Thread: Acceptance For Value - What it is

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BLBereans View Post
    I am curious as to that aspect as well. The premise of sound money demand (lawful money) is to make known one's choice to NOT be a typical commercial belligerent; the desire to extinguish debt rather than increase it for the purpose of personal profit.

Those here who have mastered this concept (lawful money demand) should also have a great grasp on the methodology of directing discharge of ALL bills (utility, water, phone, etc.), regardless of the presenter. Perhaps this precise methodology has been presented here with sufficient evidence of success and reproducibility and I am unaware of it. Has it? I would be interested in viewing methods which prove successful in these matters.

Start Here.

It was a while ago so I hope this is recalled correctly. That is an offer for China to buy the $20M lien for $50M.

When China passed on that (acquiesced) I noted that BRICS came into formation. - Which would be that several nations knew that America's good faith and credit had been besmirched. The international credit rating indeed dropped some points, for the first time ever! I have a BBC World News recording around here somewhere... [attached... Nope! Maybe I filed that recording in the Basel II folder?]

Name:  BRICS envelopes.jpg
Views: 526
Size:  52.2 KB

I published the lien in the BRICS nations - Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa. I sent a Notice of Lien for their national papers with $100. It really did not matter whether they published or not, the notice made it to the national publications services. China was exceptional! They sent me back an adjustment in renmindi, for a new price to publish the Notice in China Daily for around $630. So I sent that to them and then they were careful to write a note that they could not publish the Notice and refunded the exact same cash bills!

Name:  certified copy 1.jpg
Views: 506
Size:  181.9 KB

Name:  certified copy 2.jpg
Views: 563
Size:  210.3 KB

I miss how fun and exhilarating that event was, to hear the good faith and credit of the US dollar being affected exactly at that time! It still goes on, the adventure, I am just careful about the science and wait until the results are in more now than back then, before I share.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 12-30-14 at 08:45 PM.