Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Modification to R4C Clerk Instruction

Quote Originally Posted by BarlyGurl View Post
    So, Here I am again. As George alluded, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO RESOLVE the ignoring of my R4C SUCCESSFULLY? Today, I was informed that my WA DL is suspended for traffic citations in OREGON. I executed proper and timely R4C's and they were ignored by the kangaroo court of non-record, conviction was published to the DOT and forwarded to my resident state. It was my insurance company who brought this to my attention..TODAY. I would really like some guidance here... the criminality of the faux court is what I want to overcome. It has been over a year now.

This does leave one to feel as if one has been told of a promised land, but when Pharoah attacks, no one sticks around to fight him. I am sorry this happened to the LEGAL FICTION, and may be affecting you now!

Quote Originally Posted by powder View Post
    Why use a closed case file.

Just use the certificate mailing number as the 'case number'. That is what they will do anyway, just like traffic court. the case # starts out as the ticket number and then gets converted to a case number.
    Delayed response but you're definitely onto something. One's mailbox is basically an extension of the court.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.