Quote Originally Posted by teamsnowden View Post
Hi David, when we chatted over the phone, I mentioned the "accepted for value" topic and you said that the only true use is that a government official should accept their oath for value. This topic however is more along the lines of what I was referring to. What I'm looking to do, is essentially redeeming the coupon. I purchased a few book by David E. Robinson on Amazon and while I have recently tried the "handling presentments" section of his book about accepting for value, I still have received no response. My father in-law, a former attorney also was very critical of the book and author for what seems to be a rather narcissistic pseudo-Christian attitude and lack of practical legal knowledge. Is this something that you practice and if so, could you offer guidance? What I have done looks a bit like the example provided in the first post in this thread, although it is a little more involved, such as converting the coupon into a money order with a routing number and bond number extrapolated from the back of my SSN card. A better question to satisfy my curiosity would be, in what form do you pay your utility and credit card bills? If you don't pay them in a "traditional" way such as a check or online bill pay feature etc, how do you pay for, for example your cell phone bill?
I am curious as to that aspect as well. The premise of sound money demand (lawful money) is to make known one's choice to NOT be a typical commercial belligerent; the desire to extinguish debt rather than increase it for the purpose of personal profit.

Those here who have mastered this concept (lawful money demand) should also have a great grasp on the methodology of directing discharge of ALL bills (utility, water, phone, etc.), regardless of the presenter. Perhaps this precise methodology has been presented here with sufficient evidence of success and reproducibility and I am unaware of it. Has it? I would be interested in viewing methods which prove successful in these matters.