Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Remedy for Fathers?

Thanks for the reply David. Good points and noted. Can you elaborate more on the True Identity?

I've researched the UCC route in securing interest in the NAME. I've filed writs of truth stating my intentions in several cases. What other options are available? Getting it on record with the libel of review?

Yes. That is where I have extensive experience helping suitors get a Record. Being a court of record is much better than not.

True Identity is basically your first and middle names - your given or Christian name or names. The advantages of knowing the distinction between your identity and your legal identity are profound. This alone can unlock many secrets about trust law.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-02-14 at 03:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Yes. That is where I have extensive experience helping suitors get a Record. Being a court of record is much better than not.

True Identity is basically your first and middle names - your given or Christian name or names. The advantages of knowing the distinction between your identity and your legal identity are profound. This alone can unlock many secrets about trust law.
    Thanks David, my stumbling block is this. My family name is from Scotland. What does that mean? Also I am a child of an Esquire. I can not easily give up the name of my progenitors.

Quote Originally Posted by MIRemedy View Post
    Thanks David, my stumbling block is this. My family name is from Scotland. What does that mean? Also I am a child of an Esquire. I can not easily give up the name of my progenitors.

I am certain from information here that you are a man created in the Image and Likeness of God. But my beliefs have very little effect on your metaphysical prowess, your competency in law according to the 'saving to suitors' clause.

This quasi-religious organization must be stopped and the simplest way, that I have seen is quite effective is exposure. This is a thinly disguised child trafficking ring!

P.S. I was dating a psychiatrist, formerly a nurse in a large hospital. One of the big minister's organizations had infiltrated. They were convincing unwed mothers to agree to give their babies up for adoption. The new mother would never even get to bond with the baby and this Christian organization would have a more fitting family all ready to go.

The nurses did not like what they saw so they would bring the babies to the biological mothers and so they would quickly change their minds about keeping the babies! When the Christians would complain about, We have a contract! The nurses would just tell them that Mom had changed her mind. The Christian organization fled! They did not want to risk exposure about what they were doing. They just left and quit practicing their craft.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-06-14 at 08:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I was dating
    A date with Spock:

Hike tree-lined mountain path while waxing philosophical.
    Pause at mountain summit to share a Cliff Bar.
    Return home for chess.
    Several hours pass, hunger ensues.
    Must stop for dinner (candlelight? no candlelight?)
    Discuss: lawful money, science of mind, record-forming, identity….
    Come up for air and kiss goodnight???

Trying to resist putting big smiley [here].

Yes, their modus operendi is confusing the children with parental roles. It's excruciating giving my daughter up to the "worker" every time she transfers to the foster parents. They assign me new interns every few weeks to keep my child confused as to her natural mother. It's scary what these people do. They are intertwined into all aspects of the "legal" system in this jurisdiction. They are holding my daughters mother for 10k ransom in their holding facilities.

They are intertwined into all aspects of the "legal" system in this jurisdiction.
    With a Record, you should be able to either expose this religious encroachment into the State or even better show that there is no statutory connection to the Christian policy. Furthermore, from information that you have posted here, there would seem to be an excessive bail posted on Mom? This might seem quite improper when you shine a proper light on it for everybody.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-07-14 at 07:35 AM.

P.S. Primarily I am pointing out the Achilles's Heel may well be that there needs to be an express guideline (express trust) to decide your fitness for custody of the newborn. Bring that out on the Record!

Maybe it is there?

That has been proven the advantage of the Lesson Plan.

1) True Identity
    2) Record Forming
    3) Redeem Lawful Money

Suppose you find the statutory authority and the Christian delegation of authority? You are just getting started! Then get the oaths of office of the actors involved published into your Record...

Yes, they held my daughters mother in their treatment facilities and addicted her to opiates. Run by another religious org. BTW. Then violated her for testing positive for the same opiates. Seems a ridiculous amount of bondage for a non violent crime. They have purpose behind their madness I'm sure...

Best you can do is either play their game, which does not look to be working out, or start a Record and begin the exposure process. It may turn out that they have the authority - but I doubt it! If you confirm their authority you will have done a lot more for society than anybody else has.

This delegation by the hospital and State to religious organizations comes off very irregular and peculiar at first blush.