Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Modification to R4C Clerk Instruction

Modification to R4C Clerk Instruction

Hello;

The clerk of court in Connecticut was reluctant to publish R4C's on the lame excuse that the Clerk Instruction was a Letter, not a Document. She also whined that seeing a red thumbprint was irregular, not suspicious - it just creeped her out.

We made some modifications and the R4C's are being published again.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Great to know, Thank You for sharing, David!

I presume the Reader will look closely enough at the attached Rejection to be encouraged rather than discouraged. Firstly notice that the original Libel of Review has been against a local court clerk (public trustee) determined in collusion with a mortgage company. Now it would seem that the judge is in collusion with the mortgage company! Furthermore, the clerk is afraid of the judge enough to break the rule, a little bit.

Next notice how the judge has ordered the suitor to refrain from filing his R4C's into the Closed Case. However the suitor continually goes to the courthouse and gets the papers marked FILED. So all that is happening is the clerk of court is being manipulated by the federal judge into not docketing the Filings and therefore not publishing the R4C's on PACER. In other words the suitor just needs to find a publication method for his FILED R4C's.

NOTICE: RECAP it turns out is not free. It loads to "Public Archives" and is free from there but PACER charges for the initial download!

Pay attention to a feature you can load up on your browser called RECAP - PACER backwards. This is where a clever attorney figured out that the US Government cannot legally profit from making public notice of the activities in the federal courts. So factor that in please. The judge is tampering with the US Government's publication service - tampering with an (electronic) witness.

The next step?

I think this suitor should gather all his rejected R4C's and open a Criminal Complaint in a neighboring state or Washington DC USDC for $46 and start the record for this judge's, and clerk's removal and maybe prosecution. I would be happy to see that happen!

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by David Merrill; 07-06-14 at 12:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    She also whined that seeing a red thumbprint was irregular, not suspicious - it just creeped her out.
    She obviously doesn't understand law. The thumb print is a seal; and a biometric seal at that!

This is an opportunity to push it back in her face: "Ignorance of the law is no excuse!"
    Maxim of law: "The laws sometimes sleep, but never die."

Common Law Remedy To Beat Traffic Tickets (and a whole lot more!)

The thing is that she is docketing and publishing the R4C's so there is nothing to push back against.

need some help

I need some instruction on enforcing my R4C in justice court... the sheriff, clerk and judge have blatantly ignored my timely made registered certified and return receipt R4C's... I now have a default judgement letter and demand to pay.
    Thanks in advance for your help.

Hello, and welcome BarlyGurl!

There are quite a few things to understand about contract and R4C - determining when R4C will function and not.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Hello, and welcome BarlyGurl!

There are quite a few things to understand about contract and R4C - determining when R4C will function and not.
    David, thats it? what/where/how? what are they? where to learn what they are if not here? how to find these things if not here?

thanks

So, Here I am again. As George alluded, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO RESOLVE the ignoring of my R4C SUCCESSFULLY? Today, I was informed that my WA DL is suspended for traffic citations in OREGON. I executed proper and timely R4C's and they were ignored by the kangaroo court of non-record, conviction was published to the DOT and forwarded to my resident state. It was my insurance company who brought this to my attention..TODAY. I would really like some guidance here... the criminality of the faux court is what I want to overcome. It has been over a year now.