Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Remedy for Fathers?

Quote Originally Posted by MIRemedy View Post
    Thank you for the replys every one. I needed to take care of some of my other obligations so excuse me for the delay. I definitely seek any enlightenment regarding this issue. I know I feel a great attachment to my child as my child does to me. Thanks for the info and links. I'm still a newbie at this and have a lot more research to do. Can you Elaborate more on the refusal for cause process?

Some more info on my situation.

My Child has been in foster care for 18 months now. Her mother tested positive for opiates at the delivery, I later was informed. I have a signed affidavit of parentage from the hospital and my name is on the birth certificate.

CPS/DHS have been involved since then. Ive been utilizing there" services" for 18 months now and it never ends. I was never charged with any crime. Child is with maternal grand parents.

Child is in foster care with DHS as guardian. What they told me, they "purchased out" (the term they used) the case to a pseudo religious charity. Now I have to deal with my "worker " through that nonprofit group. The same non profit group all so operates in the "family treatment" courts and the "drug" courts. 1 week after "purchasing" the case from DHS the non profit recommended termination of my parental rights.
    I think it goes without saying that courts are grossly stacked in favor of the mother.
    Trafficking in children is a cash cow for state (government) as well.

Your odds are <10% of receiving custody of the child as a father in (their) court using standard procedures.

In the future if you decide to marry and have children, I recommend going overseas. You still have to be careful, but I think you have a better shot of actually having a greater ownership interest in children rather than the state (government) owning your kid under the (old Common Law) doctrine of parens patriae.

Or....

find a woman who is into unassisted home birth/no vax/breast-is-best/homeschooling, etc; then gov. noseys don't go sticking their nosey noses in stuff.

Best you can do is either play their game, which does not look to be working out, or start a Record and begin the exposure process. It may turn out that they have the authority - but I doubt it! If you confirm their authority you will have done a lot more for society than anybody else has.

This delegation by the hospital and State to religious organizations comes off very irregular and peculiar at first blush.
    Please excuse the absence. I had my leg ripped off in 09 and have been attending to my medical treatment plan. Definite goal of establishing a record. I've been doing it at the bank for over a year now and this case is a perfect vehicle to get my intentions on record.

I think it goes without saying that courts are grossly stacked in favor of the mother.
    Trafficking in children is a cash cow for state (government) as well.

Your odds are <10% of receiving custody of the child as a father in (their) court using standard procedures.

In the future if you decide to marry and have children, I recommend going overseas. You still have to be careful, but I think you have a better shot of actually having a greater ownership interest in children rather than the state (government) owning your kid under the (old Common Law) doctrine of parens patriae
    I've made certain Life choices that are now requiring responsibility. Perpetual traveling seems the way to go when my obligations are fewer.

find a woman who is into unassisted home birth/no vax/breast-is-best/homeschooling, etc; then gov. noseys don't go sticking their nosey noses in stuff.
    It's hard to even get them to look up from face book now:/ Life choices. Be care full what you wish for because you just might get it?

I've made certain Life choices that are now requiring responsibility. Perpetual traveling seems the way to go when my obligations are fewer.
    Awesome! What a coincidence! I'm looking into perpetual traveling myself. I want to work less, play more .

I believe you'll find like minded company here.

I started off in law, but seem to weaving myself deeper into commerce currently. Perhaps I shall return to law in the future.

I've been a most fortunate fool with regard to some of my life choices especially with regards to women and children ....
    Generally speaking, fools do not suffer lightly ...
    Last edited by shikamaru; 06-10-14 at 08:13 PM.

Definite goal of establishing a record. I've been doing it at the bank for over a year now and this case is a perfect vehicle to get my intentions on record.

I saw an interesting YouTube video from 1996. I cannot hear it very well but it looks like the ADA was about ready to run!

P.S. After thinking about this video I believe the title is misleading. All that happened is he got a continuance while the judge assessed his USDC Claim. The ADA was likely quite offended and offering to let the Defendant's friend try to arrest him. - Remember that this was 1996, long before the 2007 Court Security Act.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-11-14 at 01:25 PM.

I think you're absolutely right David. I know under the creator that I have done nothing to warrant this breach of the trust between a Father and Daughter. What these devils draped in holy cloth are doing is complete malfeasance. They are trying to steal her personality away from my self and her mother. This should be on record.

Awesome! What a coincidence! I'm looking into perpetual traveling myself. I want to work less, play more .
    I gained this philosophy maybe 6 years ago now. I've found I have greater access to resources and more time for contemplation then I ever did working for some one else.

Happy Fathers Day intermission...

Name:  h1B7747B3.jpg
Views: 261
Size:  72.4 KB
    (The father is the guy from Mythbusters.)