Thread: Hello to the Forum

Hello to the Forum

Hello to the forum. I appear here seeking remedy in a custody case involving my child and DHS. My child was sold to a non profit organization for "services". Any help is greatly appreciated if any one has been through similiar circumstances.

I'm wondering where to proceed from here?

Should I Secure my interest in my child via UCC 1 form?

Will that work? Me being a secured party if I am still a US citizen ? Should I file claims in recoupment?

I've become apathetic lately do to the huge mental strain that one jurisdiction is exerting over me and appreciate any guidance.

Hello and welcome MiRemedy;

I suppose possibly this website has acquired a higher search engine profile lately regarding UCC filings. Speaking for myself I cannot imagine how any UCC papers would affect your dealings with the DHS about child custody. I would speculate that your perceptions about your child being "sold" for "services" are inaccurate.

WELCOME MIRemedy!

Please share, if you will, the name of this non-profit. I understand what you mean, being sold for services- Basically a third party contracting with the DHS.

I suppose possibly this website has acquired a higher search engine profile lately regarding UCC filings.
    Taking a break from GIM2

Please share, if you will, the name of this non-profit. I understand what you mean, being sold for services- Basically a third party contracting with the DHS.
    Right, its a catholic charity if that matters.