and attached the OUT of the car sticker. Its been a couple months and I have not been pulled over yet.