I have no trust in the UCC-Process because I have suitors who have tested it out and there has never been any success passing any rules of evidence (that I have seen). Applying commercial rules like the baby is some kind of product just seems like such a waste of time. So much of all that is based on the birth certificate being something more than what it actually is.

The Libel of Review process sues the Secretary of the Treasury in order to open a record in the federal judiciary. That is about it. You have paper documentation and testimony about the things you are saying? The Lesson Plan would get you a record and as you have seen by the Clerk Instruction, they would know about it. That can be very powerful indeed, it has helped hundreds of people get better control of their lives and contractual affairs but I simply cannot offer you any promises.

The Lesson Plan is:

1) True Identity
2) Record Forming
3) Redeeming Lawful Money

Should you choose any route, I would stop reporting about it here or on any website. This puts unnecessary pressure to hold the status quo and to defend a perceived right to do what they have done.

Regards,

David Merrill.