Thread: Modification to R4C Clerk Instruction

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BarlyGurl View Post
    So, Here I am again. As George alluded, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO RESOLVE the ignoring of my R4C SUCCESSFULLY? Today, I was informed that my WA DL is suspended for traffic citations in OREGON. I executed proper and timely R4C's and they were ignored by the kangaroo court of non-record, conviction was published to the DOT and forwarded to my resident state. It was my insurance company who brought this to my attention..TODAY. I would really like some guidance here... the criminality of the faux court is what I want to overcome. It has been over a year now.
    Let me see if I have this right. Someone signed up for a license so that someone might make a use of taxpayer funded roadways of which the Federal Reserve Board of Governors would have an interest. In application of said license someone by express trust [signature bond in fidelity] agreed to bind one's self to the motor vehicle code in the State which that one occupies upon. And now when said applicant [for benefits] has been shown to be in violation of his/her word, by witness of an officer [dejure] of the Federal Reserve districts, then that one assumes that he/she can just refuse a good faith notice issued from the very same venue of which said license was obtained?

If I was a judge I would ignore such a fruitless motion as r4c in this matter as well. Basically, this one gave his/her word and refuses to keep it. So be it. The benefit of license most likely will be revoked. Shoot if this matter came before my court I would have no other option but to do exactly that - justice must be done. And since God can't lie, man should not lie.

I am sure I don't comprehend all of the complexities of this matter but how can anyone within five or six sentences? How to resolve is to study to show one's self approved. Study, study, study learn the undergirding principles of law and equity. Of course the foregoing applies to any aspect of one's life in regard to promises made in UNDERTAKING in contract. If I undertake to mow your lawn and I promise to do so - whereof is your signature required? That is a one-sided contract - a promise which binds me to a legal duty and gives you an equitable expectation that I would perform upon my promises.

I find it humorous that some would say there is no State and then reference a State in regard to mailing address. Seems a bit double minded to me. What is it? Do you recognize the Ship of State or not? The judgment is in equity. Make a promise keep a promise. The Court does not have to be of record if the parties plead before the Court. Actions imply trust.

==============

Some folks benefit from joining this website. In doing so, they submit freely to the Terms of Use. Said folks create a persona which is NOT them but merely reflects an interest obtained [equity] in the person of which they make a use of to enjoy this website. If they are found in violation of the Terms of Use then their membership will be revoked by the website administration. And no amount of R4C [Refusal for Cause] is going to change that fact. One will argue that their membership is terminated before a kangaroo court of no record and to that end judgement falls upon that one's head by his or her own actions.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 07-07-15 at 01:08 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!