Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Acceptance For Value - What it is

What If a person were to accept his paycheck for value, writing the same verbiage on the back - Accepted For Value, Exempt From Levy

I would think the back of the check would be no different than EZ's example in the OP --> "Pay to the United States"

ALL this dead paper belongs to them....let them deal with it !!

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Alan View Post
    What If a person were to accept his paycheck for value, writing the same verbiage on the back - Accepted For Value, Exempt From Levy
    When lawyers don't want paper being used against them as evidence they put "without prejudice".

So if you put that on your paycheck could the paycheck be exempt from the content being interpreted as containing admissions of income?
    If it works for them...

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    When lawyers don't want paper being used against them as evidence they put "without prejudice".

So if you put that on your paycheck could the paycheck be exempt from the content being interpreted as containing admissions of income?
    If it works for them...
    Kind of along the same lines I was thinking...

Like the endorsement is a declaration that since the check is accepted for value, then no speculation for profit or gain is occurring, thus exempt from levy.

Hi David, when we chatted over the phone, I mentioned the "accepted for value" topic and you said that the only true use is that a government official should accept their oath for value. This topic however is more along the lines of what I was referring to. What I'm looking to do, is essentially redeeming the coupon. I purchased a few book by David E. Robinson on Amazon and while I have recently tried the "handling presentments" section of his book about accepting for value, I still have received no response. My father in-law, a former attorney also was very critical of the book and author for what seems to be a rather narcissistic pseudo-Christian attitude and lack of practical legal knowledge. Is this something that you practice and if so, could you offer guidance? What I have done looks a bit like the example provided in the first post in this thread, although it is a little more involved, such as converting the coupon into a money order with a routing number and bond number extrapolated from the back of my SSN card. A better question to satisfy my curiosity would be, in what form do you pay your utility and credit card bills? If you don't pay them in a "traditional" way such as a check or online bill pay feature etc, how do you pay for, for example your cell phone bill?

Quote Originally Posted by teamsnowden View Post
    A better question to satisfy my curiosity would be, in what form do you pay your utility and credit card bills?
    In Canada we found that
    A4V doesn't work on these bills.
    The only ones that was found to work is with the CRA. (IRS)
    I thinking it has something to do with a traverse in jurisdiction.
    A backdoor.
    Plus the only statements that get sent to people here that has the word 'voucher" written on it is the CRA statements.
    Even if you could get the energy company to accept the A4V you would most likely get your power cut off afterwards.

JohnnyCash
    I don't do A4V (accepted for value) but when I attempted to put a "value" on what I learned from David Merrill, this is what I got:

1. INCOME TAX SAVINGS - from not endorsing Federal Reserve currency (redeeming Lawful Money)
    $52,500 -- FEDERAL savings 7500/yr x 7 yrs
    $7,000 -- STATE savings 1000/yr x 7 yrs
    http://ctcwarrior.com/refund.jpg

2. BITCOIN EARNED - exploring alternatives to Federal Reserve currency
    $156,000 -- 500 bitcoin mined x current value $312.
    http://ctcwarrior.com/wallet.jpg

3. MORTGAGE & OTHER FRN DEBT SAVINGS - statutory abatement after learning the FR monetary system is a ponzi scheme
    $63,000 -- Mortgage savings over 3 yrs
    $25,000 -- other FRN debt fraud (cr card)
    http://ctcwarrior.com/mortgage2.jpg
    ==========
    $303,500
    Last edited by JohnnyCash; 12-30-14 at 04:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
    I don't do A4V (accepted for value) but when I attempted to put a "value" on what I learned from David Merrill, this is what I got:

1. INCOME TAX SAVINGS - from not endorsing Federal Reserve currency (redeeming Lawful Money)
    $52,500 -- FEDERAL savings 7500/yr x 7 yrs
    $7,000 -- STATE savings 1000/yr x 7 yrs
    http://ctcwarrior.com/refund.jpg

2. BITCOIN EARNED - exploring alternatives to Federal Reserve currency
    $156,000 -- 500 bitcoin mined x current value $312.
    http://ctcwarrior.com/wallet.jpg

3. MORTGAGE & OTHER FRN DEBT SAVINGS - statutory abatement after learning the FR monetary system is a ponzi scheme
    $63,000 -- Mortgage savings over 3 yrs
    $25,000 -- other FRN debt fraud (cr card)
    http://ctcwarrior.com/mortgage2.jpg
    ==========
    $303,500
    Sweet!

I saw the only plain Acceptance for Value is about the IN GOD WE TRUST trust in the Oaths system.

Name:  M lien.jpg
Views: 486
Size:  130.9 KB

==============
    $20,000,000.00

P.S. The FRN is understood to be an insurance policy that nobody expects to make claim on - that is to say, we just pass around the policy and continue to pay premiums on the System by endorsing private credit. So therefore the A4V system of thought is upon the SSA being the same style of insurance company - old age insurance, I call it.

The Strawman Redemption is not void of consideration, it simply cannot be argued among the beneficiaries.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 12-30-14 at 05:18 PM.